Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? (1734 Views)

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? / What should my friend do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by atiku05: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2006
What Can A Man Do To Please A Lady

Please I need your help you ladies. A friend of mine is in adeep rubbish right now. He has a girl but the girl is rarely satisfied with this guy; she will always complain in one way or the other. Please girls, I need your help cause this girl is becoming a hell of a problem?
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2006
Sometimes a woman starts complaining when she has found someone else and is looking for an excuse to breakup, but other times the complaints might be genuineand may or may not indicate incompatibility.

Can you list some of her complaints so we can find determine whether or not they are realistic?
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by atiku05: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2006
well thanx so much seun
here are some of her list
she said the guy is not romantic
he does not take her out
he does not gives her gift
he needs to spend more time with her etc
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2006
Here is what he can do:

"she said the guy is not romantic" -> it means he needs to write her poems and tell her "I love you" often.
"he does not take her out" -> obviously he needs to take her out.
"he does not gives her gift -> obviously he needs to give her gifts!
"he needs to spend more time with her" -> obviously he needs to spend more time with her!

The girl has already given him free answers to these questions. He just has to swing into action!
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 22, 2006
Pleasing (for women)comes in three main dimensions:

Materially
You have to give her stuff. It doesnt have to be expensive, it just shows u value her. Give her little gifts, treats, etc. Actually, eeach gift, to a woman, is adeclaration of love. Be it a diamond jewel or a little chocolate bar. They rate on the same level as far as she is concerned. Unless she is a b!tchin', pocket-whippin', m0ther-effing longthroat angry angry , in which case ur friend shd run like h3ll.

Emotionally
Ohh boy, women love their emotions to be stroked! Tell her how u feel about her, how much she means to you; show her off in front of your friends and family; Listen to her when she talks;

Physically
Ahhh, here comes the mushy part. Hold her hand - YES,even in public, when everybody can see you. Touch her [ah ah, NOT like that! Some people dont have str8 minds], like, puy ur hand on her shoulder when u telling her sth, look IN her eyes; put ur arm around her when u walk; play with her hair, let her put her head on ur lap, etc. Body contact. Yes. It tells the girl "I am not ashamed of ur body".

Cant remember many other things but these are major. Wish ur friend the best in his endeavours
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by ATLANTA96(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2007
i think seun has said it all,
and always remember her birthday,
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by QUESHIQUE(f): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2008
FEMALES LIKE TO BE PAMPERED wink AND LOVE SURPRISES smiley ALONG WITH OTHER

QUALITATIVE GESTURES. DO REMEMBER THAT "DOING SMALL THINGS ALSO CARRIES A

BIG "PLUS" ON A MAN'S RECORD IN A FEMALES DIARY".
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by galatico(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2008
Seun has said it all, all what your friend needs is to adhere to what Seun said and I bet him he'll be smiling with his babe.
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by bigbumper(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
Seun:

Here is what he can do:

"she said the guy is not romantic" -> it means he needs to write her poems and tell her "I love you" often.
"he does not take her out" -> obviously he needs to take her out.
"he does not gives her gift -> obviously he needs to give her gifts!
"he needs to spend more time with her" -> obviously he needs to spend more time with her!

The girl has already given him free answers to these questions. He just has to swing into action!

As long as it is not a one way traffic system. Guys too need all of the above. If your friend is already doing the stuffs listed above without her reciprocating his action and only complaining, tell your friend to move on.
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
**singing in. . . . if i hustle my money,you go follow me chop am,, . . . . . walks out**
Re: What Can My Friend Do To Please His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
buy her garages of Lexus. , hell ya she'll be satisfied wink

(1) (Reply)

Understanding men / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? / He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.