Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? (4051 Views)

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Roland17(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hey guys i was wondering, how many minutes/hour(s) does it take you/ your boyfriend/husband/wife/girlfriend/date to get dressed for outings, including baths/ showers, hair styling, make up etc?

Do you or your partner take eternity to get dressed? share current and past experiences.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Only ugly people take time dressing up.
normal time is 3mins, a min to put on the nearest shirt and trouser and 2mins on my hair (awesome hair wink ). Simples.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
2 mins to dress up, 15 to take my bath and 30 seconds to put on my shoes
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Am very careful of how i dress, especially in public, i always want to feel comfortable yet presentable, although i have not taken the time to check how many minutes i spend in the bathroom, i definitely do not think its more than 15 mins.

Whatever the occasion is, my dressing is usually preconceived, so that help me save time.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by eduson55(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]3 days..
because i have to bathe for two days
then on the third day,the dressing will commence..[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Kslib(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2012
Flashaldrin: Only ugly people take time dressing up.
normal time is 3mins, a min to put on the nearest shirt and trouser and 2mins on my hair (awesome hair wink ). Simples.
Only ugly people take that much time dressing. How can you use a whole 3mins to dress up.. As for me,i use just 3seconds.one to wear my singlet,one for my short nicka and the other to wear my bathroom slippers. I look good in anything..

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2012
It doesn't take me more than 30 seconds to get dressed up for anything. What i do is i wear my trouser and wear my shirt on my way out. God punish cream and powder.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by MissCorrection: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2012
Roland17: Am very careful of how i dress, especially in public, i always want to feel comfortable yet presentable, although i have not taken the time to check how many minutes i spend in the bathroom, i definitely do not think its more than 15 mins.

Whatever the occasion is, my dressing is usually preconceived, so that help me save time.

I'm or I am

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by MissCorrection: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2012
eduson55: [size=14pt]3 days..
because i have to baty for two days
then on the third day,the dressing will commence..[/size]

Bathe
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Aizebioje(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2012
15mins to bathe? It doesn't take me that much time to bathe my 2 dogs and that's once a month! #just kidding#
5mins top in the bathroom, if I have preplaned my outfit, 10mins to cream up and put my clothes and shoes on...however,if I didn't prep the cloth down, 20mins... I NEVER RUB POWDER!!!
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Sunymoore(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2012
1 min for bath, 1 min for brushing, 1 min for perfume, 1 min for spaying mouth perfume, 1 min for dressn, 1 min for for making my hair, 1 min putting on my shoe, 1 min walking to my car, 1 min for d date, and finally 1 min to come back. Thats how its. wink
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by 190theclown: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2012
like 42hours especially if shes Nigerian

the reason is so she can get tired and go back home - undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by idowuswap: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Hausa kill igbos like flies during war.even thier agbarry socket abi na agbarry ojukwu ran like fowl.tha s why igbos can never become presido.4 this country unless they wan die like b4.yorubas take them as slave.yessssssssss till enternity
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by dejiswaggs(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2012
It takes me at least 1 hour to get dressed up.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Mynd44: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2012
5 mins
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by dejiswaggs(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva: It doesn't take me more than 30 seconds to get dressed up for anything. What i do is i wear my trouser and wear my shirt on my way out. God punish cream and powder.
grin grin grin grin Omo you funny oh!
In short Thunder Fire Dettol soap! *kidding*
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Aizebioje(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2012
idowuswap: Hausa kill igbos like flies during war.even thier agbarry socket abi na agbarry ojukwu ran like fowl.tha s why igbos can never become presido.4 this country unless they wan die like b4.yorubas take them as slave.yessssssssss till enternity
oh boy You miss road? Surely U are demented,delusional,RETARDED and a complete societal waste... People like you should never be allowed to roam the streets freely. Sometimes, I can't help but think that our psychiatric hospitals are crowded with wrong people

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by maninmood(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva: It doesn't take me more than 30 seconds to get dressed up for anything. What i do is i wear my trouser and wear my shirt on my way out. God punish cream and powder.

That is approximately the time a mad man takes to dress up. Taking up to 30 minutes to look extremely cute isn't bad. I personally spend up to 20 minutes in the bathroom; 3 minutes putting on my colognes, body spray, roll-on; 5 minutes to apply cream, 3 minutes to apply hair cream and make my hair look good and close to 10 minutes to access my wardrobe and wear the best outfits. For a date, I would spend up to an hour cuz you are meant to impress your date! Looking good isn't only meant for women. Be outstanding!

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by shilling(f): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2012
It takes me around an hour and 15 minutes (at most) from waking up to getting outta the door on a regular day. On a "special day", that could take as long as 2-3 hours depending on how fast or slow I am. I just don't get ready, I watch tv, talk on the phone, listen to music etc while getting ready so it takes me much longer than if I didn't do all those things.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Kslib(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2012
idowuswap: Hausa kill igbos like flies during war.even thier agbarry socket abi na agbarry ojukwu ran like fowl.tha s why igbos can never become presido.4 this country unless they wan die like b4.yorubas take them as slave.yessssssssss till enternity
MAD MAN ALERT!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by eduson55(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2012
bathe
MissCorrection:

Bethe
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Caracta(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
45 minutes or thereabout
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hmmm
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Caracta(f): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Hmmm
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Caracta:
wetin?
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Flashaldrin: Only ugly people take time dressing up.

I will bet my life that you are ugly.

My GF with long hair needs time to style her hair after a long bath and also time to choose a matching outfit (purse shoes and bag) to look stylish.

You are poor and have no selection or choice of clothes to choose from.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

I'm or I am

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by djeezy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
A nice question for ladies. Guys are often smart dressers and it doesn't take long to put up a befitting dressing for a date unlike our female counterparts.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Caracta(f): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
wetin?
I thought the 'hmmm' was directed at me. No wahala
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Caracta:
I thought the 'hmmm' was directed at me. No wahala
Okay ma'am
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by babbra(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
@idowuswap I notice u a Very Negetive type of person..God help u
Re: How Long Do You Take To Get Dressed For A Date? by fairygeh(f): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
The responses are hilarious,but really looking good is good business,there is no way u are rushing to dress up and u would look realy, realy,exceptionally nice except u are in a hurry,take ur time at least 15minutes so everything can be in order,remember you are addressed the way u are dressed. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise. What Can I Do In This Situation :( / Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? / 8 Ways To Make A Man Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.