Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? (10617 Views)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by ibrahim007: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
ANGELS AND DEMON-----DAN BROWN.
DANGEROUS FORTUNE--------KEN FOLLET.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by chiogo(f): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
Stranger in the mirror------Sidney Sheldon
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by herk072179(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe.
I think that's the only novel i would read over and over again!
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by atutupoyo(f): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
Mario Puzo- the God Father and Butterfly
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by manulove(f): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
Gone With The Wind , by Margareth Mitchell This book is simpy fantastic!!!

African Child , by Camara laye

Memoirs of a Geisha , by Arthur Golden the movie is great to,

Harry Potter 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 7!!!!! by J K Rowlings Giant! cheesy kiss

Ten little black men , by Agatha Christie Thrilling,

And so many many more,
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by recknass(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2008
shogun by james clavell.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by iice(f): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2008
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles grin
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Loved it smiley.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by lucabrasi(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2008
world rapers,roots,davinci code,kane and abel,first among equals,the alchemist
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Moyola(f): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2008
The Triumph of Water lily - Stelle Osammor, There is always a reason - William Federick Cooper, Obession - Jackie Nervous - Zane, What is done in the dark,
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by ifyalways(f): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Moyola lol. . . .you just made me remember "the truimph of the water lily" kiss am going to go dust it up again. tongue loved it.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by WAVixen: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2008
Second class citizen- Buchi Echemeta
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Azanor(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
i have no qualms about reading books over and over again. same goes for movies. right now what comes to mind is artemis fowl, the whole series. i dont think i can gert tired of them, also the dragonlance chronicles.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by usefrank(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
The Mayor Of Casterbridge or Samuel Becket's biography
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2008
It Happened to nancy
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by ariblaze(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
anne rice's interveiw with the vampiremand vampire lestat

jeffrey archer's honour amongst thieves
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by bgees(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2008
A DANGEROUS FORTUNE-- ken follet
THE SICILIAN-- mario puzo
THE FAMILY---mario puzo

PILLARS OF THE EARTH---ken follet

MILA 18--- leon uris

GALILEE--- clive barker

TIMELINE---micheal crichton

AVENGER--- frederick forsyth
FIST OF GOD-- frederick forsyth
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Sisikill: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2008
Sidney Sheldon's
Rage of Angels - My first Sidney Sheldon Book
Memories of Midnight
The Other Side of Midnight
Dooms day conspiracy
Best Laid Plans.

Nora Robert's
Public Secrets
Cardinal Sin
Sweet Revenge

Enid Blyton.
Mallory Towers
St. Clair's
Famous Five
Secrete Seven
The Naughtiest Girl Series.

Anything By Judith McNaught
I know it says Novels but I can't get enough of Wole Soyinka's[b] Trials of Brother Jero[/b]. In my opinion, that was comedy before comedy was comedy
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by sweetberry(f): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2008
triumph of the water lily ---- stella osammor
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2008
Thingsfall apart - fellin love with the book and stole it from my sec. school library unnoticed. wink
Christmas in the city- by akenyan author
For Mbatha and rabeka. - a kenyan author
Memories of a geisha
An harry potter and the half blood prince grin
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by winch(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
TELL FREEDOMbyABRAHAM PETERand BLACKBOYbyRICHARD WRIGHTS[/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by steaming(f): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Adichie. Simply irresistible.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by kaydoxkay(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2008
The time returns(1-3) --- Alexander Repley
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by osat02: 11:28am On May 09, 2008
so long a letter- mariama ba
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by GL(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2008
Most Enid Blyton books, particularly the Mallory Towers, St. Claires, Secret Seven and Famous Five series. I was introduced to these books when I was 5 and over 15 years after I still enjoy reading them,

There are loads of other books I read over and over. like Heidi by Johanna Spyri, If I really enjoy reading a book, I can read it a couple of times again. The only books I can't read more than once are Mills&Boon, Silhouette etc,

There are some nigerian books i used to read in high school. I read most of them several times but haven't come across them in years. If I do though, I'd love to read them again. I cant remember the authors but some of d books are:

bottled leopard, concubine, evbu my love
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by uptowngirl(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2008
the concubine -Elechi Amadi
the gods are not to blame- Ola Rotimi.
i read these works over and over again but now i cant read any book i have read before,no matter how interesting it is,i cant read it from start to finish. i only take it to d loo and read a page or two l smiley
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by ahonzi: 3:57pm On May 24, 2008
The Icarus Agenda & The Materese Circle by Robert Ludlum
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by welli(f): 5:47pm On May 24, 2008
malice-----by danielle steel (d book is great)
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by djmummy: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2008
Kane and Abel - Jeffery Archer

One of the best
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Madea19(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2008
James Hardley Chase - safer dead

Forever- (cnt rmemba d author)

Blackout- (cnt rememba d author)

Thomas Hardy- Mayor of Casterbridge

Danielle Steel- vanished & accident
i jst cnt get tired of these books. Especially the voluminous ones like BLACKOUT & FOREVER
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Datope(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2008
Tell me your dreams - Sydney Sheldon
The Gods are not to blame - Ola Rotimi
Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe
Second Class Citizens - Buchi Echemeta
Anastatia Syndrome & Other Stories - Mary Higgins Clark
The Master of the Game - Sydney Sheldon
The Paw in the bottle - James Hadly Chase
Bloodline - Sydney Sheldon
Stars Shine Down - Sydney Sheldon
Nothing last Forever - Sydney Sheldon

Lotta others, Hmmmm interesting books
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by kolaoloye(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2008
One Bright Summer Morning - James Hadley Chase
You Find Him, I'll Fix Him - James Hadley Chase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

knight of valor episodes / Life's Symphony: A Short Story / The Necklace ( A short Story) by Akintayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.