Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (74453 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sashaa(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
I remain grateful to NCCF. Was housed in their family house when i had accomodation challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by flairlady(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hmm,beautiful reviews,am already in love with this family,am going to be a part during my service by God's grace,2012 batch b.and am praying for a life transforming experience with nccf cos ve gat issues,one love

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by emmybuzy: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF zamfara.... The largest family house.... I really appreciate God for making me to be part of dis great family.... When i was posted to zamfara state, i was so sad but my association with NCCF gave me hope and joy... I really miss d house... I saw practically love in action. I was almost crying when i was living....
I love dis family falafala....
Long life NCCF tsafe
long life NCCF Zamfara
long life NCCF Nigeria
long life NYSC NIGERIA
Prayer sec Tsafe....2007/2008

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Sammyfemy: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
I was T O S in SHANONO LGA of Kano State. It was fun all out down to the hinterlands for rural rugged. The daily morning prayers except on sundays. I can't forget this song:
we are heir of the father, joint heirs with the son.... We are family, we are one. NCCF is a biggi family o yes.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by netotse(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2012
I was prayer secretary at my sub-zone in niger state 2009 Batch A. . .NCCF made NYSC worth it big time!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF is a MUST for every christian corper. totally made the year worth it in many ways. Was part of the NCCF choir and the bible study team (NYSC Batch B 2004/05. Adamawa State).

My best memory was leading the solo for the NCCF song on my last day (left 2 months early to start grad school in the states). Very emotional finally facing the reality of leaving so many who had over the months become more than just friends but true brothers and sisters.

Do you love this family?
I love this family of God 2x
So closely knitted into one
They've taken me into their arms and i'm so glad to be
a part of this great family!

Best song so far for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2012
tchidi: Don't you know you mean so much to me?

Can anyone help with the full lyrics and tune of this song pls? We usually sang it after every fellowship.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by omenkaJnr(m): 3:05am On Jun 23, 2012
Wat a soul inspiring thread....cant wait to join dis fellowship early next month...
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 4:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Ashagwu: Bless U Brother for this forum, my conclusion is that remove NCCF,NYSC is a waste and I'm persuaded that the reason NYSC is still on board is simply because of God's mandate on NCCF. I serve in Anambra State Capital- Awka, for Love, Fellowship & Discipline in Family House,I left my well-furnished lodge to live in Family House. I will not 4get wetching of water by Brother every morning from a nearby stream we named occean of Love, also Brothers in the Kitchen - A day set aside 4 brothers to cook and serve our lovely sisters. oh I miss praise nites with our cycle-dance. I miss all the Aunties cos I love discipline. I did not miss any Rugged and I sometimes interpret during Messages. Can I 4get sharking-a dance play showing how the Holy Ghost Power moves.I be-friended Papas,Uncles & Mama, I was they 4 them. I can't 4get packing sand, carrying blocks & 2x4 wood 4 completion of our Family House 2 story building. My previlleged commitment made me to be appointed Assist Prayo-Rugged 2009/10. Interesting I getting married to Ebonyi State Aunty 2011/12 and our wedding is for 15th Sept.2012 @ St. Andrew's Ang.Chu.GRA,Zaria. Its an NCCF Wedding.BE THERE.

wow...so lovely, i pray for a successful wedding and a happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2012
laidback: NCCF taught me what evangelism and selfless, humble service in Christ is all about. My only regret concerning NCCF is that I couldn't contribute much more as I was only a member. God bless them.

Someone said NCCF is the product of a prophecy that came several years ago. What prophecy? Kindly enlighten us. Thanks.

okay bro NCCF was birthed by a prophecy from a missionary Pa Elton in 1957m he said "A time will come where the Nigeria Federal government will be paying the youths to preach the gospel"
and as we all know NCCF rely mainly on tithes and offerings by members (allowee from federal government)
so indirectly, the federal government is sponsoring evangelism through NCCF
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Saraha1(f): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Max'diamond:
Am proud 2 b a member of d NCCF during my youth service in benue state,Gboko.2010/2011..NCCF SONG "dnt u kw u mean so much 2 me,i nid u 2 build dis family,u & i will build dis family"etc..NCCF really help corps members in many ways.am max'diamond.
wow! Well I did my service @ cross river state(Obudu local govt),I must tell Nccf is the best ,the only problem I had was the issue of no Trouser ,kit in kit out, you are nt allow to speak my mother language.When ever am travelling to Lagos ,I do stop over at Benue state,GBOKO,oh my God the Nccf at Gboko are so Nice,they wil treat you as if you are kings.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Ekenthman: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF is realy a family to be wit, they show so much love to ppl. I was d transport organizing secretary in Kano subzone . It was realy a fun. NCCf wil neva die.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by flairlady(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2012
Sarah a: wow! Well I did my service @ cross river state(Obudu local govt),I must tell Nccf is the best ,the only problem I had was the issue of no Trouser ,kit in kit out, you are nt allow to speak my mother language.When ever am travelling to Lagos ,I do stop over at Benue state,GBOKO,oh my God the Nccf at Gboko are so Nice,they wil treat you as if you are kings.
no trousershaba
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: no trousershaba
@flairlady: dont be scared, you are not to wear trouser in the family house alone...i.e if you are living in the family house.
there are rules in the family house
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by KokoBeware: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Wow... wonderfull stories.... Just imagine how far we can go if we break down the walls of DENOMINATIONALISM... this is what separates we christians....
Earlier on in Universities it was 'Scripture Union" and they where one and a strong bunch... until every church decided to have thier own "Student fellowship" on campus.. as a result NO IMPACT... but with NCCF all christian irrespective of denomination come together...and ooo what a Great Family......
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by flairlady(f): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2012
adewasco2k:
@flairlady: dont be scared, you are not to wear trouser in the family house alone...i.e if you are living in the family house.
there are rules in the family house
ow kk
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by madridsta007(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF, Benin, was just one of the best thing that happened to me during service year. You cant make a mistake by joining NCCF. I refused to take any post (covers face), because I was fellowship president during my University days and wanted to be a follower during service and not part of the ladership.lol

I was in the prayer unit, drama unit, Bible Study Unit and dance group as well.

The best part? Met my wife at NCCF, Edo State.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by KDULAR: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF is a good platform for meeting with christians , develop one's christian life through interactions with other christians, feel loved and equally love. It is also a forum for developing enduring qualitative relationships. I served 13 years ago and I had a bad experience towards the end of the service year which I was made clear to the executives of the House then. I discovered that considerable regard was not given to members of the the not too popular christian denominations ( like the white garment churches). Infact , despite active participation of in all activities , physically spiritually and all wise, the memebers of the NCCF still regarded them as lesser christians, doubting their salvation, continually preaching to them to be born again when they were already! all of just because they are members of the White Garment Churches. At the end of service year, some of them were refused NCCF certificate for no disciplinary or any explicable reason shocked. I hope in the present NCCF such discrimination is no more.
I believe we are all christians and we need to remain so .
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Dosoq(f): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2012
Zamfara family house is d best,come n see d glory of GOD even in a northern state.zamfara cofas.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Saraha1(f): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2012
flairlady: ow kk
you can only enjoy Nccf if you are ready to abide by the rules ,most especially if you want to live there.you must nt tie wrapper,you must nt wear short nicker if you are a guy, when going to take ur bath ,u must dress in such way that no part of ur body shld be seen b4 and after taking ur bath,etc
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by flairlady(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Sarah a: you can only enjoy Nccf if you are ready to abide by the rules ,most especially if you want to live there.you must nt tie wrapper,you must nt wear short nicker if you are a guy, when going to take ur bath ,u must dress in such way that no part of ur body shld be seen b4 and after taking ur bath,etc
i wont stay in their lodge then
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by kells4u: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2012
Wen I saw this post my mind was filled with joy,NCCF family,wht a great&lovely family of God,2009\2010 batch C.NCCF anambra state,but I was in NCCF onitsha chapter,I missed the songs,papa,mama,last B and all my other Great family members,I love&miss u all.long live NCCF
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Ekpekus(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2012
if it is not RURAL, it is not RUGGED!!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Redman44(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2012
I served in Akure, Ondo State ( 2005/2006 Batch B ) and was part of the NCCF. The Family House at Alagbaka in Akure was a nice place to be and I made sure I attended the Sunday Fellowship gatherings there. I was part of the Editorial and Library Unit and contributed articles for the Notice Board. I did not live in the Family House and was not too close to the Executives but I was a respected member of the Fellowship. The best part of my NCCF experience was attending 3 Rural Rugged outreaches in the farthest parts of Ondo State. I saw Poverty that made me shudder in the villages we went to shocked shocked shocked that I thanked God for the little things I had. I had to give some of my personal effects away to the Children I came across in those Villages and hamlets. I thank God for NCCF cool cool cool cool.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by tessyade: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2012
laidback:
Someone said NCCF is the product of a prophecy that came several years ago. What prophecy? Kindly enlighten us. Thanks.
The prophecy was given long before NYSC was established. It said "a time is coming when the government of Nigeria will pay the youth to preach the gospel to villages." From papa on campus to papa in NCCF were wonderful experiences for me. I will be forever grateful to God for the opportunity to serve Him again in NCCF. I repeat what others have said "NYSC without NCCF is a waste of time". Shalom
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oluemmakay(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2012
I love this family of God. Moments at NCCF are nt easily 4getable. The Rural Rugged, State Conference, National Conference, GENCO Meeting etc. My shout out to all past and present NCCF members in Imiringi Zone, Bayelsa state. I was d Papa 2010-2011. Please keep d fire burning.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2012
HI POSTER, I ALSO DID MY NYSC IN OSUN STATE, (IWO)LGA AND SPENT MY YEAR WITH NCCF. WAS DRAMA COORDINATOR IN 2005/2006. I LOVE THIS FAMILY OF GOD! LONG LIVE NCCF, LONG LIVE THE FAMILY OF GOD. REMEMBER THOSE LONG HOURS OF GENCO MEETING, RURAL RUGGED, KAI GOD!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by tessyade: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2012
KokoBeware: Wow... wonderfull stories.... Just imagine how far we can go if we break down the walls of DENOMINATIONALISM... this is what separates we christians....
Earlier on in Universities it was 'Scripture Union" and they where one and a strong bunch... until every church decided to have thier own "Student fellowship" on campus.. as a result NO IMPACT... but with NCCF all christian irrespective of denomination come together...and ooo what a Great Family......
I agree with you. Though a minister in RCCG now but the present experience can never be compare to the interdenominational experiences of campus and NCCF. Most times i wish we can have one big INTERDENOMINATIONAL church for all christians.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sokoanugwa: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2012
i cant forget this family in a hurry. your life, destiny and everything around you will be shaped during this one year at NCCF. i was prepared for leadership and soon it will manifest in this nation. So glad to be part of this family. Served in NCCF Ekiti State 2005/2006
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2012
NYSC, SOKOTO 09/10 BATCH A
PRAYER BAND (KABASHING GROUP)

RURAL RUGGED AT MOSALASI , THE SEAT OF CALIPHATE.
FAMILY HOUSE FUN, NAME THEM.
jOS NATIONAL CONVETION.
THANK GOD I SERVED HIM IN THE SEAT OF CALIPHATE IT WAS GREAT, THE MEMORY LINGERS

ACF (ANGLICAN COPPERS FELLOWSIP) SOKOTO, O9/10 BATCH A.
THE TREASURER (CBN) AS NICKNAMED. VERY INTERESTING AS WELL.
share one of my rural rugged pix with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.