Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (18205 Views)

Poll: Best web hosting company for Nigeria?

Trudigits (www.trudigits.com): 34% (15 votes)
Syskay (www.syskay.com): 27% (12 votes)
Whogohost (www.whogohost.com): 23% (10 votes)
Web4africa (www.web4africa.com): 6% (3 votes)
havilah (www.havilahhost.info): 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Host Do You Prefer?

Foreign Hosting Company: 84% (11 votes)
Nigerian Hosting Company: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Afam4eva(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2012
Dual Core:
Domain propagation does not really hold for brand new domains that hasn't been accessed by anybody.

Its a simple trick I have come to understand over the years.
When you first register a domain and it has been registered, it propagates almost immediately and locks down to its present DNS settings.

So if you register www.example.com with the nameservers (ns1.internetvia.net and ns2.internetvisa.net) added during registration... it gets live almost immediately.

However if you register www.example.com and allowed the domain to point to some default nameservers (ns1.registrar.com and ns2.registra.com) and then go on to check www.example.com in your browser... it will work but it will be pointed to the default nameservers for the registrar. If you go on to change it to ns1.internetvisa.net and ns2.internetvisa.net... now this is where the laws of propagation come in. You have to wait for the new change to be picked across ISPs

So bottomline: Always add the permanent nameservers of a domain during registration and never check a newly registered domain until you point it to its permanent nameservers.

That explains it. I usually enter my nameserver at the time of registration so it doesn't get to go through the propagation phase.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2012
Caramba! this dual core is a genius!!!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Slyr0x: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2012
*dhtml:
Caramba! this dual core is a genius!!!

LooL. . .yeah yeah. .Dude needs to come up with a "Web Hosting For Dummies" ebook. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2012
When Hosting is simplified, this is what happens....WHOGOHOST !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by muyiwa3d: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2012
I have used syskay to host a particular site and also whogohost.com. And i must confess that whogohost is superb. Trudigits at the moment are not even offering .com.ng services. I have had less downtime on my whogohost hosted site than any other. Whogohost currently offers as low as 100mb hosting spaces @ N1000 for low usage sites while some others do not offer less that 1Gb. I believe we are just marketing for hosting companies here so i'd conclude by saying if you have not tried whogohost.com, you should go ahead and try them. They have very wonderful customer service personnels and are on-ground to attend to your phone calls, sms's and e-mails promptly.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2012
@doncigalo, please read forum rules before you get banned. No advertisement please - and avoid off-topic.

@doncigalo, this is very simple, just OPEN A NEW THREAD - and advertise your host - sheesh

You guys are turning this into a place for comparism, we are not comparing anything. If you dont like trudigits, please create your own thread abeegi.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netesy(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2012
*dhtml:
@doncigalo, please read forum rules before you get banned. How dare you post nonsense off-topic images to my thread? Or are you so illiterate that you cant read forum rules?
No advertisement please - and avoid off-topic.

@viewers, please dont mind all the distractions, this is what we get when some illiterate marketers are present on the board.

@doncigalo, this is very simple, just OPEN A NEW THREAD - and advertise your host - sheesh, the template is too pooor and disapointing sef (looks like a frontpage website to me).
Hmmm
//shocked
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2012
What is shocking here? Me or the dunce? or both?
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netesy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
him and you for still paying him attention
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmmm *dhtml seem not to agree with anyone who does'nt mention trudigist as the best. The title of the thread dint ryme with the title that appeared on the front page which says: Is trudigit the best host in Nigeria? .. And guys like doncigalo if am not mistaking are answering the simple question only to be back fired with ban threat. Am even hearing this trudigit for the first time. Never knew it ever existed... This is sort of an advert and marketing strategy.hun! Hun! Am convinced

3 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by ableD1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
No much comment...its whogohost all the way...
their service is on point, their customer support is just like hostgator...am saying this from experience.
try whogost today nd u wont regret using their hosting service.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
No way, i am not saying that trudigits is the best, we are just doing an honest review here.

So far, people have said that syskay is very good and i dont contest with them. But i am not trying to spoil other people's company because i dont use them,
and i am not calling anyone scam or using words like exploit

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so if me i believe that trudigits is the best, then to me it is. I dont need to spoil anyone's company in the process.

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by soloqy: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
*dhtml:
Tired Of Nigerian Webhosts / My Best Web Host Ever (pls This Is Not An Advert)[b][/b]

Yeah people, enough sleeping on this board. Lets try to stir things up a bit.

I have used a lot of Nigerian hosts and foreign hosts as well. So now, i will now announce the best webhost I can recommend to Nigerian developers based on my own person experience.

And the webhost also have a great website to their name - www.trudigits.com - i will not say too much, you can check their website and start placing your orders - it works like maggick.

Now, you guys are free to share your experiences with Nigerian web hosts.

@ dhtml, looking at the highlighted part, you actually asked for people to post their experiences with other hosts.

I also find doncigalo very annoying and childish at this point but by your post, you called for other imputs from other hosts. Also, a poll is added to this post with other hosts apart from Trudigits.

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
@dafthtml You asked for us to share our inputs about other webhosts abi ?? So what are you on about ?? Youre now changing mouth and telling me to go to start another thread on whogohost because your beginning to see how trudigits cannot compare with whogohost.

You cannot even claim to be the best in Nigeria, talk about aspirations....WHOGOHOST is the BEST !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
I am loving the polls right now, WHOGOHOST is in the lead !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by soloqy: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
doncigalo: @dafthtml You asked for us to share our inputs about other webhosts abi ?? So what are you on about ?? Youre now changing mouth and telling me to go to start another thread on whogohost because your beginning to see how trudigits cannot compare with whogohost.

You cannot even claim to be the best in Nigeria, talk about aspirations....WHOGOHOST is the BEST !!

Really doncigalo, this is getting childish. You can post your comments about whogohost and list their advantages without insulting people or casting aspersions on a service you havent used. Have you used Trudigits? If you havent, then you shouldnt be insulting or talking about it. Any commendations or thumbs down, should come from someone who has used them.
We are all adults and this pettiness is getting out of hand....

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netesy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
doncigalo: I am loving the polls right now, WHOGOHOST is in the lead !!
A matured reply it seems whogohost is beta in some ways
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
^ ^ Very Childish indeed. I have'nt spent much time on nairaland but from my experience so far, I think there are some nairalanders still sucking bréast. I dint read page 3 to see that doncigalo was even at fault b4 making that my previous comment. And I dont really see any see any need creating a poll for this when everyone already knows the best host in Nigeria. Make I vote for whogohost jhoor. Naija no1 hosting company. If anyone put gun for my head, I go still say this because it is very obvious
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by ableD1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^ Very Childish indeed. I have'nt spent much time on nairaland but from my experience so far, I think there are some nairalanders still sucking bréast. I dint read page 3 to see that doncigalo was even at fault b4 making that my previous comment. And I dont really see any see any need creating a poll for this when everyone already knows the best host in Nigeria. Make I vote for whogohost jhoor. Naija no1 hosting company. If anyone put gun for my head, I go still say this because it is very obvious

True talk bro.... WHOGOHOST all d way...
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Javanian: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
I really dont support this quarell but i'm enjoyin it...because it seems there is foul play...i wonder why a thread like this should have made the front page if not for advertisement...i love what the WHOGOHOST guys have just done...
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
^ ^@Javanian na zo we see am oo my brother. Na everything de make front page for nairaland. And I dont think there is any WHOGOHOST guy here or paid to to help advertised whogohost. Whogohost is too big for that. It is natural. If you work hard and serv your fans well,they well even unconciously help advertise you product.. I plan building a website from the scratch but b4 doing so, I created a website with a simple already existing script and template just to be practicalising with it. I initially hosted with whogohost b4 moving to hostgator. I really felt whogohost delecious services. I left them not because they had any problem but the name "Nigeria" de tire me sometimes
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by soloqy: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^@Javanian na zo we see am oo my brother. Na everything de make front page for nairaland. And I dont think there is any WHOGOHOST guy here or paid to to help advertised whogohost. Whogohost is too big for that. It is natural. If you work hard and serv your fans well,they well even unconciously help advertise you product.. I plan building a website from the scratch but b4 doing so, I created a website with a simple already existing script and template just to be practicalising with it. I initially hosted with whogohost b4 moving to hostgator. I really felt whogohost delecious services. I left them not because they had any problem but the name "Nigeria" de tire me sometimes

Bros, if they were so good, there wouldnt have been any need to move to hostgator, would there? cool
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Funny
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
soloqy:

Bros, if they were so good, there wouldnt have been any need to move to hostgator, would there? cool
he just wanted to have a feel of a foreign host grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
:
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
soloqy:

Soloqy... You heard me when I said "the name Nigeria de tire me sometimes" any naija host can fùck you up at anytime. As NEPA take light, the host go take light and your website go take light as well.. Them no go tell you say na NEPA take light and no money to buy fuel. Them go tell you say "Sorry we are undergoing some maintenance"
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: Soloqy... You heard me when I said "the name Nigeria de tire me sometimes" any naija host can fùck you up at anytime. As NEPA take light, the host go take light and your website go take light as well.. Them no go tell you say na NEPA take light and no money to buy fuel. Them go tell you say "Sorry we are undergoing some maintenance"

HUH?! shocked shocked shocked shocked pls tell me you are joking
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Javanian: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: Soloqy... You heard me when I said "the name Nigeria de tire me sometimes" any naija host can fùck you up at anytime. As NEPA take light, the host go take light and your website go take light as well.. Them no go tell you say na NEPA take light and no money to buy fuel. Them go tell you say "Sorry we are undergoing some maintenance"
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by raredove(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
just to vote.. and i see posts that dont
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Javanian: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Most Nigerian hosts don't have their servers in Nigeria except maybe the very big ones, so NEPA taking light shouldn't pose any problems.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Blogging Has Paid Off!!! Popular Blogger,ogudu Clement,acquires A Brand New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.