Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3295 Views)

What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by oddysey(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2012
A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell inlove with a guy who was a Cleaner.
When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not like it at all and so, began to protest about it.

Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes for a happy future. The girl's father started searching for the two lovers but could not find them. At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in a local newspaper. Her father said, "If you both come back I will allow you to marry the guy you love; I accept that you loved each other truly." So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. The fiancé was dressed in a white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his fiancée, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot; the fiancée lost her senses. It was only after sometime that she recovered from her shock.The funeral and cremation was the very next day because he had died horribly.

Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the dream. The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it.

Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes, which had the blood stains immediately.

She washed the stains but some remained. Next night she again had the same dream; she again washed the stains, but some still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time, the old lady gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something terrible would happen.
This time the girl tried her best to wash the stains and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained. She was very tired.

In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, someone knocked the door. When she opened the door, she saw that same old lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted.

The old lady woke her up and gave her a blue box, which shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?"
The old lady replied...
Scroll down...

Keep scrolling.............

"Omo Washing powder... it will remove all stubborn stains...!!! "

1 Like

Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2012
Op, Hv u recited ur A-Apple 2day?

1 Like

Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Izuone: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2012
oddysey: A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell inlove with a guy who was a Cleaner.
When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not like it at all and so, began to protest about it.

Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes for a happy future. The girl's father started searching for the two lovers but could not find them. At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in a local newspaper. Her father said, "If you both come back I will allow you to marry the guy you love; I accept that you loved each other truly." So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. The fiancé was dressed in a white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his fiancée, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot; the fiancée lost her senses. It was only after sometime that she recovered from her shock.The funeral and cremation was the very next day because he had died horribly.

Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the dream. The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it.

Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes, which had the blood stains immediately.

She washed the stains but some remained. Next night she again had the same dream; she again washed the stains, but some still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time, the old lady gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something terrible would happen.
This time the girl tried her best to wash the stains and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained. She was very tired.

In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, someone knocked the door. When she opened the door, she saw that same old lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted.

The old lady woke her up and gave her a blue box, which shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?"
The old lady replied...
Scroll down...

who send you
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LailaIkeji1: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2012
laffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

*shaking my head* grin
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kpolli(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Can't bliv this old joke still amuses some ppl

1 Like

Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by joephemzyz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mumu!!...choi
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by slimyem: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
thank God i can't read that bullshit!cheesycheesy
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by stephen121(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
SMH
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jaykizz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
oddysey: A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell inlove with a guy who was a Cleaner.

The old lady replied...
Scroll down...

Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jaykizz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012

The old lady replied...
Scroll down...

It's vry obvious dat u r d lunatic patient dat left its ward. #BIG HISS
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jaykizz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
It's vry obvious u r wana of dos FAT, UGLY BASTARDS dat escapd 4rm its ward! LUNATIC OSHI!
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who let the idi[i]o[/i]ts out?
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kramer: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
I knew where you were going when you mentioned "blue box"
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bknight: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
Humorous! But I'd remember not to view any topic created by oddysey again.
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
bknight: Humorous! But I'd remember not to view any topic created by oddysey again.
+ 1million
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Exponental(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
@op, u need d omo more cos ur brain has stains too.

1 Like

Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tyche(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
bknight: Humorous! But I'd remember not to view any topic created by oddysey again.
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
Epic!! That was simply epic!!!! Excellent stuff!
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mrmofasa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hilarious- not.

like somebody on NL will say 'i'd rather hug a moderately wet transformer than read odyssey's post again.
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyleraks: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
i thought it would have been the Pandora"s box
Re: A Shockingly True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
You got me there!

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Is He/she Your NL Crush? / Ladies Should Stop Judging Guys By Their Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.