Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72779 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Ay92(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2016
I was just posted to Ebonyi state,any help from anyone? especially concerning accommodation
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Luchiana1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hurray!*
*Its the D-day!!*
_*Its the Corpers Easter Hangout!!!*_
I welcome us all to the day we've been anticipating for, where *"Omegavision Theatre Troupe"* in conjuction with *"Shekinah playhouse"* will be entertaining us in an unusual dimension. A Most wonderful Stage Play.
Come one, come all, with a cheerful look, a joyful heart and a faith motivated expectation that will provoke God to shower His divine virtues that will grant us unprecedented fortunes in our various fields of endeavor.
You can't afford to miss it!
Invite your friends and everyone around you, and let's have fun together.
Venue: NCCF (Corpers lodge), Gidan Kofa, Samaru, Gusau.Zamfara Time :5:00pm Date March30 2018. Call zeroseven zero eight two nine seven nine nine four nine
God bless you richly is our prayer.
*#Corpers Easter Hangout#*
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by JfYL4PB: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Why, you will get there late now, and me i want to join the media in the camp
and i heard its first come first serve
quote author=ad0nis post=62456440] On that Tuesday.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by nwofoke98(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nwofoke, Emmanuel Isaac a Corp member currently serving at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun State. Currently the Prayers/Evangelism Secretary (NCCF Obantoko Zone, Ogun State) by God's grace. Well NYSC without NCCF would be something else I must tell you that. NYSC is a period where you all meet with people of diverse characters from different part of the country.
It is a period where you will have so many decisions facing you and these decisions are so critical to you future meaning its only God's grace that can guide you to make the right choice.
Am not putting fear on any prospective Corps members, off course we can't deny the fact that through NYSC many life's get established then we can't still deny the fact that life has been ruined through it as a result of wrong decision.
My Advice to you is trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely in your own insight in all your ways acknowledge him more than before even during your service year and he will direct your paths Proverb (3:5-6).
Any decision you are taking during your service year ask yourself the following questions
NYSC is just for 1 year right?
Will that decision help you during your service year (Just one year)?
will it help you after your service year?
Will your service year stand without that decision?
Will you be happy if being remembered of that decision after your service year?
The Lord who directs me will help you all in Jesus name amen[color=#006600][/color].
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by awesomeb1783(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2018
I need someone to help me with the address of NCCF family house in Ibadan and a number to contact. Pls its urgent.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Delightful8(f): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwofoke98:
Nwofoke, Emmanuel Isaac a Corp member currently serving at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun State. Currently the Prayers/Evangelism Secretary (NCCF Obantoko Zone, Ogun State) by God's grace. Well NYSC without NCCF would be something else I must tell you that. NYSC is a period where you all meet with people of diverse characters from different part of the country.
It is a period where you will have so many decisions facing you and these decisions are so critical to you future meaning its only God's grace that can guide you to make the right choice.
Am not putting fear on any prospective Corps members, off course we can't deny the fact that through NYSC many life's get established then we can't still deny the fact that life has been ruined through it as a result of wrong decision.
My Advice to you is trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely in your own insight in all your ways acknowledge him more than before even during your service year and he will direct your paths Proverb (3:5-6).
Any decision you are taking during your service year ask yourself the following questions
NYSC is just for 1 year right?
Will that decision help you during your service year (Just one year)?
will it help you after your service year?
Will your service year stand without that decision?
Will you be happy if being remembered of that decision after your service year?
The Lord who directs me will help you all in Jesus name amen[color=#006600][/color].
He
Hello! Please you have a mail
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by jakeFrost: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
NCCF will never die
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Luchiana1(f): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Be encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k watch like subscribe
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by missuzoma: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where's the family house in Sokoto? Contact person or number there?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by kingsoloubani: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Good day everyone, please can someone help me with NCCF Ikeja family house address and possibly a phone number of someone I can contact.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by hellonaira(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
A book entitled "HOW TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT IN ANY COMPANY OF YOUR CHOICE"

Congratulations on your graduation. It’s always heartwarming to recount in retrospect the hurdles of studies crossed; and the victories finally won. After years of studies, you are among the persons that made it to the labor market.
It is now time to get employed and utilize your acquired skills in your chosen field.
Apart from your knowledge and ability, you need good employment-search skills to make yourself known and visible among other employment seekers. This will help you to get the employment of your choice in today’s highly competitive labor market. The key to success in every process of job-search lies in putting time and effort into your search; and above all, being well equipped.
This manual will guide you in identifying your employment needs; effectively assess your employment scenario by determining your main fields of interest; your skills (capacities, abilities and aptitudes) that constitute your strong points; and your expectations. You will also learn about the labor market; increase your chances of securing an interview; explore the places where real or potential employment offers can be found; learn how to approach employers; prepare for interviews and anticipate the questions you may be asked; plan your employment-search approach and follow-up; settle into your new employment; and also make positive impact in your workplace.
In this manual, you will find the names of companies and businesses listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange according to the different sectors of Nigerian economy. You can, therefrom, research about any of the companies or businesses of your choice; and hitherto, forward your application and CV. To get a copy in word or PDF format, pay a token cost of #1,000 into A/C Number: 1913002441 Uchenna Nelson Uchenna, Ecobank, then send your phone number and email address to 07069275801 or unelson182@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lovely
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by DaniDani(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
matex97:
Lovely

I need nccf songs, that particular one that sang while holding hands together and dragging the chains of joined hands (chain of clasped hands).
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by virginchaser(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
NCCF Jos National conference was a bomb titled IN HIS Steps. Sponsored by ECWA, supported by former minister of information Jerry Gana. I was proud to be part of the plan. Arrival of corpers from all over the country into Jos main city. I met a white young missionary lady from University of Chicago that involved in visiting and rehabilitating prostitutes living in caves. I remember NCCF members visited Kent academy and so many other villages to minister.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Jagaban880: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
NCCF will never die
Nysc will never die
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by JustSkb: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.