Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,589 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? (4214 Views)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Why Ladies Call Men "baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
On a normal circumstances, guys should do the calling at the initial stage of the relationship for atleast a week. If she doesn't return the calls there-after it simply means she doesn't feel you. It's time for you to walk off.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: . Okay. Okay. He's always been like that. Funny,but whenever i dont beep him,it becomes an issue,when i do,he hangs up, call me back and talk for hours.does this make sense?
May be he's trying to see if he's always in your thought.
Is he rich?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Bontee: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
It mostly centers on the thought of not feeling cheap and the man should do the chasing ( calling and spending ). It is not right because the communication should be both ways and unfortunately this habit gets carried over to proper relationship most times.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by beylinko(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
I am seriously learning in here. Women are totally complcated. somtimes u tink u undastand dem den lata u discover u dont.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
If a lady is interested, she'll definitely call so move on #life is too short wink
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
the most amazing aspect of the whole issue is that once the man stops the calls, the woman is quick to point it out to him that he had stopped calling. She won't even call to ask why, she would wait till you meet before pointing this out.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
May be he's trying to see if he's always in your thought.
Is he rich?
he's comfy,not like million dollar rich
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro: On a normal circumstances, guys should do the calling at the initial stage of the relationship for atleast a week. If she doesn't return the calls there-after it simply means she doesn't feel you. It's time for you to walk off.
A week? Hell I say twice and I am out
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^ y don't i believe you?? tongue
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
A week? Hell I say twice and I am out
I bet you won't get your dream girl until you grow grey hair. Btw, i hope you know girls like persistency.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: he's comfy,not like million dollar rich
That may explain his action as he knows an average Naija girl likes a comfortable guy!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
That may explain his action as he knows an average Naija girl likes a comfortable guy!
wtf??:/ I've been with wealthier men for mess's sake.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
Adaeze003: ^^ y don't i believe you?? tongue
Because you don't call back and the dumbest a-rse guys too continue to call
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I bet you won't get your dream girl until you grow grey hair. Btw, i hope you know girls like persistency.
No guys love it when guys make f00ls outta themselves
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: wtf??:/ I've been with wealthier men for mess's sake.
You in your profile pix?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You in your profile pix?
got a problem with how i look?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: got a problem with how i look?
Problem? Nope, just that you look international!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Problem? Nope, just that you look international!
is that a compliment or should i attack you?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by brownusagirl(f): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
DailyNews:

Thats y most men use & dump many ladies nowadays...the traditional thing ladies do, the rules...makes men think ladies are things to be bought & discarded wen done with! Change ur mentality & see what the outcome would be...if he is a real man though!
1. Nobody can use you unless you let them 2. Like I said before men should step up and pursue the woman. Too many men want to be the woman smmfh.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
Realbitch and Kilimanjero should please stop derailing the thread. No harm intended.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
JB789: Realbitch and Kilimanjero should please stop derailing the thread. No harm intended.
Please continue with the derailing

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
JB789: Realbitch and Kilimanjero should please stop derailing the thread. No harm intended.
harm already done. One advice for you bro, Drop dead.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: is that a compliment or should i attack you?
I'm just wondering why your guy is behaving the way he's to a beaut like you!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I'm just wondering why your guy is behaving the way he's to a beaut like you!
dont know. Dont know. Would ask him straight up when next we get together
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Yes! Drop dead and stay dead!
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: dont know. Dont know. Would ask him straight up when next we get together
could he be menatally unbalance?
RealBitch, you are strikingly beautiful! A damsel like you should be treated with passion, compassion and an affection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hehe @ realbitch. Are you sure he's into all that "stuff" you got on your bod?
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by JB789: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: harm already done. One advice for you bro, Drop dead.
Are you sure you are a decent lady. Seun is wise to have created the dating and meet up zone.
@Kilimanjero, try and pretend to be a gentleman.
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
2buff: Hehe @ realbitch. Are you sure he's into all that "stuff" you got on your bod?
no he's not. He's given me an ULTIMATUM to take it off!!can u beat that¿¿
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by RealBitch(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
JB789:
Are you sure you are a decent lady. Seun is wise to have created the dating and meet up zone.
@Kilimanjero, try and pretend to be a gentleman.
define decent. And who's judge?? I got a msg for you. Its on my back
Re: Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
RealBitch: no he's not. He's given me an ULTIMATUM to take it off!!can u beat that¿¿
Well there ya go cool
So why are you asking funny questions on NL when you know the answer to the issue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Types Of Girls Man Can't Resist / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.