Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72810 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
buccunmie:
Pls I nid to talk u, can I av yur numba? Tnx
0806750xxxx
ready to help out anytime
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2012
NCCF Sokoto is the best place to be, that was the only thing i think i enjoyed in camp, their hospitality is 100%, i miss the kabush(Prayer) family a lot, am always singing the family song, indeed i love this family.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ohemmanu: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Do you really love this family?i love this family of God.Ajuwaya show me how close you are.so closely knitted into one...NCCF is the best thing that have happened to this country.i am presently serving in benue state.NCCF gave me confidence.i love singing and wished that i was in a choir but i used to be shy,but NCCF took that away.i have all the confidence i need now to sing to my creator in NCCF choir.NCCF brings out the best in individuals.RURAL RUGGED will never die.A great family indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Spicylady(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls, I need the location of NCCF Ibadan.....
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by bomar(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2013
Gudmornin.Pls how do I join NCCF abuja..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2013
bomar: Gudmornin.Pls how do I join NCCF abuja..
OOH!very nice of you, i promise to get you a contact later today but for now, just send them a request on facebook, seriously NCCF will be something you will not wanna leave after your service year.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nccf.abuja
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2013
which part of abuja are you? this is the number for NCCF Gwagwalada 08134871291
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by buccunmie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Pls how can I join nccf in osun state? Av nt bin able to locate dem since I redeployed to osun state.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
buccunmie: Pls how can I join nccf in osun state? Av nt bin able to locate dem since I redeployed to osun state.
wow...i served in Osun State and was involved in all NCCF activities, where precisely are you serving in osun.

this is the Facebook Page: http://www./383464222584/?sid=0.8233564652610998
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by agk20: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2013
Heard so much abt NCCF...it is my ernest prayer dat dis emcompassin arms of love find me and keep me as i look 4wd 2 campin on tuesday.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
agk20: Heard so much abt NCCF...it is my earnest prayer dat dis emcompassin arms of love find me and keep me as i look 4wd 2 campin on tuesday.
wish you a wonderful service year, while in camp you will meet NCCF, try and be part of that great, lovely family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by buccunmie(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
adewasco2k:
wow...i served in Osun State and was involved in all NCCF activities, where precisely are you serving in osun.

this is the Facebook Page: http://www./383464222584/?sid=0.8233564652610998
Ife
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by DadaStephen1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is interesting.
So you are dragging the name of NYSC in the mud just to promote NCCF?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dada-Stephen:
This is interesting.
So you are dragging the name of NYSC in the mud just to promote NCCF?
Dragging the name of NYSC in the mud? like seriously? what i shared was so personal and has nothing to do with NYSC, the sole aim of this thread is NCCF which will not be in existence without NYSC. so i cant get your point.

If by any chance you might my comment about how obsolete and not working NYSC scheme is, sure again thats my personal review and i didnt advice anybody not to service, because i did service my father;s land and i loved the experience. i was only saying it will not have worth my one year if i didnt get along with NCCF.

lastly, i said its a waste of time, seriously for me, it was, i have alot of things i would have done during the one year to make me more employable rather than me an Agric Econs graduate wasting my time teaching computer science, with no basic teaching experience. i did my best though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Got posted to Niger state for my National youth service. God saw me throughout. NCCF will never die
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by chrisme(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Rugged continues
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oweniwe(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Batch B 2012 corper. . Moving out of NCCF Anambra state house on thursday. . . sad
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by mcorazon(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2013
I'll rily rily wanna join dis happy house,NCCF,by God's grace,i'll b serving in less dan a wks tym.cant wait
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by buccunmie(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
m'corazon:
I'll rily rily wanna join dis happy house,NCCF,by God's grace,i'll b serving in less dan a wks tym.cant wait
Wlc in adv to this family of God
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by fredopayee(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wait o. If you are a member of nccf, will you sti be posted to a place of primary assignment? I said this because, November BatchC 2013 is awaiting for me.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
fredopayee: Wait o. If you are a member of nccf, will you sti be posted to a place of primary assignment? I said this because, November BatchC 2013 is awaiting for me.

You will definitely be posted to a place of primary assignment. Except you become a state PAPA/ UNCLE. I hope you will get more of this from other colleagues here. Good luck as you await Nigeria's clarion call.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by buccunmie(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am surprise with d attitude of some state papas especially delta state. Why on earth will dey stop a member of nccf frm rellocating? Or is it part of nccf plan to do dat for dia zonal executives, even dose dat r not interested in d post dey forced on dem? If sumome is nt staying den I bliv dey shud let him/her go instead of causing d person to sin and b unhappy throughout d service year.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ignis: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2013
m'corazon:
You are welcome.
Am currently serving in Cross river state and a member of NCCF, Odukpani LGA.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
In Kontagora, Niger state; NCCF K- Town awaits the 2013 Batch B corp members that will be posted to their place of primary assignment tomorrow on the 16th day of July, 2013. Wishing you a fulfilling and rewarding stay in K-town.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by MrSim(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
If not for NCCF, nothing would have been interesting about NYSC. I Serviced as the State Musical Director in Makurdi, Benue State in 2010. NCCF ONE BIG FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
MrSim: If not for NCCF, nothing would have been interesting about NYSC. I Serviced as the State Musical Director in Makurdi, Benue State in 2010. NCCF ONE BIG FAMILY.

Music!! nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Funjosh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
ohemmanu: Do you really love this family?i love this family of God.Ajuwaya show me how closely.so closely knitted into one...NCCF is the best thing that have happened to this country.i am presently serving in benue state.NCCF gave me confidence.i love singing and wished that i was in a choir but i used to be shy,but NCCF took that away.i have all the confidence i need now to sing to my creator in NCCF choir.NCCF brings out the best in individuals.RURAL RUGGED will never die.A great family indeed.

hope u are going to rugged this friday. Sorry i didnt check the date b4.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sanusiayo(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Nc
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by konklushun(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Rural rugged kicks off 2mao. Dear Lord pls av ur way
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ohemmanu: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Funjosh:

hope u are going to rugged this friday. Sorry i didnt check the date b4.
Yea,I actually did. It was my last rural rugged and thanksgiving.Passing out by october.ULLAM for christ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Funjosh(m): 4:43am On Jul 24, 2013
ohemmanu: Yea,I actually did. It was my last rural rugged and thanksgiving.Passing out by october.ULLAM for christ

wish you well, i was in Ullam aswel. God be praised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.