Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? (10618 Views)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Shaz(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
The Timer Game - Susan Arnout Smith
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Wokeyim(f): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
The Bible!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by krisbobo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
The Godfather - Mario Puzzo

I have read this book at least once every year for the past 10 yrs.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by MadMax1(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2008
Tom Sawyer- Mark Twain
To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
The Grapes of Wrath
Midnight's Children- Salman Rushdie
The Man Died- Wole Soyinka (Ok, I know it's not a novel but the writing is so frigging good I can't help myself)
A Man of the People- Chinua Achebe
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory- Roald Dahl
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
The Witching Hour- Anne Rice
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by GODLET(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
hello if ur friend ,did not love god REMEBER GODS WORDS FOR HER HE SAID I AM THE WAY THE TRUE AND THE LIFE WHERE X DID SHE THINK THAT SHE CAN GET HELP BIBLE SAID MY HELP COME FROM GOD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH SO THIS LIFE AND EVERYDAY SHE SEE IS NOT HER IOR HIS OWN MAKE HIM OR HER TO KNOW DAT GOD IS LOVE IF SHE DID NOT LOVE GOD THAT MEANS THAT SHE DID NOT LIKE HER LIFE SHOLD I PUT IT THIS WAY SHE DID NOT LIKE HER LIFE HER SELF THANK MY NAME IS HENRY MY NUMBER IS 2348038114577 LIVING IN LAGOS SINGLE MALE THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS U.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by eezzy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2008
'I dared to call him Father' by Bilquis Sheik.
Its the best christian biography I ever read.
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by tRoOE(f): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
Men Cry in the Dark by Michael Baisden
Addicted - Zane[/b]The Coldest Winter Ever — [b]Sister Souljah
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by beautyline(f): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
A Voice in the Wind - Francine Rivers
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by purplekayc(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Novels by robin cook
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by RiffRaff: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2011
Personally i hate readin a book twice, I rarely do but Some Books Broke d Jinx.

Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon.
Domain by James Herbert.
Day After Tommorow by Alan Folsom.
Kaffir boy by Mark Mathabane.
Gangster, Sleepers by Lorenzo Carcaterra.
The Notebook by Nicolas sparks.
Mystiq River by Dennis Lehane.
Derailed by James Siegel.
& back in secondary skool i loved:
Tell Freedom by Peter Abraham.
Black Boy by Richard Wright.
In the Pot Pouri by Adebayo Abdul Ganiyu.
Most books written by Charles Dicken xpecially David Copperfield. Mark Twin & my Fav Niaja Author Cyprian Ekwensi (Juju Rock, Passport of Mallam Illia, Boy Slave, Chike & d River, Trouble in Form 6)
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by vescucci(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
I cannot watch a film till at least three years after and it of course has to be a very good film. I get bored easily. Same thing goes for books. Why read a book again when there are a billion others to read?

The only books I've read again are:

Apcalypse Watch - Robert Ludlum
Animal Farm - George Orwell

I cannot even remember any more
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Xfactor2(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2011
The Graveyard Book and American Gods both by Neil Gaiman. I've read them and listened to them at 12 times between them. He is such an awesome writer
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by matk: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
james hardly chase
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by igbalajobi: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
Elechi Amadi - the concubine
Chukwuemeka Ike - The bottled leopard
The Beggars' strike
The secret of the Sheik
To Sir, With Love
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Akanniade(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Shogun by James Clavell
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2011
HALF OF A YELLOW SUN!!!!!!!!!! I love this book to pieces cheesy
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by phonixy(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2011
The Concubine by Elechi Amadi,Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe!!!
Re: Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
RiffRaff:
Personally i hate readin a book twice, I rarely do but Some Books Broke d Jinx.

Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon.
Domain by James Herbert.
Day After Tommorow by Alan Folsom.
Kaffir boy by Mark Mathabane.
Gangster, Sleepers by Lorenzo Carcaterra.
The Notebook by Nicolas sparks.
Mystiq River by Dennis Lehane.
Derailed by James Siegel.
& back in secondary skool i loved:
Tell Freedom by Peter Abraham.
Black Boy by Richard Wright.
In the Pot Pouri by Adebayo Abdul Ganiyu.
Most books written by Charles Dicken xpecially David Copperfield. Mark Twin & my Fav Niaja Author Cyprian Ekwensi (Juju Rock, Passport of Mallam Illia, Boy Slave, Chike & d River, Trouble in Form 6)

Do you have the bolded. I used to have it but my cousin borrowed and didn't return it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

knight of valor episodes / Life's Symphony: A Short Story / My Nairaland Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.