Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30165 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by masotemi: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
This story line is weak and illogical.......
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by LasBonBoi: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
@OP,
There is DNA paternity swab test, your friend can check around if one is available at his end.
It is about $150, maybe more expensive in Nigeria but proving it is worth the price, the earlier he proves his innocence the better.
Proving such innocence is never okay by words of mouth even though he's a pastor.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
LasBonBoi: @OP,
There is DNA paternity swab test, your friend can check around if one is available at his end.
It is about $150, maybe more expensive in Nigeria but proving it is worth the price, the earlier he proves his innocence the better.
Proving such innocence is never okay by words of mouth even though he's a pastor.
May u liv long o! +1million!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Tundephish(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
I don't know why people can't advise without insulting, I believe nairalanders are not kids. If any one ask for our advise does not mean he or she doesn't have people to seek advise. People let's encourage people to seek advise here on nairaland, advise without insult, we learn from others mistake, if you don't know what to say, why not read and learn. As for the DNA, it is never done for a pregnant woman, the baby must be delivered, and the result does not come immediately compare to a malaria test. If we advise they should carry out a DNA, whose gonna bear the cost of ante natal and other costs. My friend girls of nowadays after doing their rubbish with several guys, they won't know who ones the pregnancy, and now push it to an innocent rich and successful guy. The only thing I think your friend can do is to start praying, pray hard for God to change the girls mind to tell the truth, we will also pray for him..........
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by leoxben1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
cheesy y cant d man comfirm first before denieing it
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 2old4that(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
This days the religÍous ones do the worst! U just can't trust them.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Origin(f): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
D gist is so witout details. Witout taking sides and since d man has not talked of being blackmailed, solution:
Look your friend in the eye and say,
"Bring the story out in the open and let the woman have her say"
Let everybody know the truth wife inclusive.

P.S: Å lot can be learnt from blood test after d baby is born before moving on to DNA test.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Who moved it to fam sect? angry
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Jaykizz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Run bck into dat jungle u call home. See dis zombie o! So bcus d avatars around u speak monkey language u felt d need to display ur ignoramus she? In my language ur handle means " "born wiv disabilities" dat automatically explains ur epileptic seizures.
badt gal!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by muffins99(f): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Tunde phish: I don't know why people can't advise without insulting, I believe nairalanders are not kids. If any one ask for our advise does not mean he or she doesn't have people to seek advise. People let's encourage people to seek advise here on nairaland, advise without insult, we learn from others mistake, if you don't know what to say, why not read and learn. As for the DNA, it is never done for a pregnant woman, the baby must be delivered, and the result does not come immediately compare to a malaria test. If we advise they should carry out a DNA, whose gonna bear the cost of ante natal and other costs. My friend girls of nowadays after doing their rubbish with several guys, they won't know who ones the pregnancy, and now push it to an innocent rich and successful guy. The only thing I think your friend can do is to start praying, pray hard for God to change the girls mind to tell the truth, we will also pray for him..........

Tunde you're quite right that there's too many insults flying around- unfortunately in Nigeria, you're guilty until proven innocent.
However, I have to point out that you are wrong that DNA tests are only postnatal. It is important that people know that there are lots of prenatal tests that can be carried out, maybe just not in nigeria; so if someone eles is in a similar situation and has access to these tests then you shouldn't give the impression that prenatal tests are impossible. My advise is this: If the guy is sure he's not guilty, let him find out if such tests are available nigeria and what the risks are and then decide how to proceed. If the pregnancy is in its early stages an ultrasound will show the baby's development and help determine the approximate time of conception. If she's 2 months along and he only gave her a lift 3 weeks ago, there's your proof.

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by DukeNija(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
And who said dey shud go running tests wen d lady is still pregnant? Pls quote where I stated such, as usual u were itching to join d pack rite? SMH for u o!
Pack of wild Parrots? undecided
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by abugbe(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Brothers ask ur 5rn 2 carry dat girl an conduct a test n kn wo is responsible n take action. No mine all dis girls wey no get image, wan com spoil person wey don manage get. Nigeria na wan kind country ooooooooooh
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by william5: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
So many immature comments here it makes me question this country's 'bright' future. embarassed
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Pack of wild Parrots? undecided

LolllzZz! Sumtin like dat
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Taxco4u(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.
in every rumours there is atoms of truth
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by mallambature: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2012
deavicky: oh sorry what a pity. ur friend shouldn't av given her a lift becos girls of this days can get pregant through bluetooth. and maybe his bluetooth was on and he did not notice it. so let him just take resposibility of it becos i dont see any reason why somebody will just come up such an accusation when u did not do anything

In case you are so naive then be informed that such things do happen. Pray you don't fall victim to setup. So please keep an open mind.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ziediolike(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Good points! It's eida a frame up or he is indeed d baby dada. If he is claiming nothing ever happened,he needs do a test.
u dont just get it, do u? Pending when d lady wld put to bed, d baby fit to take a DNA test, d result of d test coming out.. . If d man is not responsible.. What happens to his credibility?, his home?, his career? other rumor mongers dat are nt ready to accept d truth? U know bad rumors travel fast
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by softtouch2(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
It can be a set-up and it might not. I fear ladies oooo.
Something like this happen to me last week.
Me and My wife came to a bank to opening a joint account. While I was busy filling the form, a lady walk to my wife and said " So, you are my little wife! Did you know me? I am your senior wife!!!" This was a lady I had never seen before. I saw the lady talking with my wife but did know what is all about until, we are out of the bank, and my wife told me in the car. I quickly went back to the bank to confront the lady, but she has left.

Some women are out there to spoil good homes.

@Poster: Tell your friend to inform the wife about the issue. It is better, than allowing the wife to hear about it than from elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by bumar03(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
people can jst make their comment bt advisible way is him 2pray because i dnt think in any way if he has something 2do and escape. Am really sry for him because he fall in a dangerous case
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Odunnu: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ask your friend to take care of that girl so that nothing happens to that baby, thats the only evidence of his truthfulness
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by bumar03(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
pay after u enjoypay after u enjoypay after u enjoy
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Clap for yourself! All dis lecture and all u seem to draw emphasis on was cost? We sure no d broke ones.Now listen, d only form of proof he needs to slam d frame up is getting a DNA test done.Its eida ur tinking faculty bin served as a Deli or u just wasn't born wiv brains.

Ode!
I pity the man that will marry you
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by mail2shina(m): 5:23am On Jun 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Good points! It's eida a frame up or he is indeed d baby dada. If he is claiming nothing ever happened,he needs do a test.
Sure it might a frame work but ur friend have to be honest. Here is a funny way to check if ur friend is responsible: Tell ur friend that the laddy in question is HIV positive and watch ur friend reaction (if he's responsible he may deny that lady is not positive). Hey! it's just a joke Oo...
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by MistadeRegal(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2013
life_style: How are you sure your friend is innocent ? undecided Let him take responsibility of his action

Tell him to use a CD next time undecided
CD? How will CD help in this situation? Will he start recording or playing?

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by marykaydee: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Oluwa4Sure post=11020337] tongue tongue tongue

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

Come to think of it, do you even know what DNA testing is all about? Or how hw it works?!
So anybody who doesn't think like you or share your ideology is a retardeen right? ? ?
Instead of you to say something more reasonable all you can say is "DNA test".

So he should proceed to carrying out a DNA test on an embryo right?
FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

So he should waste his money taking care of a pregnacy he is not responsible for(before the child is given birth to) and also to carry DNA test on a baby he sure is not is?

FYI DNA test can/should be carried out when in doubt. That is to say if you've slept with the woman before and believe for sure the
baby is not your!!!!
Nairalanders are funny.fyi. DNA can be carried on an unborn child. Maybe expensive but its possible. And you are there telling her shes wrong
Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.