Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72796 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ayawori(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2014
hello pple. I need to knw how active nccf Kwara is? I also need d address. thanks
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please I need family house address of Ibadan zone. The one in bashorun, winners way.

Need full address
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
adewasco2k:
Please I need family house address of Ibadan zone. The one in bashorun, winners way.

Need full address
Funpeter should be of help.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Funpeter: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=adewasco2k post=30452099]Please I need family house address of Ibadan zone. The
I love this family.......
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Funpeter: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2015
yokiti:

Funpeter should be of help.
Boss your guy loyal to the core....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Funpeter:
Boss your guy loyal to the core....
Thanks for honouring the call. I am very grateful.
Adewasco2k, over to you sir.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
yokiti:

Thanks for honouring the call. I am very grateful.
Adewasco2k, over to you sir.

i really do appreciate you guys.....i later got the address.

cc: Funpeter
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Funpeter: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
adewasco2k:

i really do appreciate you guys.....i later got the address.

cc: Funpeter

We are one big family..... My regards to G DD in person of kenny tell her she means so much to.
Peter
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by forexprophet(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Funpeter:
We are one big family..... My regards to G DD in person of kenny tell her she means so much to.
Peter

pls can u or someone else help me out with the contact of lagos family house? or any nccf member number i can contact in lagos. thanks.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Anugod(f): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2015
forexprophet:

pls can u or someone else help me out with the contact of lagos family house? or any nccf member number i can contact in lagos. thanks.
Sorry I'm just seeing this. Have you gotten the contact already?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by spenoiya(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
smiley Hello there. Well i wont lie dat i participated in alot of activities while i was in camp in taraba state, i only went for sunday service n 1 particular programme by d men of Full gosple business men ( i think that was d name or something else)
Any way i redeployed to enugu state n i have bin squating wit a friend i got to know many yrs ago but therr is no way i can stay wit him till d end of Nov n that is y i need assistance with any info on accomodation 'coz am open to all n any option. plus where is d family house in enugu 'coz am in enugu north LGA. thanks for d hlp.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Joecares: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Can anybody plselp with the address of nccf lagos family house? I'm in effium ebonyi state.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by gunther6(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can anyone help with the address of NCCF corpers lodge in ibadan
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
gunther6:
Can anyone help with the address of NCCF corpers lodge in ibadan

NCCF Oyo State Secretariat:
Plot 5 & 6, Apostolic Brethren Street,
Off Airport Road,
Oniyanrin Bus Stop Alakia,
Old Ife Road, Ibadan.

There are 2 or more Zonal Family Houses within Ibadan City. Locate the State House on the address above, and you will be directed to one closer to your PPA.

NCCF...one big family of God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by gunther6(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Phils:

NCCF Oyo State Secretariat:
Plot 5 & 6, Apostolic Brethren Street,
Off Airport Road,
Oniyanrin Bus Stop Alakia,
Old Ife Road, Ibadan.

There are 2 or more Zonal Family Houses within Ibadan City. Locate the State House on the address above, and you will be directed to one closer to your PPA.

NCCF...one big family of God.

Thank you, I got directed to one at Bashorun... Ibadan North Zone or so... Thanks alot
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2015
gunther6:

Thank you, I got directed to one at Bashorun... Ibadan North Zone or so... Thanks alot
Alright. You are welcome Bro. Best wishes.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by knaa: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
please what is d address of family houses in lagos. thanks to any one who can help asap.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Anugod(f): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2015
knaa:
please what is d address of family houses in lagos. thanks to any one who can help asap.
No. 2 Love Avenue, Abimbola Awoliyi Estate, along Abbatoir, Agege, Abule-Egba, Lagos. Sorry, I hope this is not coming so late already.

P.S That's the Central Zone family house. We also have family houses in Yaba and Ikorodu. Where are you headed, if you don't mind?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by mickey45: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Don't you know you mean so much to me.....
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by kaypompey3: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
NCCF Sokoto is the best place to be, that was the only thing i think i enjoyed in camp, their hospitality is 100%, i miss the kabush(Prayer) family a lot, am always singing the family song, indeed i love this family.
plz can l know the address of nncf sokoto
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Tobibest: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Great! I would love to be part of dis family(NCCF).....God help me...intendin corper

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Estheralfred45: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
goodafternoon I was redeploy to oyo state am based in port harcourt can any please sent the nccf house address close to the nysc state secretariat will be traveling there on Wednesday to report on Thursday don't know anybody there thanks..
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Clinton594(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rural rugged
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Estheralfred45: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please anyone here i need your help please
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by tabithababy(f): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please anyone staying in nccf corpers lodge in oyo state at present should please quote me. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Luchiana1(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Tips from an ex corper: Its only a matter of time when you leave service year that you would understand what we are saying..how you could hav used your khaki to the maximum..how you could hav invested little of your alawee. *while serving..its a proper ground to expand in business because you can use your khaki to walk into any office and you wld b respected. 2-invest in a network..in a business system that as you are finishing service you wld come out with sometin tangible(helping hands is still one of the best netwrks..no products to sell..no bv point. whatsapp me08084226895 to send you form)3-: any job you didnt process wile serving..(personal advice (forget it) wen you finish..dnt waste the little money you saved on interviews and travlin and transport fare use it to START YOUR BUSINESS. 4-if you want to further your education..save to buy the form and do exams.. if you wanna travel abroad..get ur passport and use d money for ielts..visa n travel processin. in service year and still join a business network..in conclusion dnt waste ur service year. use your khaki to.the maximum, go places build/invest in a network that would bring cash for you long after servic and do business with your khaki..so that when you finish service year. you wld hav"worked smart" and you will be" waiting smart". for dt almighty job or for ur education.AND IF YOU HAVE FINISH SERVING.ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST. n no job yet USE YOUR SKILLS DO BUSINESS AND JOIN A BUSINESS NETWORK that would be a side/passiv income(helping hands/oluchi123) IF YOU ARE WAITING TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY. OR STILL SCHOOLING OR WAITING FOR RESULT..NEW SEMESTER..STRIKE... HOLS..WAIT SMART. LEARN AND ACQUIRE A SKILL SO THAT IF ALAWEE/SALARY DOESNT COME IN TIME YOU WILL HAV A SKILL THAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU WILE SERVING YOUR FATHERLAND. also strt ds business netwrk. helpinghandsoluchi123. This is for the average Nigerian corper. dnt say i didnt tell u o..there are no jobs out here oooexcpt u make o. DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER With God on our side. see you at the top. REMAIN BLESSED. join d winnin team..team spread. lets giv u ideas n teach you skills to make money work for you and encourage you with downliners.helping hands/oluchi123. 08084226895luchiana1
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by tabithababy(f): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2016
gunther6:

. Hello,please can get your contact. I just relocated to oyo and I need you to describe how I will get to nccf family house in oyo. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by SpicyMimi(f): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
I loooooove NCCF! The best thing that can ever happen to a Corper is to be close to God during the year of service and after. Thank God for NCCF, serving innOyo state would have been an extreme boredom for me.
I love the family song and Baba we praise you, for all you've done, we remove head dresses! Ajuwaya praise the Lord! Chaaaai! #NCCF can never ever die!
#ILoveThisFamilyOfGod!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.