Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes (3343 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by KevinII(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:
Uncle kevin = attentionSeeker. We have noticed you! U can now go back to sleep.

yinkagreen has slackedtoto from too much fccking. It is still daytime in my end of the world tongue
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by 190: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II: OP, 80% is a conservative estimate sef. It's more like 98%. Is there any girl here wey her boyfriend no spend on her before she opened her pun[b]a[/b]ni for bleeping? If there is any raise your hand let us see you now cool

Falls from PALM TREE
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 09, 2012
Lmao @ the poster getting 2 likes! grin

LAWD!!
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 09, 2012
That means 80% of Nigerian men can't find girlfriends.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by lagcity(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2012
Whether you do the girlfriend thing or the Ashawo thing, a man's still gonna pay somehow. Just suck it up and choose your flavor. You can't fight the system. The only dudes phocking for free right now are high school dudes becos naive high school girls' eyez haven't opened then.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Tyche(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2012
ogugua88: That means 80% of Nigerian men can't find girlfriends.

Attacking . . .
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Tyche(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2012
Can't believe this thread is on the second page ...
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by cindyrella(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2012
^^yeah me too smh...
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by kilimanjaro(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2012
They can't find wife
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2012
But girls don't come cheap
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by kcool2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
@kevin...........dude were u deyy since....bt btw d op iz kinda right sha...JST SAYIN
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by KevinII(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
kcool2: @kevin...........dude were u deyy since....bt btw d op iz kinda right sha...JST SAYIN

bro nah work hold me for one corner jor...man no die, man no rottin grin how your side?
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by mrkels(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
HEY THIS POSTER GOT A POINT...ALL THOSE LADIES HATING YOU ARE THE ONES THAT COLLECT A LOT OF MONEY -THEY ARE THE REAL LOVE PEDDLERS BRO...DONT MIND THEM.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by mrkels(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
BUT IT ALSO MEAN WITH THEIR MONEY,80% OF NIGERIAN MEN CAN PHOCK ANY NIGERIAN SLUTTT HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND FROM THIS POSTERS STATISTIC,80% OF THEM.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
Stupidity and Ignorance should be made punishable. . .
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:
*hands Up* but I dint do anyfng!
lmao....have u seen the latest pic??!!
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
mrkels: BUT IT ALSO MEAN WITH THEIR MONEY,80% OF NIGERIAN MEN CAN PHOCK ANY NIGERIAN SLUTTT HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND FROM THIS POSTERS STATISTIC,80% OF THEM.

Eziokwu? Dalu shinne, Einstein.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao....have u seen the latest pic??!!
My words got to dis guy he had to change pishure.
Lol, he managed to look good by puttn on his best Sunday clothes,,,
Wait *scrutinizes pishure* is dat supposed to be an umbro jersey? Lol. What fan club is dis again?
Smh... Its still a fail.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Wait *scrutinizes pishure* is dat supposed to be an umbro jersey? Lol. What fan club is dis again?
Smh... Its still a fail. Who i'm i trying to impress.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by KevinII(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^^ wen will you learn how to quote correctly? are you this dumb or u just faking it? undecided
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
Smh... Its still a fail.seems dis slut is falling in love wit me,she been on my tail since last nite,if u are ready 4 a fucck,i can't pay u the amount u asking 4,am just a goat smuggler,u got it.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by KevinII(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
bro obama, you got big lips...u can sell some of it and make money to buy good jersey.
btw, dont mind yinkagreen, she's jus jealous of your jersey lipsrsealed
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
ebamma: i can't pay u the amount u asking 4,[b]am just a goat smuggler,[/b]u got it.
Very honest one at that. . . .
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
bro obama, you got big lips...u can sell some of it and make money to buy good jersey.
btw, dont mind yinkagreen, she's jus jealous of your jersey. Now the dwarf speaks.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
btw, dont mind yinkagreen, she's jus jealous of your jersey.And i used dis same lips to kiss your ugly sista
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:
Smh... Its still a fail.
lmao.......oh no! girl, u missed! he had a picture with two knives on his hands like he was about to stab someone (no joke!) Same outfit now though and his personal text read; "I'm ready to kill" girl, the pic was priceless! just had to share it
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
i can't live a lie,thats the real me,and am no rich kid
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
if an hustling man says shit about me,that won't hurt,but when a hoe who eats 4rm a mans pocket insults me,we go themonuclear.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao.......oh no! girl, u missed! he had a picture with two knives on his hands like he was about to stab someone (no joke!) Same outfit now though and his personal text read; "I'm ready to kill" girl, the pic was priceless! just had to share it
Oh my God, I can carry last sometyms ehn! D guy is just a joke. Nw, hez admitting to not bin rich, *eyes rolling* Pathetism knows no bounds.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Oh my God, I can carry last sometyms ehn! D guy is just a joke. Nw, hez admitting to not bin rich, *eyes rolling* Pathetism knows no bounds. PATHETISM,looks like i missed my english classes.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by lasgidiboy1: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
@OP

Why are you wearing the 1998 chelsea jersey? You look broke as Bleep in your dp lol.
Re: 80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dis houseboy of a poster will neva change.See hin face like 30naira Eba, no wonder u created ebanma as ur username.

Goat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Dey Happen Oh / My boss wants my pants / How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.