Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (99266 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by AMADU77: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
We paray for all the lost souls
We solidarate with their families
May their souls reat in peace

We don't have to show our ignorance at every occasion let's be unite brethern , such accident happens evevry where

Dana air same as Dana motors ( KIA ) is an Indian-Nigerian company and they are a part of our economy giving jobs for thousand of people, its a part of our economy

Let's wait the investigation n trust it, our authorities are really trying and we didn't have any plane crash in Nigeria since many years, remember that Nigeria is one of the busiest air sapace with tousands of domestic flights every year with hard weather conditions

Let's be civilian and wait the investigation n try to be better n better

God bless Nigeria and everywhere else
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sad story ,inna lillahi wa ina illaihi rajiun
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by yomistarz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Seriously? Fail Government!
virtuoso01:
I am sure you know that it is general knowledge that many of the planes in our airspace are chronically underserviced and as a result of that it would not be farfetched if any one should-for example-suddenly develop total engine failure.
Now,picture this scenario: How can a pilot control a plane that develops total engine failure to such an extent as to effectively determine its actual landing place especially when the failure happens above a populated town and the pilot may have just seconds to react as a result of speed and altitude.
Like I said before let us consider all posibilities, of course you may be right,but let us also wait for more facts with which to base our conclusions.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Lilboots(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
tpia@:

Amina's name isnt listed in the passenger manifestos.

why are you taking this fact personally?

its either you wait for her name to appear, or just ignore whatever you dont agree with.

jeez.

and your "link" doesnt work, either. The page has been removed. Dont know what you're playing at, but just stop it.

It is idiots like you who keep hammering on this Amina story. the link is http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/06/manifest-of-dana-air-that-crashed-in.html. Besides , she was someone I knew. Get a life mister. Do you think I have an ulterior motive? Wishing someone who otherwise is alive dead? I am not as twisted andmessed as u make out. Just reported a story as have several other people on this thread. Labelling me as a rumour peddler is absurd. I aint in that business at all mister. Besides, haggling whether or not she was on the list is immaterial. let her people grief abeg. Pls draw a line on this and move on.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by dapachez: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
So how is your conspiracy theory holding up now as more facts emerge?
shymmex: Nigeria is the laughing stock of the world.. Some of you should just go on CNN website, and read the comments posted there about this incident...

Also peep this out:

^^^In a sane world, people should never be allowed to travel by air in Nigeria.. The country is useless!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Florasboy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
IMAGIN OTHER COUNTRIES PLAYING WITH FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY, NIGERIA IS BUSY BATTLING WITH LOCAL FLIGHTS EVERY TIME.
CAN SOMEBODY SWEAR THAT ONE OR TWO PEOPLE AT THE ABUJA AIRPORT TOWER DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS DANA PLANE WILL CARSH?

THESE ARE WHAT WE DO TO OURSELVES BECAUSE OF MONEY, COMMON TO SERVICE THE FLIGHT YOU USE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, THESE FOOLS CANNOT DO IT. ONLY FOR SOME USELESS POLITICIANS TO SAY IT WILL BE INVESTIGATED. STORY...........

MY PEOPLE, WILL INVESTIGATION BRING BACK THE LIVES OF THOSE PRETTY FACES AM SEEING THAT DIED ALONG SIDE THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN?

IF ONLY THOSE MANAGING THESE AIR CRAFTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN ON BOARD AND POSSIBLY BURNT TO ASHES, BY NOW I FOR DEY DRINK BEER COS IT WOULD HAVE SERVED AS A GOOD EXAMPLE TO THOSE FOOLS THAT PLAY WITH SAFETY AND SAFETY RULES.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by initiate: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
It is so sad that some people in a bid to feel and/or look important are all in a hurry to be identified as "news breakers" I can not comprehend why a manifest of those on the crashed Dana airline would go virile online when a list has not officially been released!

Let us all think of the trauma we would cause families for circulating wrong info

May the souls of the victims of the ill fated flight rest in peace.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Bankwo7(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
What a sad end! I ve lost a dear sister-in-law,Chinwe Dike.
May her gentle soul rest in peace!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by justwise(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bankwo7: What a sad end! I ve lost a dear sister-in-law,Chinwe Dike.
May her gentle soul rest in peace!

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
question: About 3 weeks ago, a russian brand new plane with experienced pilot crashed in indonesia. Whether new or old plane, na God the protect person.
The plane was brand new and still very much untested, if I could say.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by jamil2(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sagamite:

This is the second completely stewpid thing you have said on this thread (after the "declare national holiday for families to mourn" ). This is not the thread I would wish to address it but it might really make sense to keep your opinions to yourself now.
Oga Sir, How I wish I could level somebody with abusive language no doubt it should be you but unfortunately I count myself out in any form of indispline and I hardly abuse a fellow human. However issue concerning holiday for the effected families to mourn should be decleared by FG and you can check a nearby transformer and clasp it may be your problem will be solve right there.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Emmy0203: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ds is unfair, baba God pls deliva us fr 9ja GOVERNMENT made disaster Amen
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by cindyrella(f): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2012
cry may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by symbian03(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2012
WTH!!!!! Countless children said mum\dad bye bye, buy me stuffs from Lagos. I just can't prefigure what some ppl are going through right now, even my RIP wount help the case.
I say Adios to the deceased :-(

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by carlos86: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2012
Lucky

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ayusbobs(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2012
damola1: Nigeria needs to crash.. else this country won't move forward...

Dem take light... we kept quiet..

Dem close hospital.. we continue to keep quiet..

Dem put death trap road... we are happy.. and thanking God it's not us...

Dem dey bomb people... we are saying.. ' God thank you' it's not me and my family.. we are covered..

Planes sef...come join..

Nigerians better ready to say NO.. and NO.. we are all fools, me inclusive!

ur post mk me cry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by tpia5: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2012
@ the people trying to pick fights over the passenger manifesto

se ori yin daru ni?

just shut up and get off the thread you beasts of no breeding!

says volumes about your madness if you want to choose this kind of topic to settle whatever s.tupid scores you think you have with anybody.

may you remain cursed for doing that, you bloody cowards with a thousand fathers!!!!!

aye yin fo for presuming to bring your personal issues on to a thread like this. You wont stop until you are destroyed abi?

that's ABSOLUTELY fine by me!!!

people with sane minds would simply point out the girl's name on the passenger list, but these mad gorillas want to flex their ugly useless muscles like the b.astards they are?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by tpia5: 12:40am On Jun 04, 2012
Lilboots:

Pls check your news reports> Flight left Abuja for Lagos. I have nothing to gain from posting such stories if false. 90% of news reports will tell u that it was a Lagos bound flight from Abuja. Few of our local news source are reporting that it was a lagos to Abuja flight which developed fault and was returning to the airport. Her friends in ABJ has confirmed the above but however I am not here to sensationalize news. I was just putting a human face to such a sad tragedy. Its up to u to believe what u want to believe.

so its when you see me that you develop muscle? ko ni da fun e!!!!!

ori yo e to tete switch id to post here, you ugly coward!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by mitofag: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2012
tpia@:
@ the people trying to pick fights over the passenger manifesto

se ori yin daru ni?

just shut up and get off the thread you beasts of no breeding!

says volumes about your madness if you want to choose this kind of topic to settle whatever s.tupid scores you think you have with anybody.

may you remain cursed for doing that, you bloody cowards with a thousand fathers!!!!!

aye yin fo for presuming to bring your personal issues on to a thread like this. You wont stop until you are destroyed abi?

that's ABSOLUTELY fine by me!!!

people with sane minds would simply point out the girl's name on the passenger list, but these mad gorillas want to flex their ugly useless muscles like the b.astards they are?

Tilapia, what is wrong with you today?

Did you lose someone close? Abi you just de yh/o/t for body because you no get nothing else to do? SHakara oloje
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by jamil2(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2012
ayusbobs:

ur post mk me cry
Are you still crying or you give up? The nation as a whole need to be re-branded.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Jun 04, 2012
Best23456: Get
Just what is wrong with you people for God's sakes?

I believe you being able to write and post this means you can read,why would you bring this your fraud to a sensitive thread as this? Have you no conscience? Of course you don't,after all you are a criminal. Smh.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by isalegan2: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89: This made headlines even in my country so sad.

Didn't know you aren't Nigerian.

RIP o. Any figures for those affected on ground? sad
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Artorius(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2012
So unfortunate something should be done about dis
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by isalegan2: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2012
GEJ declares 3-day mourning

Nigerians already mourn every day for what might have been.

gbadexy: If confirmed that the indian management insisted the plane in question fly after being advised against it by the station manager,then I think indian companies activities in nigeriua must be reviewed. They tend to have the habit of cutting corners.

True. If you've ever had the misfortune to deal with them, you'll know they're cheap b@st@rds.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Ivynwa(f): 1:28am On Jun 04, 2012
realwale: I just left d place a few minutes ago and i can tell u dat rescue work is yet to start 3hrs after d crash.most of d nema,airforce,police guys on ground are just acting like confused pple. D fire is still on yet d fire guys have ran out of water. What a damned nation.notin works.

Didn't I say that they may have water problem?
We must even all start doing something to make things begin to work in Nigeria as they should.
The govt of the state is aware that there is a crash and no effort was made to have water delivered well by all means to that area. How will they even recognize the dead ones? Jeez!

Ivynwa:
Shouldn't we be thankful that there are two working firetruck that were able to make it, one hour was even fast. The question should be was there water and other fire retardants for them to use, did they help douse the fire? I mean what works in our country?

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Bontee: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2012
Reports reaching us indicated that Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Corp Affairs GM) and 5 members of Staff of National Universities Commission (NUC) were among those killed on board the ill fated plane crash in Lagos
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by cold(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2012
Beautiful hostesses all gone.Really,really sad cry

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ibrokay(m): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2012
So sad. I was on the a plane(SA from Joburg-Lagos) with Rev ngozi Cole. She sat down beside me,such an amiable woman. We chatted all the way frm SA to Nigeria. may her soul RIP
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by olanshi: 3:28am On Jun 04, 2012
Special condolences goes to all the families that lost their loved one on the ill-fated Dana airline June 3rd, 2012.

May the soul the dead rest in perfect peace, May the Lord God forgive them their sins...

It is really a sad one, Lord God pls take total control!

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by akin101: 3:33am On Jun 04, 2012
I am still in shock over all this!! shocked
Its like it didnt just happen,was just on a plane coming from Benin today a few minutes after the crash(first time flying local) and our the plane was experiencing some turbulence with the weather sunny and clear and all I could think of was "what if this fell out of the sky?".
Imagine that was actually happening somewhere else.
These stupid people,they give you tips to survive different scenarios but they don't have parachutes cry or allowances for things like that in case you are caught in the air,like these people obviously were,so sad!!

am still in shock and thinking that could have been my flight carrier that could have gone thru that!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.