Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate (1769 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by nikki26(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, am a single lady in a relationship of two years. Recently, we had to part because of his work. I met this new guy and he's swept me off my feet. Against my will, am beginning to fall in love with him. I enjoy every second we spend together,I feel much more comfortable around him as we play and chat like kids.
My boyfriend is ok, but he's more touchy and sensitive. I have to watch every word I say to him cos he just flares up at the slightest provocation. I find myself loving him less and less every day.
The new guy is asking for my hand in marriage but am scared. He's had series of girlfriends in the past and am afraid of contacting a disease, yet I miss him whenever we are apart. We agreed. never to have sex till we get married. Am confused
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Florasboy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
MY DEAR UR STORY SOUNDS LIKE A BIG LIE 4 A START

PROOF.........
1.A MAN WHO HAVE NOT SLEPT WIT U AND WANT 2 MARRY U, WIL NOT LET U KNO HE HAS MANY OTHER GIRLS IN HIS LIFE, WEATHER PAST OR PRESENT.

2.NIGERIAN PLAYERS DO NOT JUST MARRY LADIES B4 SEX, DEY TEST THEIR PRODUCTS B4 BUYIN. UNLESS D GUY NA MUGU INSTEAD OF GUY MAN WEH U CALL AM.

3.BY ALL INDICATION AND THE PSYCHOLOGY GUILDING UR WRITE UP, U RE SO MUCH IN LUV WIT THIS NEW GUY, AND I THINK U SOUNDED LIKE WHO HAV BEEN BANGED BY THIS GUY EVEN MORE THAN 12 TIMES.

PLS LOOK 4 MORE MATURED STORY 2 POST SO WE CAN HELP U.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Csami(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Flora's boy:

PROOF.........
1.A MAN WHO HAVE NOT SLEPT WIT U AND WANT 2 MARRY U, WIL NOT LET U KNO HE HAS MANY OTHER GIRLS IN HIS LIFE, WEATHER PAST OR PRESENT.

2.NIGERIAN PLAYERS DO NOT JUST MARRY LADIES B4 SEX, DEY TEST THEIR PRODUCTS B4 BUYIN. UNLESS D GUY NA MUGU INSTEAD OF GUY MAN WEH U CALL AM.

3.BY ALL INDICATION AND THE PSYCHOLOGY GUILDING UR WRITE UP, U RE SO MUCH IN LUV WIT THIS NEW GUY, AND I THINK U SOUNDED LIKE WHO HAV BEEN BANGED BY THIS GUY EVEN MORE THAN 12 TIMES.

THANKS
that was harsh and straight.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by eldav(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2012
Flora's boy:

PROOF.........

THANKS

Lol
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Exponental(m): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2012
Flora's boy:

PROOF.........

THANKS
rubbish!
There are no constant rules to achievin anything in life. All depends on d persons involved.

@op, take ur tym n make sure u dont rush in so u wont rush out.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Rocktation(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2012
Hey, don't try to eat your cake and have it oo. Be sure not to string your boyfriend along, if you really believe that you won't settle with him. It's only going to cause complications and make you seem heartless.
It's not written on the stones anywhere that we must marry and die with our dates, but I advice that you be patient enough, at least until the novelty of having a new catch or wanna-be wears off. Everything should become clearer by then, with the confusion long gone when making your decisions.

Also, I understand that intending couples always go for medical diagnostic tests before marriage. Legal marriages, that is. So there should be no worriment about contacting diseases and all.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by kpolli(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
nikki 26: Hello Nairalanders, am a single lady in a relationship of two years. Recently, we had to part because of his work. I met this new guy and he's swept me off my feet. Against my will, am beginning to fall in love with him. I enjoy every second we spend together,I feel much more comfortable around him as we play and chat like kids.
My boyfriend is ok, but he's more touchy and sensitive. I have to watch every word I say to him cos he just flares up at the slightest provocation. I find myself loving him less and less every day.
The new guy is asking for my hand in marriage but am scared. He's had series of girlfriends in the past and am afraid of contacting a disease, yet I miss him whenever we are apart. We agreed. never to have sex till we get married. Am confused

I agree wiv Flora's boy, this is a lie. . . .

You parted ways wiv ur bf cos of his work, ur a single girl in a relationship,

Then u fell in love with someone that myt have staphylococcus. . .

And as Flora's boy said, no so called player wud buy a car without test driving

So either ur lying or ur new guy is pressing the right button and u wud soon pull down those skirts. . . So better manage ur touchy bf like that
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by frank317: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
ok, u just realized ur boyfriend for two years is touchy after u met a player, how very consolidating, u must be a very wise girl. all it takes u to fall in love is childish talks and plays.

why am i not surprised?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by drnoel: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
Flora's boy:

PROOF.........

THANKS

hmm, not neccesarily correct.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
You are loving him more than your boyfriend of 2 years, and you say you want to hate him? You are discombobulated. . .
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
You are just in lust girl. i still cant believe some ladies still fall for the marriage scope. U know, let him 4ck u like 10 times, and see if he would still remain. ODEee
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by kuphid(f): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2012
frank3.16:
ok, u just realized ur boyfriend for two years is touchy after u met a player, how very consolidating, u must be a very wise girl. all it takes u to fall in love is childish talks and plays.

why am i not surprised?

Lmfao! Badt guy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by kuphid(f): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2012
[/color]
sexkillz: [color=#000030] You are loving him more than your boyfriend of 2 years, and you say you want to hate him? You are discombobulated. . .

Rotfl! Classic
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by cindyrella(f): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2012

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should One Mourn A Dead Partner Before Remarrying Or Dating Again? / Should I Accept Her Back? / When Is The Best Time To Propose To A Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.