Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? (3589 Views)

Return To Igboland Now – MASSOB Tells Ndigbo / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / Do We Really Need State Police In Nigeria? Is Our Federal Police Not Performing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? by Onlytruth(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

Senator Ekweremadu

Oh, he too? shocked
SMH! cry
Re: Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? by freesoul3(f): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Demdem:

Senator Ekweremadu

na wao

sinnators
Re: Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
And how difficult is it, exactly, to start one's own political party?
Re: Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? by Onlytruth(m): 2:54am On Jun 09, 2012
I was speaking with a past class mate in Nigeria, asking him about how Igbo members of the federal executive council are performing per federal projects in SE and Igboland. I specifically inquired about the Akanu Ibiam "International" Airport Enugu. The guy told me point blank that if Igbo wanted that airport, it would have SINCE been completed.
He lambasted Anyim Pius Anyim (the Secretary to the FG), calling him a f.ool. I told him those were harsh words, but he simply told me "oh boy, you are not in Nigeria", and stuck to his guns. For the record, I agreed with most of what he had to say (because I read more news about Nigeria than he can ever read in one day cool) but I disagreed with his name callings. His points stand though, and that is that if our people in government REALLY want stuff done for us, it will happen. Why they are not doing it is food for thought to every Igbo with common sense.

I wonder what my brothers like Dede1 have to say about this. I personally believe that if we cannot zealously defend our interests while in government, then, we should basically shelf the idea of secession because it would not solve anything for us.
Re: Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? by Onlytruth(m): 5:09am On Jun 14, 2012
While reading where Gov Chime of Enugu State was declaring APGA dead in SE, I suddenly remembered this thread!
How can any PDP man in SE shamelessly show his face in SE, when we have none of the Federal projects in SE.
Even the Enugu International Airport is almost a scam (from the pictures of work going on there). embarassed cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where's Buhari ? / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe / STOP Comparing Nigeria To Smaller Countries. It Is DAFT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.