Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Advice Me On What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On What To Do (2956 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
RealBitch: i have a friend who is 20 and is married. She's a undergraduate like myself. Whats the biggy?just dont get pregnant!!. YET.
...and u think marriage is a child`s play,20yrs?? its for matured mind and OP undastands herself wel and knows she aint ready for whats involved.
so dere is a biggy in it.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by mcnepow(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
queenasasili: I went to his house
since his nt picking
my calls but his was
not at home I later
went back he was inside
his room n refuse to ans
me he later came out and
say that his angry with
me so he don't have any
thing to tell me
Imagine person wey dey plan to marry dey behave like small boi. Instead of him to sit down n try to arrive at a reasonable conclusion with her, him dey form vex.
Chic, pls face your life since he is displaying that HE CAN live without you. When he is ready, he will come searching.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by phemilive(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Just decide for yourself, it depends on the kind of life both of you have been sharing,..
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
mcnepow:
Imagine person wey dey plan to marry dey behave like small boi. Instead of him to sit down n try to arrive at a reasonable conclusion with her, him dey form vex.
Chic, pls face your life since he is displaying that HE CAN live without you. When he is ready, he will come searching.

Searching for what? Rejection? Again? No bro when she is ready [/b]then [b]she'll search.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: [b][color=#770077][size=15pt]poster, u still need alot of d1cks down below, u need to test the big curvy ones, u need to test the small fat ones, u need to test the long straight ones, you need to test the banana ones
. You've seen ALL kinds of di*cks in your young life.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Konnektions146:
...and u think marriage is a child`s play,20yrs?? its for matured mind and OP undastands herself wel and knows she aint ready for whats involved.
so dere is a biggy in it.
. If she dont want to marry now,then why's she asking questions¿¿
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
RealBitch: . You've seen ALL kinds of di*cks in your young life.
which kind person be this
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: which kind person be this
. Uuuuum,been asking myself dat same question. Dont know much, i just know that i have five fingers and the middle finger's for you.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
RealBitch: . Uuuuum,been asking myself dat same question. Dont know much, i just know that i have five fingers and the middle finger's for you.
smh.I dey laugh. you will soon know there grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: smh.I dey laugh. you will soon know there grin grin grin grin grin
. Bite me
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by IZUKWU(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
[quote autchor=queenasasili]yes his dsame guy am nt ready because I still want to go back to school[/quote] if i understand the above post,its your post graduates that you are talking about. I think you don't want to marry this guy or yet convinced that he is the one . Obviously he is looking for a wife then free him.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by IZUKWU(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Searching for what? Rejection? Again? No bro when she is ready [/b]then [b]she'll search.
that's the problem ,will she find something better ,when she will be ready . Will she find at all.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by LordReed(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2012
my guy came to my hus dis nite n pick me 2 his place on geting there he asked me to warm the soup which i did i was in d kitchen when he recieve a call n want out again when he came back i check his phone n saw uju no he always tells me dat d uju is his ex if am with him he dnt pick her calls but if am nt around he do pls advice me on what to do dis nite becaues am very angry right now

Oh you can go and "warm soup" but you don't want marriage. SMH at kids playing adult games.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . If she dont want to marry now,then why's she asking questions¿¿
we re humans and can be pressured attimes,
yu also know sometimes we need certain people to take certain decisions
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:
. We need people who dont give 2 fu-cks about us to make decisions for us¿¿ Boy oH bOY!
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBabe: . We need people who dont give 2 fu-cks about us to make decisions for us¿¿ Boy oH bOY!
please read me well, see bolded below(CERTAIN people not everybody).

Konnektions146:
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by RealBitch(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146:
please read me well, see bolded below(CERTAIN people not everybody).

. Noted
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by newmusic: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ OP the only way the guy will still have you in mind is to get married to you. He has good intention that's why he wants to marry you before leaving. He doesn't really believe in long distance stuff based on just dating, which definitely he will gradually forget about you once he travels out of the country. But he believes marriage is a kind of commitment which will make him look back and know he has a responsibility back home.

If he is not staying long, lets say one year, you can marry him. If he is staying more than a year, ask him what plans he has for you even if you get married to him.

Your two options are marry or get engaged with him and you know you have him, your second option is don't marry him and forget about him once he is out.
Its your choice, pick one!!!
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by stokolie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
girl let me tell u dis story i read smtime ago,
a lady went into a five storey building where ladies shop for husband,
in this building there is a shopping rule that state;(1) you can only shop once
(2) at each floor there re different category and classes of husband,if the category is not up to ur standard you can try the next floor where there are better categories.
so she read the rules and immidately went to her business of shopping.
on the first floor the husband on display are handsome and intelligent... 'hmmm' she said then moved to the next floor.
on the second floor she saw handsome,intelligent,God-fearing. she smile then moved to the next floor.
on the third floor she saw handsome,intelligent,God-fearing,and funny. she hurriedly move to the next floor 'the higher u go the better it get' she said to herself.
on the fourth floor she saw handsome,intelligent,God-fearing,funny and romantic, on this she smiled inwardly and moved to the last floor,
on the fifth floor she saw an empty hall with a bold inscription "THIS FLOOR EXIST JUST FOR LADIES LIKE WHO ARE NEVER SATISFY(dont know what they want) you can now exist the building"
now i think u have to really know wht u want before u say no to what u have now.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
My friend in the house I went to my guy house on thursday
because of the problem I told u guy about only for me to
reach their n check his phone to see the number of the gal
he told me was his ex I ask him did he called her he said
he did nt but I knw he did so I told him I divert his call
to my phone dat I had everything they talk about he later
said she was the one dat called him he later called her
and was shouting at me
saying I should give him my phone to see so as he was
shouting give me the phone the gal ask him who was dat
he called my name and off the phone she then sent him text
dat if I go he should flash her and she ask him if I was the
one that buy the phone for him he said yes I then Told him
am fadeup with the relationship he was crying n pleading I
left him and go he has been calling me since then
I decided to go and see him today I reach there he ask me
to go and give him food I said no and he said he is tire
of begging me everyday dat if I want to leave him I should
do what ever I feel like doing so when I was going to my
house his boy follow me and told me dat the gal has been
coming to his place dat they are still dating.now am
confuse I don't knw what to do I need ur advice pls
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 2:51am On Jun 18, 2012
Op,
i believe dere is somethin dis guy is gainin from u seriously and he wouldnt wanna loose it.
i dont think he loves yu enough, he is pushing u cos he wants more of what he is gettin from yu and if yu allow him, u will cry at last...
open yur eyes and see de Bold handwriting on de wall....there is somethin fishy.

maybe u tell me what is dat.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by taioluv: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2012
@ OP I haff to go wt Konnections wt wat he wrote,pls heed to it.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by queenasasili(f): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2012
Konnektions146: Op,
i believe dere is somethin dis guy is gainin from u seriously and he wouldnt wanna loose it.
i dont think he loves yu enough, he is pushing u cos he wants more of what he is gettin from yu and if yu allow him, u will cry at last...
open yur eyes and see de Bold handwriting on de wall....there is somethin fishy.

maybe u tell me what is dat.
he told me last nite dat the gal was there before me and dat he cnt just leave her like that because she dnt do him any wrong dat he will leave her with time i now told him he should continue with since she was there before me but dis guy is wnt let me be
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Konnektions146(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
queenasasili: he told me last nite dat the gal was there before me and dat he cnt just leave her like that because she dnt do him any wrong dat he will leave her with time i now told him he should continue with since she was there before me but dis guy is wnt let me be

how long wil he take him to leave de other girl?

i am still sayin it, dere is somethin dat guy gains from u.
he us kinda robbing Peter to pay Paul.

if u love him, ask him to make concrete decision wit respect de the both of yu but from all indications, he cant cos he is enjoyin somethin in both of u, but de truth is dat he is not into yu well enough to determine yu,ve got a future together.

beta see the bold handwritin on de wall
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by GboyegaD(m): 2:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Since you are not ready, I would suggest you let the guy be so that he doesn't think you are beginning to rethink and becoming desperate to have an abroad based husband. I am not so convinced he is ready for marriage based on the traits he had established of late and I presume that he is likely being induced by his parent to get married before going abroad because they wouldn't want him to marry a white and all that stuff. If because you told him you are not ready that made him jump to his ex, what then do you think he would do when he gets abroad?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Youngpo413: 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
kingrhirhs:
Is he d same guy dat want u to stay with d mom? If he is not going 2 stay more dan a year, marry him. More dan dat, u need grace. On d other hand, wat are u doin now dat make u think u are not ready?
she wants to sample more dicks...after she cry of husband scarcity when age is no longer on her side.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
[size=15pt]poster, u still need alot of d1cks down below, u need to test the big curvy ones, u need to test the small fat ones, u need to test the long straight ones, you need to test the banana ones to know which one suits you beta, so to me, i get ur drift, abeg no marry am o.. he wants to tie you down while he catches his fun abroad. My advice, ask him to go and come back & if God says u will be together then u wud still be single for him and him alone.. Shekena cheesy osamo[/size]
Na so...b!tches everywhere.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by missKiffy(f): 4:29pm On May 20, 2015
Be careful of him just marrying you here and leaving you to travel abroad, if he doesn't come back in years, na oyo you dey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? / OH NO! Another Naija Babe Unclad Pictures Leaked Online (photos) / Why Do Some Guys Stilll Wear Pants As Against Boxers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.