Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

God Cursed Men...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Cursed Men...... (2311 Views)

Am i cursed? / My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? (2) (3) (4)

God Cursed Men...... by Daresh(f): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
with that thing that hangs between their legs. I mean how else can you explain it? Men have thrown away EVERYTHING just for sex! That thing leads them, lose family, careers, even their lives in some cases and it is just pathetic. Look at Bill Clinton, he almost lost the Presidency, look @ Sani Abacha, he lost his life, all for sex. I'm sure we all know of "men" who have lost it all. So tell me, is it not a curse?
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Poster who dumPed u?

Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster who dumPed u?

good question
Re: God Cursed Men...... by kilokeys(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster who dumPed u?
u r everywhere.. Silly girl.. Its ur sick way of having fun shey?.. U feel smart by dropping low-key comebacks?.. Sorry for u.. If u dont see sense in a topic, just let it be... U've been to mine , now u r at hers.. Get a life.. Biatch.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by slimyem: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
what is this nonsense?
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Anoda Heartbroken Girl!!!
Wah a Pity..i wonder wu broke ur hrt
Re: God Cursed Men...... by cindyrella(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: God Cursed Men...... by whitesoul212(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2012
so is that why u think God cursed men?...i never knew there are 'female dummies' on nairaland
Re: God Cursed Men...... by ifihearam: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2012
@poster get a life

@kilokeys
This idowu has mental problem
How much longer will you detect it
Just let her be until we find a suitable psychiatric hospital to take her to
She is so lonely and has given rise to her current state especially when it involves emotions and relationships
Please pardon her.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2012
kilokeys:
u r everywhere.. Silly girl.. Its ur sick way of having fun shey?.. U feel smart by dropping low-key comebacks?.. Sorry for u.. If u dont see sense in a topic, just let it be... U've been to mine , now u r at hers.. Get a life.. Biatch.
ifihearam: @poster get a life

@kilokeys
She is so lonely and has given rise to her current state especially when it involves emotions and relationships
Please pardon her.
My fan base dey increase o! Oga Seun see as u enable baboons! SMH!!
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Goldieluks: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2012
This is ludacris.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Daresh baby, what's good? Are you having an epiphnay or are you just heartbroken? Easy easy o.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Mynd44: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: @poster get a life

@kilokeys
Please pardon her.
Who are there monkeys sef? It seems the association of dummies on NL keeps increasing.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2012
I know of men who have lost it all because of the thing hanging from between their legs. I also know of women who have lost it all because of the thing between their legs.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2012
^^
But according to the OP's mystic view, the one men has is a cursed do you agree? Cos I think the OP is just high on something

Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2012
I disagree. The alleged cursed men usually have women to partner with to commit adultery or other sexual deeds. It's part of human nature. The world craves and is obsessed with sex. Some act on it. Some take cold showers. Either everyone is cursed or none of us are cursed, because sex is on everyone's mind.

Re: God Cursed Men...... by Daresh(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2012
Harbioollah: Anoda Heartbroken Girl!!!
Wah a Pity..i wonder wu broke ur hrt

im not heartbroken @ all. its just, i was having a conversation with this guy and its just all about the do. he's getting into into yahoo to get girls. he's buying a car he cannot afford to get girls. he's doing things just for girls and im like haba! all this for woman?
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Chimezie198(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
*singing*

everybody show ur nyash oo
plenty. . Plenty size dey for Naija
show ur nyash oo

Daresh show ur nyash ooooo OOOO ooo
show ur nyash oooo
Re: God Cursed Men...... by kpolli(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Daresh:

im not heartbroken @ all. its just, i was having a conversation with this guy and its just all about the do. he's getting into into yahoo to get girls. he's buying a car he cannot afford to get girls. he's doing things just for girls and im like haba! all this for woman?

What can we say, start having conversations with real men
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Totoplayer20: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Men are risk takers
Women are evil that lead you to that evil land of sin
Re: God Cursed Men...... by kpolli(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20: Men are risk takers

TRUE grin grin grin
Re: God Cursed Men...... by agb2011(f): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20: Men are risk takers

Now u ar blaming us (women)?

The op has a point though i won't say its a curse. It's just God's way of putting us in charge.

*singing* who run the world
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Totoplayer20: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
agb2011:
Now u ar blaming us (women)?

The op has a point though i won't say its a curse. It's just God's way of putting us in charge.

*singing* who run the world
You just agreed with me
Re: God Cursed Men...... by segunjowo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Very funny question lol
@OP... It's not a curse having Mr. JT dangling as our third leg. You girls are just jealous because you don't have it. I can assure you that your daddy wouldn't have been able to drop you inside your mummies' womb but for his JT grin
now to the important question: who dumped you
Re: God Cursed Men...... by shadshadyz: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Daresh: with that thing that hangs between their legs. I mean how else can you explain it? Men have thrown away EVERYTHING just for sex! That thing leads them, lose family, careers, even their lives in some cases and it is just pathetic. Look at Bill Clinton, he almost lost the Presidency, look @ Sani Abacha, he lost his life, all for sex. I'm sure we all know of "men" who have lost it all. So tell me, is it not a curse?

not really! its the men that curse themselves by their selves! they always stick their stuff in every hole whether its from the coven, sea, air or wherever, so they carry all manner of stuffs from girls!
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Chimezie198(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
@op

wetin consign u for where men dey put prick?

Na for ur pucee dem dey put am?
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
It seems someone is jealous of our priceless gift
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
I'm flabbergasted. . .
Re: God Cursed Men...... by bknight: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
ogugua88: I disagree. The alleged cursed men usually have women to partner with to commit adultery or other sexual deeds. It's part of human nature. The world craves and is obsessed with sex. Some act on it. Some take cold showers. Either everyone is cursed or none of us are cursed, because sex is on everyone's mind.

Well said.
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Daresh: with that thing that hangs between their legs. I mean how else can you explain it? Men have thrown away EVERYTHING just for sex! That thing leads them, lose family, careers, even their lives in some cases and it is just pathetic. Look at Bill Clinton, he almost lost the Presidency, look @ Sani Abacha, he lost his life, all for sex. I'm sure we all know of "men" who have lost it all. So tell me, is it not a curse?

Hmm interesting.. grin

I would more so believe this than women are cursed therefore we have periods and pain. grin
Re: God Cursed Men...... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Adetayo100: It seems someone is jealous of our priceless gift

wetin?

EWW!! I'm no lesbian but cock looks nasty! grin
I couldn't imagine walking with that just jangling around in between my legs! grin grin

My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! / Was She Wrong? / Men Have Just One Rule