Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) (974 Views)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and
after we finish eating, I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter didn't have 500 naira
change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's
wait for the waiter to go look for change, and surprisingly she said I was embarrasing
her, that I should act like a big boy and leave
the change for the
waiter...

Is she crazy ni?
Is she madt ni?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I guess she doesn't

Well, let me highlight few of the things 500
naira can do incase
she doesn't know...

500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000 people... Is
that the money she want me to leave?

Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) = N100, 2 eggs = N60,
plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say
500 naira na small
money?

500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good earpiece?

Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say 500 naira na chicken
change? I swear she no well

Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u know?

Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger
of Arsenal will
buy with 500 Naira?

The most annoying thing is that its possible
that this girl has never
given 500 naira offering for church o

See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value of 500 naira,
untill you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN
and you have to pay
back....

3 Likes

Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by midehi2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmmm
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by Emac34: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
this shiit has already been posted b4
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by talktonase(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Women always dictating how men should spend their money since the creation nah so Adam take chop apple.
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by uyisteven(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
MidasTouche:
So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and
after we finish eating, I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter didn't have 500 naira
change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's
wait for the waiter to go look for change, and surprisingly she said I was embarrasing
her, that I should act like a big boy and leave
the change for the
waiter...

Is she crazy ni?
Is she madt ni?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I guess she doesn't

Well, let me highlight few of the things 500
naira can do incase
she doesn't know...

500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000 people... Is
that the money she want me to leave?

Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) = N100, 2 eggs = N60,
plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say
500 naira na small
money?

500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good earpiece?

Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say 500 naira na chicken
change? I swear she no well

Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u know?

Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger
of Arsenal will
buy with 500 Naira?

The most annoying thing is that its possible
that this girl has never
given 500 naira offering for church o

See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value of 500 naira,
untill you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN
and you have to pay
back....

You for tell the babe make she pay for the food instead..
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by AkProsper(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
So what later happened?
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emac34:
this shiit has already been posted b4
I thought this shit should hit FP, but since it gat no much views in the former trend, I decided to move it here grin
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
AkProsper:
So what later happened?
The guy kala collect hin change ni oooo grin grin
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by oshe11: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
u can also use less dan 5h to gt anoda gal(dnt ask me hw)
Re: What Happened When He Took His GF To A Restaurant (shockingly Interesting) by AkProsper(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
MidasTouche:
The guy kala collect hin change ni oooo grin grin
Sure guy

(1) (Reply)

I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me (EXPOSED) / When Boyfriend Says No Valentine Gift For Girlfriend [hilarious Photo] / How Do You Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.