Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13772 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:
You surely appeared as product of the miscue found in UPE in western region via Awo. If what you implied in the above is the essence of sitting in history class, I suggested your parents should sue for a refund.

What have ndigbo achieved since ZIK in 1959?

Ekwueme - he was irrelevant in Shagari's regime.. And we all saw how OBJ came out of nowhere to dethrone him in PDP during the 1999 PDP primaries..

You're political midgets, period.. Willing tools for the Northerners, even Zik wasn't left out of the party.. Ahmadu ganked him and dumped him on a sunny friday after the Jum'a prayer.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by BigBenoski(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
ismhab:
NON SENSE, AN IGBO MAN MARRY ONE WIFE AND HAVE FIVE CHILDREN, WHILE A NORTHERNER MARRY UP TO FOUR WIVES WITH MORE THAN 20 TO 30 CHILDREN, SO COMPARE THE 2 AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
yea. . .of d 20 children, 3 probably hav thr fingers choppd off by leprosy so cant vote. 2 are blind so they are so busy begging that telling them to com and vote may incur thr wrath.8 are stark illiterates and will likely void thr votes by thumbprinting inbetween candidates or outrightly voting d 'wrong' candidates.6 are bokoharamists and are too busy making bombs and spiln blood. So, who has d 'numbers' now? Lol

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

What have ndigbo achieved since ZIK in 1959?

Ekwueme - he was irrelevant in Shagari's regime.. And we all saw how OBJ came out of nowhere to dethrone him in PDP during the 1999 PDP primaries..

You're political midgets, period.. Willing tools for the Northerners, even Zik wasn't left out of the party.. Ahmadu ganked him and dumped him on a sunny friday after the Jum'a prayer.

You tend to overlook the points made by Ndigwe and erroneously rolled over the factual statement made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi on demcarcy as a game of numbers. It is an apparent arrogation of idiocy on your character to invoke Herbert Macaulay whose party was hammered in Lagos city council election by Zik’s NYM.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
phreakabit:
Truth be told. . . Igbos consider apes a tad more reasonable and intellectually advanced than Northerners. I kind of subscribe to that belief. Note, I am not being a bigot. . . . They say the truth will set you free. I am only agreeing with what is true. BTW, Guess who are the loyal subordinates to the Northerners?

There's no harm in calling them apes, as long as they keep ganking you.. Guess who's going to laugh last? The willing tool or the ape? Your guess is as good as mine..

I have never seen Yoruba vote massively for any any Northerner since the creation of Nigeria, but ndigbos have done that time and time again... So, who are the loyal subordinates? It's a chess game of numbers and Yoruba have perfected the skills.. Our elders know how the game works while yours are always available to the highest bidders..

When have Igbos ever spoken with one voice? But Yoruba do that all the time.. It takes a lot maturity and savviness to be able to do that without being confrontational..

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
afam4eva: This northerners are biting more than they can chew. They want to bring their madness to APGA. I dey laugh.

Hausas are telling you they own APGA,you are here talking about madness ? Who is madder now ? Hausa or ibo ? grin
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
tongue tongue
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by onyengbu: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: This what you get by chest-beating all the time.. Truth be told, Northerners don't rate Igbos, period...

You guys wonder why Buhari never campaigned in the east during the last election?? He knows you guys are negligible, irrelevant, and willing tools that can be phucked in the arse; batty up and face down..

Ndigbos have been in political disarray since ZIK left this planet (and Zik got his game from Herbert Macaulay). You guys need to go back to the drawing board and learn the basics of politics again.. Till you accept to be junior partners to the SW in Nigerian politics, and form a formidable southern alliance, you will continue to be lackeys for the Northerners.. #JustSaying.
And he paid the ultimate price for that action.
Now we have rendered him perpetually unelectable! And the wise one who courted the igbos became the king of nigeria cheesy

Who wan try igbos again!

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:
You tend to overlook the points made by Ndigwe and erroneously rolled over the factual statement made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi on demcarcy as a game of numbers. It is an apparent arrogation of idiocy on your character to invoke Herbert Macaulay whose party was hammered in Lagos city council election by Zik’s NYM.

The question is can a Northern member of ACN utter the same statement credited to Shinkarfi about APGA? Never...

He said whatever he said because he doesn't rate you guys.. The game of numbers regarding APGA is a fallacy because APGA is exclusively an Igbo party, and it has never won an election in the North...
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Now we have rendered him perpetually unelectable! And the wise one who courted the igbos became the king of nigeria cheesy

Who wan try igbos again!

He paid the ultimate price to RIGGING...

Igbos are irrelevant in Nigerian politics.. You guys are divided, and can never speak with one voice, period... GEJ had to court Tinubu.. But didn't even do that much of politiking in the SE.. He just gave you guys his middle name, and rigged the rest smh..
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Who wan try igbos again!

Igbos are irrelevant in Nigeria politics.. You guys are divided, and can never speak with one voice, period... GEJ had to court Tinubu.. But didn't even do that much of politiking in the SE.. He just gave you guys his middle name, and rigged the rest smh..
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

The question is can a Northern member of ACN utter the same statement credited to Shinkarfi about APGA? Never...

He said whatever he said because he doesn't rate you guys.. The game of numbers regarding APGA is a fallacy because APGA is exclusively an Igbo party, and it has never won an election in the North...

When Ndigbo were huffing to vote for OBJ who has been dumped by his Yoruba people, I vehemently opposed the idea because Yoruba will never vote for Igbo candidate and loudmouthed dimwit such as you will foolishly point at OBJ’s election as Yorubas’ conquering ability.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Igbos are irrelevant in Nigerian politics.. You guys are divided, and can never speak with one voice, period... GEJ had to court Tinubu.. But didn't even do that much of politiking in the SE.. He just gave you guys his middle name, and rigged the rest smh..

LMAO
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

I guess your comprehensible deficiency has also affected your memory. It was not long time ago when one northern school leaver was telling your godfather, Tinubu, that ACN is not Tinubu’s father property.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:
When Ndigbo were huffing to vote for OBJ who has been dumped by his Yoruba people, I vehemently opposed the idea because Yoruba will never vote for Igbo candidate and loudmouthed dimwit such as you will foolishly point at OBJ’s election as Yorubas’ conquering ability.

OBJ lost the 1999 election.. He was rigged into power..
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:
I guess your comprehensible deficiency has also affected your memory. It was not long time ago when one northerner school leaver was telling your godfather, Tinubu, that ACN is not Tinubu’s father property.

But can the same dude say the northerners will decide what happens in ACN?

The power brokers in Nigeria are the SW and Middle-belt (NC) (SS to an extent).. Take it, or leave it.. NE, SE, and NW lost the privileges after the civil war.. You guys talk the most but you know where you have to go to win elections in Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
NorthSharp:

Afam4eva, you have disappointed me no be small here; reading some of your recent posts, I was thinking (wrongly ?) that you were making conscious efforts to steer away from the self-destructive path of ethnic bigotry - for your own personal good (as I have successfully done, Alhamdu lil-Lah!).

And I was even crediting Sam Ikenna for this noticeable improvement in the quality of your posting of recent, but alas, you still seem to enjoy basking in ethnic bigotry and stereotyping!

For goodness sake, how could the comments of one Northern politician that is barely known even in the North, on the international issues of a political party that is virtually non-existent in the North as UPGA, have warranted your ethnic tirade and insult against the Northerners?. This ethnic bigotry you shamelessly displayed here stinks to the highest heveans, afam!

If you can not be as free from cheap ethnic bigotry as Sam Ikenna, at least try to be as smart and intelligent in your attacks against other ethnic groups as your senior Igbo brothers on NL, such as[b] Dede1[/b] and Logic Mind. LOL
I'm sorry if my post comes across as one laced with bigotry. I can't just stand those northern politicians insulting our only hope of redemption. Shinkafi's statement is what you should concern yourself with. Such statements are capable of causing disunity in the country and as such should not be tolerated. Btw, when I say "Northerners", I'm refering to the northern elites and not the average northerners.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

OBJ lost the 1999 election.. He was rigged into power..

You are beyond help.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:
You are beyond help.

If you think OBJ won the 1999 elections (without rigging) then something is wrong with you.. Even the UN observers said that..

1999 election was arguably the worst election in the history of Nigeria..
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by phreakabit(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

There's no harm in calling them apes, as long as they keep ganking you.. Guess who's going to laugh last? The willing tool or the ape? Your guess is as good as mine..

I have never seen Yoruba vote massively for any any Northerner since the creation of Nigeria, but ndigbos have done that time and time again... So, who are the loyal subordinates? It's a chess game of numbers and Yoruba have perfected the skills.. Our elders know how the game works while yours are always available to the highest bidders..

When have Igbos ever spoken with one voice? But Yoruba do that all the time.. It takes a lot maturity and savviness to be able to do that without being confrontational..

You obviously forgot to answer my question. I'd say your action was done either out of negligence or plain avoidance of the truth. Its apparent that of all the major ethnopolitical groups in Nigeria the Igbos have never been in the forefront of political affairs. However, if it is any consolation to us. . . We have never played second fiddle, or subordinates (region wise/ entire region) to the Northerners. Something the Yorubas have alwayscontinue to do.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by agitator: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1: The Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi of a man has regurgitated what I have been saying about democracy as a game of numbers. If the northern region, as a unit, has the number, it is a determinant factor on who becomes the flag bearer of any political party in the country baring any other underlying factor.

Anybody Igbo man who argues against additional state for southeastern zone to match the number of states in the northern zones has no case against the ranting of Shinkarfi.

So more states for the SE means more population. Kai, walai I like all the schools you attended.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

But can the same dude say the northerners will decide what happens in ACN?

The power brokers in Nigeria are the SW and Middle-belt (NC) (SS to an extent).. Take it, or leave it.. NE, SE, and NW lost the privileges after the civil war.. You guys talk the most but you know where you have to go to win elections in Nigeria. lipsrsealed

If there is any political reading needed to be extracted from last election, SW for all intent and practical purposes is now politically irrelevant in Nigerian polity. By the way, which political quagmire has either SW or Middle Belt ever brokered in Nigeria?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lagcity(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
Why are Igbos angry? Northerners want to take the APGA franchise nationwide and you ppl are unhappy. What if APGA loses the 2 states it has in 2015?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:

I guess your comprehensible deficiency has also affected your memory. It was not long time ago when one northern school leaver was telling your godfather, Tinubu, that ACN is not Tinubu’s father property.

Who was that and when, provide us with internet links pls and stop giving us words of lies
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
agitator:

So more states for the SE means more population. Kai, walai I like all the schools you attended.

I am wondering which school you attended that equals the number of delegate to population of a state. Each state in Nigeria has three senators regardless of numerical strength in population. During primaries, states are allocated certain number of delegates and Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi rightfully pointed out that north has 19 states as against five from southeastern zone even though he was wrong in the analogy because it should have been north versus south instead north versus southeast.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lagcity(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
phreakabit:

You obviously forgot to answer my question. I'd say your action was done either out of negligence or plain avoidance of the truth. Its apparent that of all the major ethnopolitical groups in Nigeria the Igbos have never been in the forefront of political affairs. However, if it is any consolation to us. . . We have never played second fiddle, or subordinates (region wise/ entire region) to the Northerners. Something the Yorubas have alwayscontinue to do.
Why do you ppl enjoying lies? I hate to get involved in this nonsense but Igbos are the sencond fiddlers. It is either Yoruba is the boss or in the opposition like we currently are. Igbos are either second fiddlers or totally out of the picture. Ndigbo, stop this nonsense.

Ps: Mr Dede, respect your self and stop saying Igbos defeated Macaulay in Lagos. You are an old man. Knock it off!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by AndroBlaze: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Though I frown at ethnic baiting, this is quite a sensible reply to the people who blame "Yoruba" for there inabilty to tie there own shoe laces.

The truth is it is chrystal clear the region that has always followed the Nigerian script without a whimper since 1970, and yet that same region that is not known for anything other than following the status quo feel they have the right to blame Yoruba for all there woes. Every single challenge to the Nigerian staus quo has either arisen from the SW, North and now even the newly emboldened SS. What actually has the SE contributed to steering Nigeria out of the path of doom??

Oh well, let this thread continue, and they continue blaming "Yoruba" for all there woes.

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
lagcity:
Why do you ppl enjoying lies? I hate to get involved in this nonsense but Igbos are the sencond fiddlers. It is either Yoruba is the boss or in the opposition like we currently are. Igbos are either second fiddlers or totally out of the picture. Ndigbo, stop this nonsense.

Ps: Mr Dede, respect your self and stop saying Igbos defeated Macaulay in Lagos. You are an old man. Knock it off!

I think your mental issue is beyond comprehension. The symptom you have exhibited in the above post over my comment points to lunacy.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by AndroBlaze: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:

You are beyond help.

You see, in his mind OBJ won the 1999 election " with all those votes" fair and square. In his mind OBJ, conquerer of Biafra, actaully got all the votes accredited to him in the east (wasn't it like 80 percent turn out),lol lol. It is as if somebody put something in the water east of the Niger after 1970.

Personally, if the SE ever wake up, maybe we will get this country back on track.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
lagcity:

[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by onyengbu: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Igbos are irrelevant in Nigeria politics.. You guys are divided, and can never speak with one voice, period... GEJ had to court Tinubu.. But didn't even do that much of politiking in the SE.. He just gave you guys his middle name, and rigged the rest smh..
Arghhhhhh!
That one voice nonsense again! The same one voice that divided Yoruba vote across GEJ, Ribadu and Buari last year when almost all igbos agreed and voted GEJ without any noise. Abi?

One voice that also pitched OBJ against Falae in '99, abi?

Make we hear word jare!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
WERE IS BEAF OOOO... WE NO GO SEE BEAF COME EXPLAIN HIM REGION MATTER... BUT NA YORUBA REGION HIM GET MOUTH TO TALK.... NA U ALL SEE WHY I KEEP SAYING BEAF IS A LOYAL IGBO SLAVE OF THE NORTHERN ELITE... ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY, IGBO MAN GO SELL HIM RIGHT AND EVEN HIM FAMILY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Destroys 500 Drums Of Adulterated Diesel And 2 Cars In Calabar / Dame Patience Arrives Addis Ababa With 32 Aides For Au Summit / Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.