Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (26397 Views)

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by pendusky(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed

U ok? U claimed GEJ is bewitchd in d earlier post! What u turning into? Or is weed ure smoking on ur pix controling u?

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by JojoArmani(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
na wa o o dis country self, wen we will even wake up in dis country and hear beta news.

So wetin cause de fight na?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Lilspicer(f): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yoruba people wey like fight pass food make dem no use dem do pepper soup ooo lmfaooo
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Na wa o. Too much hatred in nija
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by jmaine: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Who dey spread all this fake rumour . . . . . @ BB addicts . . .who na go soon broadcast una obituary while still alive . . .Yeye angry

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Afam4eva(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Can anyone confirm it?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Ekpekus(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Sometimes NLanders really amuse and amaze me! The report is so unconfirmed and there is already lashing and blasting. BBM is one of the fastest way to spread news esp unconfirmed ones. Let's confirm 4m those residing or in that area of Yaba first na?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
It seems our people love spreading bad news even if it is not true.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by aykabba(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
There Is NO Fighting Going On At YABA Please Disregard And REFRAIN From Forwarding Any BC Message To That Regard #GT"
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bigsam360(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
its false news, tins r calm here in Yaba... Pple shld stop spreadin false news..

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
so no NLernder around Yaba to jst say yes or no and put d mater t rest?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by mjconcept(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

You need to continue to stay on the DL and stop exposing homo tendencies..

Hom/osexuality is a criminal offence in Nigeria punishable by law.. sad

Stop following me everywhere, I love only women. undecided

grin grin grin grin funny enough, my only concern is the welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians, I fight those who tends to destroy it and you happens to be one of them. So you see why I am stalking you.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by shizzle11(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed

Your'e a f0000000l
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by FILEBE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Abbott: It is true o! Let peeps know so that they do not die needlessly.

guonno: Yoruba GET MIND? COWARDS! IF IT IS TRUE, IF THEY ARE HAVING A FIGHT WITH THEIR HUSBAND, WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THEIR LAZY ASSSS? OPC? Lol, OPC CANT EVEN STAND HOODLUMS!

hear ursef! Isnt it d same u dat rebukes Violence n Boko haram? U wil preach to people on why dy should shun violence abi? Hypocrite Oshi!

And Pendusky abi na Pudendum.. Abeg no vex...i wan ask u 1 question: U dy smoke igbo and snif cement?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
mjconcept:
grin grin grin grin funny enough, my only concern is the welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians, I fight those who tends to destroy it and you happens to be one of them. So you see why I am stalking you.

If your fight includes wanking over my post, you're fighting the wrong fight, mate..

I love only women and I only want female stalkers.

Plz, look for your types elsewhere and pick up a fight with them. undecided
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Thankfully, the rumour is becoming contained. If not, this thread would be on Page 10 by now.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Confirmed, one hausa man threw a piece of Suya at me grin grin but seriously. Where is the security in Civil times
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

If your fight includes wanking over my post, you're fighting the wrong fight, mate..

If you are attracting gays, maybe you are gay without knowing it.
Remember, like minds attract.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by jmaine: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
No fracas / violence is happening at Yaba, Lagos . . .maybe it's a yaba in another state . .Just maybe undecided
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
There is enough bad news going around the world than for us to be manufacturing fake news of pseudo-tragedy.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
jmaine: No fracas / violence is happening at Yaba, Lagos . . .maybe it's a yaba in another state . .Just maybe undecided
I think there's a place called yaba in Japan.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:
If you are attracting gays, maybe you are gay without knowing it.
Remember, like minds attract.

Are you gay as well? Because it seems you're also obsessed with me...

Too many homos on NL, I tell ya.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by mjconcept(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I am not wanking over your post, I'm just trying to open your blinded eyes to realities.

Then desist from your evil ways.

Yes I'm not your type,you are far below my type punk.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by nyabingi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
THERE IS NO 2FIGHTING AT YABA PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOUR...INFACT I DE DIA NOW DE PICK SOME EXPENSIVE DESIGNERS SHIRTS AND BOXERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by mjconcept(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I am not wanking over your post, I'm just trying to open your blinded eyes to realities.

Then desist from your evil ways.

Yes I'm not your type,you are far below my type punk.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
If you want to be a star reporter, create good news and we will help you spread it. Spreading false rumours is just outright stupidity- you put yourself and loved ones in harm's way.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Are you gay as well? Because it seems you're also obsessed with me...

Too many homos on NL, I tell ya.

what if i'm gay? i'll still be a happy gay cheesy wink
it's only in your deranged mind that being gay can be negative.
that is why you are fighting it but it's in you.
you just need to accept who you are.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by pendusky(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
FILEBE:
And Pendusky abi na Pudendum.. Abeg no vex...i wan ask u 1 question: U dy smoke igbo and snif cement?

Is that what u do? Then open a thread that u just found a nicotine in cement! Matchew!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by PaulJohn1: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
The way rumor spread nowadays is alarming.
Same yesterday when the rumor about d'banjs death traveled like the speed of light.
Abeg, make we dey cautious of wetin we share.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by london2lasgidi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
nyabingi: THERE IS NO 2FIGHTING AT YABA PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOUR...INFACT I DE DIA NOW DE PICK SOME EXPENSIVE DESIGNERS SHIRTS AND BOXERS!!!

Expensive designer and Yaba shouldn't be in the same sentence. Bros, just say you're bending down and selecting first class okrika, cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by FILEBE(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
nyabingi: THERE IS NO 2FIGHTING AT YABA PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOUR...INFACT I DE DIA NOW DE PICK SOME EXPENSIVE DESIGNERS SHIRTS AND BOXERS!!!

ehn! Expensive designers and shirts tru tru! Lol! Bt bros! I don pick that shirt wey u bend down pick na.... Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
No bad news from Yaba today, come back in 1 zillion years! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.