Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (26396 Views)

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Tyche: Methink some people are hell bent on creating tension.

Tell me about it. Even the population seems to love bad news.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by PeterKbaba: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol. Even hausas have a bigger share than them in Lagos!

LOL YOU MOST BE FAR DEEP IN DREAM LAND... QUITE THAT SHIT U SMOKING
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: This shouldn't be on front page.
. Our land lady just told me now. Must be true.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maigaskiya1: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed
they re warmg up
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maigaskiya1: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ibos re warmg up
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
People should stop broadcasting uncomfired news. They should grab every information from the right source and make sure they got the true details before they can post or expose it to the public, because some wrong & untrue informations may cause a sudden attack or death.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
Orikinla: . Our land lady just told me now. Must be true.

Check your landlady again. I know people I live with that I wouldn't trust as credible source of news.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Chyz2: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
The way you people let hausas continue to fight you with big blow in your land is really amusing yet you dey Igbo and try to cover things up. Misplaced priorities go kill you people.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Chyz*:
The way you people let hausas continue to fight you with big blow in your land is really amusing yet you dey Igbo and try to cover things up. Misplsced priorities go kill you people.

How ironic!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by largeman4u(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is so horrible, how can some1 just fabricate this bad news, am getting fed up with this Country.... nothing seems to work fine
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by largeman4u(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
we need to focus to focus on sending the Bastard indians who own Dana Air back to their Country - They should be chained and put in an underground prison with water and food --

see the trauma and the agony everywhere
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
It seems the people at ThisDay Newspaper have fallen for this or is there something more macabre going-on?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Wow! The World has changed, people are debunking ThisDay's claims.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
It seems some unseen hands want to guarantee violence in Lagos today! Sad! Why?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yorubas are known to hide or change or refabricate news whenever their hausa fulani masters beat them up.
They did it with fajuyi when aboki cut his throat. They said he died for Ironsi.
Bloody liars
See awusa is whipping your nyash in yaba and instead of fighting back, come to internet and tell people na lie.

3 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lagos State Government needs to be more proactive. Some people are trying to create anarchy!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
LOL at this tweet:

Use microscope & search for it. When you find it, tell ThisDay. "@aninoritse: So where is this "fighting" in yaba?? Becos me dey yaba”
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ozoebuka1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
i think its high time d yorubas joined the igbos to eradicate these vampires from da north called hause..hahahaha
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: Lagos State Government needs to be more proactive. Some people are trying to create anarchy!

posting all these denials only shows you as the coward you are.
afraid of confronting your islamic masters
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by joeyfire(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
mai gaskiya: Ibos re warmg up

Warming up to buy "tear rubber" to take home for xmas
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
A full investigation needs to be carried-out into how this rumour emanated and how ThisDay Newspaper got embroiled in a battle of words with the residents of Yaba.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by MORPHYLEE: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
please,delicate information like this surppose to be confirm before posted.Not asking if is true or not because it create lot of tension couple with what happen yesterday or from the begining of this month.someone was talking about Muslim,my question is why do u confirm ur story that it was muslim or religion crisis? Please think very well before u post.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: A full investigation needs to be carried-out into how this rumour emanated and how ThisDay Newspaper got embroiled in a battle of words with the residents of Yaba.

You need to stop posting..

You're making yoruba look bad.. Are you a coward?

Bleep hausa, they can't win in Lagos.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by gulfer: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
I had someone check this out and he has come back to say this is NOT TRUE-(Rumor from a depraved mind). Why would anyone start such a wicked rumor in these very sensitive times.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Chyz2: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
ozoebuka1: i think its high time d yorubas joined the igbos to eradicate these vampires from da north called hause..hahahaha

I think is high time you shut your mouth and allow the yorubas to handle their own problems.Don't involve Igbo in any of this,super-save-a-hoe.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by omonla5: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Got this messages from a reliable source now. Early Today: Internecine fracas breaks out between Yoruba, Hausa in Yaba area of Lagos state, around CAC office near Unilag. 13 persons feared dead also another reported fights btw Hausa and Yorubas in Agege area, no casualties reported yet. Details later..,hmm..just hope my country is not drifting towards another failed country, Somalia? Rejoinder!! Pls Disregard the last update, as I reported the internacine wars in Yaba and agege, the Special adviser Lagos state to HE  Information and commissioner for Local Govt and chieftaincy just pinged me, to debunk the story as false and wicked rumours. They told me to inform the general public that they should go about their businesses and personal issues as nothing happened at all at those locations. Pls note at all....
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Maybe you are on mobile but you have mashed-up at least two messages there.

omo-nla:
Got this messages from a reliable source now.

Early Today: Internecine fracas breaks out between Yoruba, Hausa in Yaba area of Lagos state, around CAC office near Unilag. 13 persons feared dead [/b]also another reported fights btw Hausa and Yorubas in Agege area, no casualties reported yet. Details later..,hmm..just hope my country is not drifting towards another failed country, Somalia?

[b]Rejoinder!!

Pls Disregard the last update, as I reported the internacine wars in Yaba and agege, the Special adviser Lagos state to HE  Information and commissioner for Local Govt and chieftaincy just pinged me, to debunk the story as false and wicked rumours. They told me to inform the general public that they should go about their businesses and personal issues as nothing happened at all at those locations. Pls note at all....
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Sholexyz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't whr u guys get dis 4rm i stay @ yaba n there's no fight btw d yorubas n hausas n sum jst posted on fb dat it happen in agege. who is decievin who?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
Sholexyz: I don't whr u guys get dis 4rm i stay @ yaba n there's no fight btw d yorubas n hausas n sum jst posted on fb dat it happen in agege. who is decievin who?

It could have been much worse (the rumour and its effect), you can see the battle going-on here to disabuse people's mind from it!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hahaaha! I have seen some coded runs on this rumour. If my suspicions are true, shame on these guys! They gave you a diversionary story that has occupied you long enough for them to do their things.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by naylove(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
Got a call from my paraing(frm paranoid) aunt all d way frm abuja bout d broughaha in yaba.too bad i stl cant confirm if its true coz i stay in sabo and its looks peacefl frm here even though i cant see yaba frm here.bt i go ask any hausa man wey pass where i dey.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Naija don finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Ngige Others Visits Fashola. / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.