Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13779 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Arghhhhhh!
That one voice nonsense again! The same one voice that divided Yoruba vote across GEJ, Ribadu and Buari last year when almost all igbos agreed and voted GEJ without any noise. Abi?

One voice that also pitched OBJ against Falae in '99, abi?

Make we hear word jare!

[b]
PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by phreakabit(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:
[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE [size=18pt]TREND[/size].. AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE [size=18pt]THE[/size] WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them [size=18pt]as[/size] the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA [size=18pt]TREND[/size](You obviously did not make a mistake the first time), YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... [size=18pt]1 SIMPLY[/size] shocked HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]

It will benefit you more to work on developing your command of the English language. You are incomprehensible, and lack the intellectual proficiency required to partake in discussions of this magnitude. Kindly do us all a favour (Yourself inclusive), go pick up a book, and let the big boys play ball.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bisiaet: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2012
I'm most delighted as an young Igbo man that the Mallam say what they have just said Now biko where are my brother the super talk mr name callings where art thou now talk ooooooo show your face Hausaman now say he owns APGA so what do we do now??

Because if its ACN an Hausa claim to be the decider of who is who this thread will explode today all sorts of name we will call the Yoruba now who is a to abuse Today is my best day as I read this threa because we have never in our life mind our business or do our own things all we are good at is follow follow, tribal jargons, Biafra nonsense now my people talk Hausa has spoken please give them answer.

The old fools like Nnamani was in few days ago defending Buhari instead for him to be talking on how we Igbo produce president in the next election so also was it during the last election these old fools gathered together and were campaning for IBB whereby Pat Utomi was there as voiceless candidate now the only party owes by Igbo has now be hijack by the North and these same old fools are there watching but al they care about is Biafra rants and tribal nonsense selling their birth right because of lust for money, ego, tribal sentiment, I too sabi and so on. I know I have offended them again today but this is the truth and this truth is their worst enermy abeg Aboki take the party biko na your own.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
bisiaet: I'm most delighted as an young Igbo man that the Mallam say what they have just said Now biko where are my brother the super talk mr name callings where art thou now talk ooooooo show your face Hausaman now say he owns APGA so what do we do now??

Because if its ACN an Hausa claim to be the decider of who is who this thread will explode today all sorts of name we will call the Yoruba now who is a to abuse Today is my best day as I read this threa because we have never in our life mind our business or do our own things all we are good at is follow follow, tribal jargons, Biafra nonsense now my people talk Hausa has spoken please give them answer.

The old fools like Nnamani was in few days ago defending Buhari instead for him to be talking on how we Igbo produce president in the next election so also was it during the last election these old fools gathered together and were campaning for IBB whereby Pat Utomi was there as voiceless candidate now the only party owes by Igbo has now be hijack by the North and these same old fools are there watching but al they care about is Biafra rants and tribal nonsense selling their birth right because of lust for money, ego, tribal sentiment, I too sabi and so on. I know I have offended them again today but this is the truth and this truth is their worst enermy abeg Aboki take the party biko na your own.

Real igboman has spoken.

Biafrans, where art thou? Chest-beating won't get you guys nowhere... A wise man once said: the real bad boys move in silence... Ndigbos need to mature politically and realise that not all the glitters is gold..

I'm sure if IBB comes out in 2015 and give Ohaneze 200million, they will start singing his praise again..

Ndigbo, ndigbo, ndigbo biko, grow up.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: This what you get by chest-beating all the time.. Truth be told, Northerners don't rate Igbos, period...

You guys wonder why Buhari never campaigned in the east during the last election?? He knows you guys are negligible, irrelevant, and willing tools that can be phucked in the arse; batty up and face down..

Ndigbos have been in political disarray since ZIK left this planet (and Zik got his game from Herbert Macaulay). You guys need to go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of politics again.. Till you accept to be junior partners to the SW in Nigerian politics, and form a formidable southern alliance, you will continue to be lackeys for the Northerners.. #JustSaying.
am still wondering why MI5 havent arrested you since and lock u away? may be they are still investigating u in UK cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Sealeddeal(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
If we cant manage APGA,we'll continue to be in PDP and continue to vote PDP and PDP will continue to win.Any opposition without SE's strict involvement is a farce and will fail.so everybody shouldd be praying dat this problem didnt degenerate..Period!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
bisiaet: I'm most delighted as an young Igbo man that the Mallam say what they have just said Now biko where are my brother the super talk mr name callings where art thou now talk ooooooo show your face Hausaman now say he owns APGA so what do we do now??

Please disregard the treachery of the lagcity, the moronic thread initiator, who stupidly formulated a thread title opposite the remarks made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi about the APGA and ownership. APGA was a national party not sectional or tribal party as rightfully stated by Shinkarfi. The title of the thread runs contrary to the facts stated by the national secretary of APGA. By the way, ACN is not a national party. So it is matter of misguided endeavor to put APGA in the same pedigee with a tribal party such as ACN.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: am still wondering why MI5 havent arrested you since and lock u away? may be they are still investigating u in UK cool

You sound ret/arded, even a down syndrome having self-servicer won't post what you just posted..

Do you think MI5 just arrest people for pete sake?

If there was anyone they should have arrested, it should be you for polluting the UK with your homoerectus type brain.. When are you going to evolve and join the league of homosapiens, Ak47mann
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
i want more tribalist to come into the forum lets dig it out am ready,u no my racist words will make you lose ur apatite for few days,couple with the truth behind it cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

You sound ret/arded, even a down syndrome having self-servicer won't post what you just posted..

Do you think MI5 just arrest people for pete sake?

If there was anyone they should have arrested, it should be you for polluting the UK with your homoerectus type brain.. When are you going to evolve and join the league of homosapiens, Ak47mann
my friend shout da phouk up,you and you parents are losers you leave on government hand outs in UK so basically u lot are in poverty, don't take ur frustration on igbos you will not last go nd ask awoloko rotten bones cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
I love ndigbos, yes I really do, but it's just a shame ndigbos would rather chest-beat to the Yoruba than fight for what rightfully belongs to them... Ndigbos why? Will ndigbos ever look at the man in the mirror?

You claim you're superior to everyone, yet never exhibited that superiority, why?

You claim biafra will be paradise, yet the eastern states governed by ndigbos are hell on earth, why?

Nwanne, ifunaya gi my igbotic omalicha nma and the food they cook for me. That's why I care about your plights...
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: I love ndigbos, yes I really do, but it's just a shame ndigbos would rather chest-beat to the Yoruba than fight for what rightfully belongs to them... Ndigbos why? Will ndigbos ever look at the man in the mirror?

You claim you're superior to everyone, yet never exhibited that superiority, why?

You claim biafra will be paradise, yet the eastern states governed by ndigbos are hell on earth, why?

Nwanne, ifunaya gi my igbotic omalicha nma and the food they cook for me. That's why I care about your plights...
shut da phock up you monkey,bloody schizophrenic cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by nolongtin(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
phreakabit:

You obviously forgot to answer my question. I'd say your action was done either out of negligence or plain avoidance of the truth. Its apparent that of all the major ethnopolitical groups in Nigeria the Igbos have never been in the forefront of political affairs. However, if it is any consolation to us. . . We have never played second fiddle, or subordinates (region wise/ entire region) to the Northerners. Something the Yorubas have alwayscontinue to do.
why not look inwards and see ,study history of nigeria and identify the group that have always supportted the north?if ur so lazy ild give you a break down.

1st republic-The igbos sided with the north i.e azikwe and tafawa balewa and the yoruba(awolowo) stayed in opposition prefaring to be by themselves instead of joining forces with ur perceieved enemy.i.e prime minister tafawa balewa and president nnamdi azikwe..

2nd republic-The north with NPN,came into power with most support coming from the indigbos because they made thier son alex ekueme vice president.,they had an igbo party in NPP,but the hausas know how to manipulate them,give them vice and they are happy,so they voted thru to type.the yorubas in UPN(awolowo)remained in opposition,prefaring to develop thier region than join forces with the hausas.i.e shuwu sagari was president and Alex ekueme was vice president.

3rd republic(aborted june 12)-Abiola prefared to stand and be nobodys vice ,i.e he choose babagana kingigbe has vice that is yoruba leading and hausa/kanuri following in SDP and what did NRC do? they did the same thing they have been doing for ages. Bashir TOFA the candidate chose the indigbos has vice AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN
his vice was former governor of the central bank of biafra sylvester ugo.
3rd republic proper-because of the problems of june 12,the agreement was to have yorubas via for the presidency.the core yorubas wanted their party not the hausa party nominating their representatives.PDP an hausa party with babagida and folks alike choose obasanjo cus they wanted some1 to control. MAJORITY of indigbos fell in line and supported as expected.THE YORUBAS as expected stayed in a yoruba party(AD) prefaring to do it all alone even if it means not winning.
obansanjos second term-obansanjo now convicing the elders of yoruba to help a brother win election the party AD DID NOT produce a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE for the election a help that destroyed the party.i.e south west still voted their son,who was in the hausa party but now running things(destroying the hausa influence ),the indigbos stayed thru to type follow follow.
4th republic-The yoruba term was up.power needed to rotate and PDP has that arrangement.yardua came and guess the the yoruba man in obansanjo instaed of giving the indigos thier regular slot i.e vice gave it to the south south in jonathan.the south west party gave it to atiku.he lost.ANPP gave to buhari he was rigged out.indigbos still wont come out and compete but will still vote their masters party PDP.NOW PDP WAS IN THE HANDS OF OBASANJO and he dictated the show.with yarduas death came jonas election.
LAST ELECTION-South west nigeria voted south in jonathan,indigbos voted jonatan,same with middle belt.the yorubas had ribadu(hausa fulani) has ACNs rep but still didnt vote him,only osun state voted ribadu and dats why aregbe is having prbs with PDP.i want to state that dis is the only time the indigbos didnt vote massively for the north.just because the other partys- buhari choose a yoruba in the pastor and ribadu in the GTB man.no vice so why not vote a some1 called azikwe?.

Now the indigbos should look @ themselves and come out as a group to via for the presidency making alliances with other groups,do it alone if they dont even support you .Then, you will be respected ,never accept vice,deputy,senate or sec .DO not accuse others of supporting the north, when you have consistently done has i have proved above.when you have not even tried yourself,dont blame others..I WILL LIKE TO STATE HERE THAT I WANT AN IGBO HAS our next president but they need to come out.bring some1 acceptable,i gat only 1 vote .i feel they have been cheated but have they pulled a fight?NO.come out with a credible candidate and see if the yorubas will support you,if the middle belt will support you.yoruba are liberal in thir thinking,if ur tot to be good they will vote for u.thats why a musa yardua will beat a fellow yoruba man in the aborted babagidas first election .

2 Likes

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: my friend shout da phouk up,you and you parents are losers you leave on government hand outs in UK so basically u lot are in poverty, don't take ur frustration on igbos you will not last go nd ask awoloko rotten bones cool

If you know me, you won't say that, mate... I wouldn't go down the tribal route today, I'm just offering my constructive criticism and I think I can critique any topic that has Nigeria in it..

If you don't like my comments, you know what to do. Take the AK47 in your handle, and blast your face off with it. So, you won't be able to read my comments. undecided
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:

Please disregard the treachery of the lagcity, the moronic thread initiator, who stupidly formulated a thread title opposite the remarks made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi about the APGA and ownership. APGA was a national party not sectional or tribal party as rightfully stated by Shinkarfi. The title of the thread runs contrary to the facts stated by the national secretary of APGA. By the way, ACN is not a national party. So it is matter of misguided endeavor to put APGA in the same pedigee with a tribal party such as ACN.

YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN... TALK ABOUT APGA ON THIS TREND AND NOT ACN.... INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: i want more tribalist to come into the forum lets dig it out am ready,u no my racist words will make you lose ur apatite for few days,couple with the truth behind it cool

it is not going to happen, unlike you people on this forum, we Yorubas have conscience and would not engage in silly tribal ranting.

Any true omo odudua that engage in this tribal rant is an omo ale. Fact !!!

Bittyend is Igbo like you, he is chino or Nchara so deal with him angry
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN... TALK ABOUT APGA ON THIS TREND AND NOT ACN.... INFERIORITY COMPLEX

I don't know why you are attacking hausas, they got nothing to do with this angry angry angry angry

E rora egbon
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: shut da phock up you monkey,bloody schizophrenic cool

Nwanne, you need to calm down.. You're exhibiting symptoms of a disease I call: Acute Nosiness Bytching And Bytchassness Syndrome (ANBBS).. You may check the link below for the prescriptions I offered for the cure:

https://www.nairaland.com/906587/igbo-men-suffer-acute-nosiness

Thank me later.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
so what happen to MKO i thought abusalam pay his kinsmen off when he died? i dey laugh coolso yorubas can bought after betraying their own brother wink
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
Chei, I don suffer no be small. cry cry cry cry
To see Northsharp come here to emotionally blackmail my brother afam4eva by calling him a bigot, while turning a total blind, deaf and dumb to his Northern brother Shinkafi's open insult to Ndigbo who gave him a position in APGA.
And afam4eva apologized! shocked embarassed
Umunna o gini na eme anyi ife a? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Afam biko, from my own understanding of your comments, you said absolutely nothing wrong.
You have nothing to apologize for.

It was Tupac who said that he would rather die like a man than live like a coward.
Your enemy will never respect you until he sees that you are ready to die for what you believe in.

@Topic

This is an internal tussle within APGA, and there are elements there who may be paying Shinkafi to verbally destroy the party.
I did not miss the fact that nearly all Abia state members of APGA defected to PDP a couple of weeks ago.
What is going on now is good, because maybe this APGA will die with Victor Umeh, and another will rise on its ashes. cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
alj harem:
it is not going to happen, unlike you people on this forum, we Yorubas have conscience and would not engage in silly tribal ranting.

Any true omo odudua that engage in this tribal rant is an omo ale. Fact !!!

Bittyend is Igbo like you, he is chino or Nchara so deal with him angry

PS, I'm not Igbo.. I just happen to live around many Igbos.. Grew up around some, love igbo girls, and do business with igbo uncles.. That's about it.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

He paid the ultimate price to RIGGING...

Igbos are irrelevant in Nigerian politics.. You guys are divided, and can never speak with one voice, period... GEJ had to court Tinubu.. But didn't even do that much of politiking in the SE.. He just gave you guys his middle name, and rigged the rest smh..

@ the bolded, Yorubas that can speak one voice where are they today in Nigerian Politics, even Ordinary NASS deputy speaker they couldn't win. Look at their portfolio in GEJ's cabinet..... Minister of agric is the biggest and you still have the guts to talk about who is relevant in Nigerian politics, GEJ has dumped OBJ, and 50 yrs UNILAG effezy was wiped away in a jiffy, Tell me who is running thing in Nigeria politics NOWWWWWW if not the IBOs through GEJ cool cool

2 Likes

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Nwanne, you need to calm down.. You're exhibiting symptoms of a disease I call: Acute Nosiness Bytching And Bytchassness Syndrome (ANBBS).. You may check the link below for the prescriptions I offered for the cure:

https://www.nairaland.com/906587/igbo-men-suffer-acute-nosiness

Thank me later.
go suck ur mother cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann:
so what happen to MKO i thought abusalam pay his kinsmen off when he died? i dey laugh coolso yorubas can bought after betraying their own brother wink

How did they betray him when the two presidential candidates in the 1999 election were Yoruba?

MKO had to go to diffuse the situation, just as Abacha had to go.. He was CIA's boy and the CIA took him out themselves..

Susan Rice came and the next day MKO was gone.. Common sense should tell you what happen, son.. lipsrsealed
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
alj harem:

I don't know why you are attacking hausas, they got nothing to do with this angry angry angry angry

E rora egbon

i'm not attacking anyone, this trend simply says an hausa man said the igbo's do not have the right to have any secret meeting without the Hausas consultation, it was not the yorubas that said that. So why are they talk about yoruba and ACN , when this trend simply talks of 3 things, Igbo, Hausa saying they are the leaders and APGA.

So why are the igbos all changing the topic of the trend, what the subject of the topic as nothing to do with yorubas. Igbos face your problem and stop bringing yoruba into any fight you are afraid to handle... later today now, if the is a Yoruba trend you go will see over 100 igbos commenting as if it is war... read this igbo trend and see what we yorubas are saying.

I'm suprised BEAF is no were to be found.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
We are not attacking anyone, this trend simply says an hausa man said the igbo's do not have the right to have any secret meeting without the Hausas consultation, it was not the yorubas that said that. So why are the Igbos bringing and talking about Yoruba and ACN , when this trend simply talks of 3 things, Igbo, Hausa saying they are the leaders and APGA.

So why are the igbos all changing the topic of the trend, what the subject of the topic as nothing to do with yorubas. Igbos face your problem and stop bringing yoruba into any fight you are afraid to handle... later today now, if the is a Yoruba trend you go will see over 100 igbos commenting as if it is war... read this igbo trend and see what we yorubas are saying.

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: go suck ur mother cool

Like you've sucked yours and used it for blood money.. I'm Yoruba and we don't disrespect our mothers...

I'll like to know where you live in London, so, I can show you how to really suck ya mum, cu/nt face.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Onlytruth(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
And to those saying that Ndigbo are irrelevant in Nigerian politics, I say continue to deceive yourselves and bask in temporary hubris. cheesy
If anything, this is good because 2015 is about 2 and half years away.
I also like the fact that we Ndigbo are getting this opportunity to know our politicians well and get ready for them in future elections.
I have many more things to say, but I would wait for now. cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

@ the bolded, Yorubas that can speak one voice where are they today in Nigerian Politics, even Ordinary NASS deputy speaker they couldn't win. Look at their portfolio in GEJ's cabinet..... Minister of agric is the biggest and you still have the guts to talk about who is relevant in Nigerian politics, GEJ has dumped OBJ, and 50 yrs UNILAG effezy was wiped away in a jiffy, Tell me who is running thing in Nigeria politics NOWWWWWW if not the IBOs through GEJ cool cool

ACN voted against everything Yoruba should've in this present administration.. It's a game simpletons like you won't understand..

With all the posts you have in the present administration, how has it transformed SE?... At least ACN is transforming SW.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Like you've sucked yours and used it for blood money.. I'm Yoruba and we don't disrespect our mothers...

I'll like to know where you live in London, so, I can show you how to really suck ya mum, cu/nt face.

Thank you my brother, what do you expect from a region that don't believe in respect for their elders
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Real igboman has spoken.

Biafrans, where art thou? Chest-beating won't get you guys nowhere... A wise man once said: the real bad boys move in silence... Ndigbos need to mature politically and realise that not all the glitters is gold..

I'm sure if IBB comes out in 2015 and give Ohaneze 200million, they will start singing his praise again..

Ndigbo, ndigbo, ndigbo biko, grow up.
fool what have yorubas acheived, yorubas are the most politically irrelivant group in nigeria always playing boy boy for the north , even obj was not voted in by yorubas, GEJ was made president by igbos while yorubas where the most dividd group without direction , bunch of sheps without shepard even after tinubu collected money on your behalf.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by aljharem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
PeterKbaba:

i'm not attacking anyone, this trend simply says an hausa man said the igbo's do not have the right to have any secret meeting without the Hausas consultation, it was not the yorubas that said that. So why are they talk about yoruba and ACN , when this trend simply talks of 3 things, Igbo, Hausa saying they are the leaders and APGA.

Egbon mi, just because they would say so does not mean we the Yorubas should join them in the same stu.pidity

For now lets be watching as things plans out. I think we should talk less and do more/watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Disburses N5,000 Monthly Stipends To Katsina Poor / Isa Pantami: NIN Is Mandatory For Foreign Diplomats / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.