Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (18198 Views)

Poll: Best web hosting company for Nigeria?

Trudigits (www.trudigits.com): 34% (15 votes)
Syskay (www.syskay.com): 27% (12 votes)
Whogohost (www.whogohost.com): 23% (10 votes)
Web4africa (www.web4africa.com): 6% (3 votes)
havilah (www.havilahhost.info): 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Host Do You Prefer?

Foreign Hosting Company: 84% (11 votes)
Nigerian Hosting Company: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Vbhostnet.com The Worst Host EVER / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva:
Most Nigerian hosts don't have their servers in Nigeria except maybe the very big ones, so NEPA taking light shouldn't pose any problems.
NEPA servers travels with the speed of light and to any location without any stress. The very moment NEPA takes light here in Nigeria, thier epileptic servers travels with full speed to any nigerian host located in any part of the world and form "in a relationship" status with it. E.g trudigist is in a relationship with NEPA cool

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by soloqy: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: NEPA servers travels with the speed of light and to any location without any stress. The very moment NEPA takes light here in Nigeria, thier epileptic servers travels with full speed to any nigerian host located in any part of the world and form "in a relationship" status with it. E.g trudigist is in a relationship with NEPA cool

Have you used Trudigit before? You only said you used Whogohost before you moved to hostgator. Its malicious to make derogatory comments on a host that you havent experienced first hand.

Where did all these people come from?

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
@peterson, trudigits server is not in Africa, please get info properly before making some statements - I think I am going to have to review your estimated IQ by half.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Bigdreams(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Trudigits is truly a PROFESSIONAL webhosting company.

This I say based on their service offering most especially their support system. Not to also forget instant account setup since I pay using the eyowo payment integration system on their website. No delay, no hassles! Everything in an instant!

Support tickets are answered promptly. Even if there is going to be a delay, you will be adequately informed.

I use them whenever I want to host bulk sms websites as that is one of the things I do; setting up bulk sms reseller websites for people.

DualCore, keep up the good work. You guys at Trudigits are really doing a great job.

Thumbs up!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2012
And so trudigits win the poll (as was expected). The results are very interesting. . . .trudigits completely floored whogohost (3rd place) smh
This is not even a contest to start with in the first place, it was a walk-over, plain and simple.

So people, start paying to get instant account activation, and good value for your money.

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2012
^ ^ Honestly I dont believe that poll a bit undecided ... I think some fake accounts were activated to make votes cool . I wish I Knew, I would have activated my about 20 fake accounts as well and create additional 30 accounts and give whogohost 50 fakes votes.. This thread is dominated by whogohost fans. Trudigits is still coming up and will be a complete trash comparing it with whogohost that is up already. Whogohost from what I gathered, is already going global . lol naija people no go kill person with laf ooo. Some ghost voters were busy voting while I was busy sleeping cool
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by DualCore1: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2012
Bigdreams: Trudigits is truly a PROFESSIONAL webhosting company.

This I say based on their service offering most especially their support system. Not to also forget instant account setup since I pay using the eyowo payment integration system on their website. No delay, no hassles! Everything in an instant!

Support tickets are answered promptly. Even if there is going to be a delay, you will be adequately informed.

I use them whenever I want to host bulk sms websites as that is one of the things I do; setting up bulk sms reseller websites for people.

DualCore, keep up the good work. You guys at Trudigits are really doing a great job.

Thumbs up!
Thanks, do you use the Afrisoft Joomla plugin? We have one of our resellers who says the plugin works normally but he has difficulties with it.
Let me know please if that's what you use and if you had any issues.
Also let me know what plan you are on: shared, reseller or VPS.

*dhtml:
And so trudigits win the poll (as was expected). The results are very interesting. . . .trudigits completely floored whogohost (3rd place) smh
This is not even a contest to start with in the first place, it was a walk-over, plain and simple.

So people, start paying to get instant account activation, and good value for your money.
I thought the polls were to end on July the 3rd. We have never said we are the best and we don't need a poll to say that for us. We will strive to continue to provide better value for each customer's money. Its left to our clients to say we are good, better or best (those 3 words are relative and will differ across clients and individuals).

We now have a notepad full of ideas to work with and implement within the next couple of weeks and months. More ideas are always appreciated, so keep them coming please. smiley

Thanks to all customers as you have been mostly objective and critical with your reviews not just telling us we are good or bad. You have told us why we are good, you have also told us where we could work on... I am more interested in the areas we can work on. Within the next couple of weeks and months these will be implemented. Yes Soki, including the affiliate programme. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by bigx(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^ Honestly I dont believe that poll a bit undecided ... I think some fake accounts were activated to make votes cool . I wish I Knew, I would have activated my about 20 fake accounts as well and create additional 30 accounts and give whogohost 50 fakes votes.. This thread is dominated by whogohost fans. Trudigits is still coming up and will be a complete trash comparing it with whogohost that is up already. Whogohost from what I gathered, is already going global . lol naija people no go kill person with laf ooo. Some ghost voters were busy voting while I was busy sleeping cool

I thought the polls where to end on July 4th before and today is just June 14th, Like Alice in Wonderland, it gets "Curioser and Curioser'
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2012
^ ^@bigx just forget the poll. I knew it would be distorted. You dont expect nairaland PDP politicians to sit back and watch almighty whogohost win that poll. I am not a fan to naija hosts but I think it's a bit silly comparing whogoshost with any other host. I never say anything here on nairaland to impress anyone but say it the way it is and how it is done.. I will give the trudigists a three months trial. If any fùcking up, this same nairaland, i will get their anùs exposed.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^@bigx just forget the poll. I knew it would be distorted. You dont expect nairaland PDP politicians to sit back and watch almighty whogohost win that poll. I am not a fan to naija hosts but I think it's a bit silly comparing whogoshost with any other host. I never say anything here on nairaland to impress anyone but say it the way it is and how it is done.. I will give the trudigists a three months trial. If any fùcking up, this same nairaland, i will get their anùs exposed.
An even lower IQ than doncigalo, and i thought you were smarter and more mature earlier. . . .

bigx:

I thought the polls where to end on July 4th before and today is just June 14th, Like Alice in Wonderland, it gets "Curioser and Curioser'
Dont go and turn to Alice o. The polls cannot be lying

What you guys dont know (except seun) is that i have like over 1000 pirated nairaland accounts. . . . (so even 20 pirated accounts @peterson will not even make any difference).
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Peterson1993(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2012
^ ^ *dhtml lol. I love my IQ the way it is. I must'nt support trudigists before I know I gat high IQ . Your 1000 pirated accounts are just too small oo. Before the end of July, I will help nairaland reach 1 million members mark with the creation of multiple fake accounts. Maybe 7,000 will be enough for the mean time. Afterwhich, all poll here on nairaland would be decided by Peterson(Naiaraland's Chief Judge and poll owner) grin
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2012
now they say ghost voters are at work .. i currently remain the only legitimate ghost on NL ..any other ghost is a counterfeit... and i did not alter the votes . tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2012
I am a known professional poll rigmaroll on nairaland

Anyway, I systematically cancelled the polls and declare it null and void due to the ghosts like netghost.

@peterson, don't mind me o jare, just pulling your legz. The board is too boring as it is - so it is good to fight sometimes.

This is a free+for+all. Now where is doncigalo sef?

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2012
*dhtml:
I am a known professional poll rigmaroll on nairaland

Anyway, I systematically cancelled the polls and declare it null and void due to the ghosts like netghost.

ROTFLMAO

*dhtml:

Now where is doncigalo sef?

back to school i guess
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
The issues at hand here is that I charge my clients really well, so whether I host for 20k or 1k does not make any significant difference.

So, I am looking for a good host and not a cheap host, and trudigits does it for me, so I am happy with them.

It wil be good for them to reduce price, but honestly I don't mind + the cost is on my clients.

Since I don't collect 10k to do websites, so I don't need a host that takes 1k to host.

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
@dhtml some of us have got day jobs you know.

@netghost are you employed ?? as in do you work for a living ? I think you have a lot of free time on your hand thats why filth comes out from your mouth.

Now to this thread....Come this is horse shit !! Why didnt you guys close the polls on the day that you said you were to close it !! See rigging ! Anyways it is clear who the best hosting provider is..

1. The company isnt a one man company.

2. They have a physical office and a dedicated customer care service that handles all enquires promptly and are even proactive.

3. Their pricing is the best in Nigeria.

5. They are owned by the innovative company that built the award winning job search portal : jobberman

6. They also do affiliate programmes where if you refer a friend you get a 20% commission.

7. You can carry out searches for all top level domains including .ng domains from their website.

8. You get a free domain for all your registrations

And guess the name of the company ...yes you guessed right : WHOGOHOST !!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sorry dunce, i should ave taken permission from you to close the poll, and yes, you guessed right, whogohost is horse poo. . . .trudigits is the best.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
doncigalo:
@netghost are you employed ?? as in do you work for a living ? I think you have a lot of free time on your hand thats why filth comes out from your mouth.

Employed ?? by who... don't make me laugh...

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
@netghost You dont even have the intelligence to type out a coherent sentence, no wonder since the launch of your site: justnaija.com, you still havent received one single comment for you copy and paste articles. I'm sure your one of those people that paid for all those get rich schemes that shows you how to start a blog/forum and start earning mega millions.

You are a failure, and it is time to stop deluding yourself , because you will never make it online. Never! Go and find employment my friend or you can follow dafthtmls lead ..I think he is into GSM phone casings or is it cassava chippings ..

@dafthtml I'm done with you, I and severalllllllllllllllllll people have proven to those following this thread that whogohost is the best, even though you mumu's rigged and closed the polls before the initial closing date that was set for July, the truth is WHOGOHOST IS THE BEST ! SIMPLE !
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2012
doncigalo: @netghost You dont even have the intelligence to type out a coherent sentence, no wonder since the launch of your site: justnaija.com, you still havent received one single comment for you copy and paste articles. I'm sure your one of those people that paid for all those get rich schemes that shows you how to start a blog/forum and start earning mega millions.

You are a failure, and it is time to stop deluding yourself , because you will never make it online. Never! Go and find employment my friend or you can follow dafthtmls lead ..I think he is into GSM phone casings or is it cassava chippings ..

you seem to be a very angry person ... LOL all good, chatted with the customer care of whogohost yesterday ... tried chatting today but no response...pls if you are affiliated with them reply my question

3 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2012
@doncigalo, stop using adjectives that describe you to insult others - while it is natural for you to be a dunce and retard, surely you dont think everyone else has to be like you.

Netghost, lets stop talking to this ignoramus. @moderator, i have proven my point, you can lock the thread anytime you like - before someone dies of stoopidity here.
I do remember the guy called beaf on the programming board, but he is not as stoopid as this our dunce here.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2012
@dafthtml Your the stupid one ! How is the cassava chipping business going by the way ?

@netghost I suggest you borrow some money, top up your phone and call the customer care numbers listed on the website or better still send an email to support@whogohost.com
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Bigdreams(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2012
Dual Core:
Thanks, do you use the Afrisoft Joomla plugin? We have one of our resellers who says the plugin works normally but he has difficulties with it.
Let me know please if that's what you use and if you had any issues.
Also let me know what plan you are on: shared, reseller or VPS.

Yes, I do make use of Afrisoft's Joomla plugin. The plugin works well but I have issues whenever I insert their domain license key. Presently, I don't know if the challenge is from your end or their's. It's really giving me a tough time as I have to explain this to clients some of who are not technically savvy thus delaying the launch of their sites. I will be glad if you can help me look into this issue and resolve once and for all.

Though I have contacted Afrisoft, they are also looking into it to see what the exact problem is.

Thanks once again.

I appreciate you guys!

PS: I'm on the shared plan

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by databoy247(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2012
netghost:

you seem to be a very angry person ... LOL all good, chatted with the customer care of whogohost yesterday ... tried chatting today but no response...pls if you are affiliated with them reply my question

Same happened to me too. Their customer service sucks. Must you call them to reach them? Hec.k, i even sent a text but no response also. Pheew!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2012
doncigalo: @dafthtml Your the stupid one ! How is the cassava chipping business going by the way ?
LMAO .. u remind me of my kid sis

doncigalo:
@netghost I suggest you borrow some money, top up your phone and call the customer care numbers listed on the website or better still send an email to support@whogohost.com
i honestly want to know..why are you so aggressive, were you abused as a child?!

databoy247:
Same happened to me too. Their customer service sucks. Must you call them to reach them? Hec.k, i even sent a text but no response also. Pheew!

what more can i say

1 Like

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by DualCore1: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2012
Bigdreams:

Yes, I do make use of Afrisoft's Joomla plugin. The plugin works well but I have issues whenever I insert their domain license key. Presently, I don't know if the challenge is from your end or their's. It's really giving me a tough time as I have to explain this to clients some of who are not technically savvy thus delaying the launch of their sites. I will be glad if you can help me look into this issue and resolve once and for all.

Though I have contacted Afrisoft, they are also looking into it to see what the exact problem is.

Thanks once again.

I appreciate you guys!

PS: I'm on the shared plan

Thanks,
Its exactly the same problem the other client has when using the plugin. The script breaks when he enters the license key. I will contact Leke later today to know if its something they can fix from their end or we have to change some configurations on our servers.

In the interim, the workaround to this will be to directly insert the license key into the database using a tool like PHPMyAdmin, found in your cPanel Control Panel.

A notification will be sent out to all clients once this is fixed.

Thanks again.

=========
Update:
I talked with Leke and there's good news for TruDigits clients who rely on Afrisoft Plugin smiley

Well the problem:
The present version of the plugin uses a php function that is turned off on all TruDigits servers (mandatory on Shared servers) so it breaks the script when that function is called. That function is turned off as part of the security protocols on all TD servers.

The Fix:
Afrisoft has already taken care of this in the next version of the plugin by creating diversions to other functions if that function is disabled (function_exists()). I have no details as to this new version but I am sure it will be released pretty soon.

Let's exercise some patience. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by databoy247(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lets look at whogohost.com

Toba Obaniyi (Owner) -

Graduated in 2008 from Obafemi Awolowo University,and studied Electrical Engineering.
Some of the sites he designed like http://rccfabia.org, DailySoccerGist.com are not running (what happened?).

His personal blog is http://tobaniyi..com.

He loves PHP server side scripts, JQuery, MySQL database and WordPress. Been doing programming and web designing probably since 2007.

I thought Daniel Isa aka doncigalo (i dont know if i got the name right) was the owner of whogohost, buh he is not (although from my own investigations, he is a good programmer and very good with MySQL and windows server, but he is not a specialist in a particular area sha,i dont know why). I think the owner of whogohost from my own investigation has a good profile but it cannot be compared to Sawyerr Ken (Trudigits), cos he definitely has more experience not just in programming but in Linux server administration. My 2 cents.
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Slyr0x: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ SSS should employ you cheesy cheesy
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Slyr0x: ^^^ SSS should employ you cheesy cheesy
I'm telling you...@databoy, you forgot to tell us the size of Obaniyi's john thomas
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
And you forgot to tell us the IQ of doncigalo!!!
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by netghost: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
Slyr0x: ^^^ SSS should employ you cheesy cheesy

and lord slyrox is finally here
Re: Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever by doncigalo: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
@dafthtml Come on a serious note, do you work ? as in do you have gainfull employment. Cuz it seems that your on Nairaland all the time, 24/7. What a life to live !! No job , no amibition ! No wonder you aint married and still staying with your moma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Blogging Has Paid Off!!! Popular Blogger,ogudu Clement,acquires A Brand New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.