Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30154 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ariyebaba(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2012
Really !!!! Dis is a miracle...........

These are Joseph & Holy Mary of our time.

I cant wait to see "BLACK JESUS" born in Nigeria.

OP , keep us posted as the information unfold
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2012
Maury!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ukpaku: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Messiah has landed o! Y should d guy spend money on something u think he claims be knows nothing about? Are u for real? In order words, Spending money to clear is his name is some big deal rite? Hear urself! He has a wife dat needs to no d truth ya no! Word of mouth would not clear d air in dis case. So pls stroll along, we don't necessarily need to agree wiv each odas point of view.Gerrit! undecided
WHy can't u accept simple corection and stop spreading insult all over, it unladylike dear.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2012
ariyebaba: Really !!!! Dis is a miracle...........

These are Joseph & Holy Mary of our time.

I cant wait to see "BLACK JESUS" born in Nigeria.

OP , keep us posted as the information unfold

There is already an existing black jesus! Do I have this hanged on my wall and mantle piece. Took down all the white jesus portraits.

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Why is black Jesus not smiling?

He lloks like one of them BA in the hood. Better picture plz?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by luvgp: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2012
How sure are u that the so called "respected minister of God in your area" was telling u to hear your opinion about the matter.Maybe he wants to protect her family but this is one matter u can't protect your family from.If he indeed impregnated the girl he must just take responsibility.If he never, that girl needs deliverance or she must rot in hell for trying to break somebody's marriage.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Why is black Jesus not smiling?

He lloks like one of them BA in the hood. Better picture plz?

He doesn't have to smile. His white counterpart never smiled for once and nobody complained.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2012
Danka7777:

He doesn't have to smile. His white counterpart never smiled for once and nobody complained.

chooo, I don't even know what the white Jesus looks like again.

Remind me.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2012
If he is not guilty, let him confront his fears. He should go to the family and have a word, alongside your humble self. I can only assume you will be surprised by "the truth".
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.

Tell your friend to tell you the truth. Cause, if na me no do nothing dem come dey talk say I give dem belle, I go dey vomit fire and brimstone by now, o!

If na you nko? How you for react, sef?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

chooo, I don't even know what the white Jesus looks like again.

Remind me.

I understand he has been aging

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2012
^^^ Black Jesus without perm

Black Jesus with perm

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by orichimarou: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2012
@poster, i was in a-kind-of similar situation a couple of years ago when my sister-in-law who was doing everything possible to have sex with me went ahead and told her sister (my wife) that it was the other way round. it was hell for me because i was the one that threatened to tell her sister if she didn't stop her ways. Anyways, all i did was keep my cool and let every thing played out and finally she went to stay with her parents and with time they found out the kind of daughter she is...
after that ordeal, i learned to always keep an open mind to all situation because in my case, i know nobody will believe me(as is seen in your friends case now), so i didn't even bother to say anything.
Tell your friend to just chill and let the situation play out.... no need for any hassle. Plus in his case the truth will be unveiled sooner than later ( i.e whether your friend is innocent or not).... cos although we know some girls these days are wicked/desperate, some guys can be plenty stupid (not saying he is)....
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ Black Jesus without perm

Black Jesus with perm

I don't the actual black jesus neither had perm nor kinky hair. From reputable sources, he had dreadlocks as seen below.

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2012
My Jesus does not have dread lock. What kind of nonsense is that?

That picture of your black Jesus looks like a mug shot.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by elari(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Run bck into dat jungle u call home. See dis zombie o! So bcus d avatars around u speak monkey language u felt d need to display ur ignoramus she? In my language ur handle means " "born wiv disabilities" dat automatically explains ur epileptic seizures.
. . . Senseless as usual. What a pity.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Too bad some gals can be so nasty to make up such kind of lies.but since we cannot see your friend's mind,we can only assume.buh its always good to be careful cos spoilt and wayward girls are all over the place.a girl that sleep with 3-5 guys can make up anything.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Gombs(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Pls OP what's her age bracket?...Sounds like her football age is 32,....If her football age is 32,then guess what her real age is!..Well,he should just give time time...I feel for his wife when she hears this news o...Because if he did mate wit her,or not is immaterial...Question is,"how you take know such girl?"
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My Jesus does not have dread lock. What kind of nonsense is that?

Then you don't know your Jesus. You have been praying to the wrong person. No wonder your prayers don't get answered. You got to use the one with dreadlocks, gets the prayer faster to God. I back up my facts: open your bible and read Revelation 1:14. This well documented
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2012
Danka7777:

Then you don't know your Jesus. I back up my facts: open your bible and read Revelation 1:14. This well documented

What does it say? Post the bible verse here.

I know my Jesus o. . . . that black interpretation you posted is scary as Bleep. He looks like a fallen angel.My Jesus has no color.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by mekino22: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2012
I think Idowu's own is getting out of hand. She lack moral upbringing. We r not here to fight or display our stupidity. U r beginning to get on d nerves of everyone in this forum
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Yorisb: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2012
@OP

Why are you perturbed when you're 100% sure of your innocence?

A clear conscience, I was told, fears NO midnight knocking, however a guilty one needs to confess pronto.

Your friend's(?) story was-and still is-absolutely inconceivable notwithstanding.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by epio: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2012
i ve a feeling dt ur trying to solve a pressing problem n nt ur frnd.be open n i ll advice u
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by putro(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
The guy don't need a brain renewal you rather need brain overhaul. Do you know how much it cost to do DNA test?More so for something he claim he knew nothing about. I hope the guy is truthful o
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by seancarter(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2012
just go to her family. i swear I have been in a similar situation and the thought of you going to her family would make her back away. It is so sad but its either for two things, she wants to get married badly(You are her definition of "all i want in a man and so I have to have him by force as time no dey my side"winkor she just wants money.
If your friend is sure he did not do anything(anything which did not make him release his sperm; oral or whatever), tell him not to loose any sleep, he should just tell the girl he would go see her family and then he would see her reaction.
If the girl insists and her family are being funny(Might be the case with some strange acting mothers now adays) he should just go with the flow afterall the girl would carry the pregnancy with the pain, stress and all. And when the child is born, she would loose out as he would then for a fact tell the world he is innocent with a test. (Expensive or not, it would save him years of child bills)
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by akereconfi: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Shebi dem dey do DNA test for all d unidentified crash victims......go there go beg dem make dem include u baby when he/she is out
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by sylve11: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2012
. . . .and she got pregnant. cool
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by iammodel(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2012
This movie is interesting o! Kai! See fiction in reality. Even a JSS 3 kid knows how to get pregnant. So who is lieing, the pastor or the girl?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by iJAY1: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2012
slimyem: What is there to advice?
If he didn‘t do it or didnt get close to doing it,then he should relax and watch them display their madness!
got nothin more to say!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2012
F.K.O:
U ARE VERY STU.PID (TO B HONEST).make dem test the foetus abi ? Shi.tbrainz!!!

It's eida u suffering from dylexsia or u partially blind.Can u state where I told d poster to test d foetus

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.