Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon (3516 Views)

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki / Sgt. Rogers A.k.a Mr. Death Now A Crippled Born-again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Mamajama(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2007
Now that Sgt Roger is fearless and incriminating top military officers, do we have hope that someone that was involved in the killing of Bola Ige, Dele Giwa, Williams and other will come out and incriminate their God fathers as well?

Head of the late General Sani Abacha’s dreaded Strike Force, Sergeant Barnabas Jabila (a.k.a. Rogers) Thursday in court lampooned former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ishaya Bamaiyi, describing him as a coward for denying his alleged complicity in the attempted murder of The Guardian publisher, Alex Ibru

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/nov/23/national-23-11-2007-001.htm
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by iykrion(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
Mamajama:

Now that Sgt Roger is fearless and incriminating top military officers, do we have hope that someone that was involved in the killing of Bola Ige, Dele Giwa, Williams and other will come out and incriminate their God fathers as well?

Head of the late General Sani Abacha’s dreaded Strike Force, Sergeant Barnabas Jabila (a.k.a. Rogers) Thursday in court lampooned former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Ishaya Bamaiyi, describing him as a coward for denying his alleged complicity in the attempted murder of The Guardian publisher, Alex Ibru

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/nov/23/national-23-11-2007-001.htm

Yes! It will be a task that Ehindero decided not carry out because of his corrupt nature.
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Mamajama(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
@iykrion
if only your parents had decided to abort you at embryo. the world would have been a better place. peace
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by iykrion(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2007
Mamajama:

@iykrion
if only your parents had decided to abort you at embryo. the world would have been a better place. peace

Certainly to prevent me from sleuthing! Well, I never expected less from a savage. Since my dear parents who understand the sanctity of life (unlike Ehindero) have decided to let me live, will you use the Ehindero style to eliminate me?

Will your types ever know what peace is? Ehindero murdered peace when he as the I.G shortchanged the welfare of an average police officer. Be reminded that the sins of a father will be visited upon the children. So, if you are Ehinderos's son, I advise that you ask him to go for atonement for his numerous atrocious acts and subsequently restitution, if you must escape the imminent catastrophe that will befall the family of Sunday Gabriel Ehindero.

I say this in good faith! Cheers cool
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Mamajama(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
@iykrion I will waste no more time responding to your idiotic ideas. tell me does the IGP has the right to change the welfare of a police officers?

was the IG responsible for paying police salaries and welfare packages?

DUMMY before you open your halitosis onion stinking mouth. look for police service commission and check up on what their responsibilities are.

Ignorant bastard like you are always missinforming people on a vital topic that you are novice on. even a molue driver knows better about police affairs than gene like you
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by mazaje(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2007
Chie mamajama why all the rage?
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by iykrion(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2007
Mamajama:

@iykrion I will waste no more time responding to your idiotic ideas. tell me does the IGP has the right to change the welfare of a police officers?

What happened to welfare packages of those officers that went for peace keeping in Congo? Was it Simon Okeke that misappropriated their welfare packages and allowances? Don't run away from the truth, Ehindero's reign as the I.G was a disaster to officers and men of the NPF.

Mamajama:

was the IG responsible for paying police salaries and welfare packages?

Is the I.G not responsible for the welfare of his officers? Does the PSC act without the consent of a sitting  I.G? Why are you such an ignoramus? Or are you just playing smart?

Mamajama:

DUMMY before you open your halitosis onion stinking mouth. look for police service commission and check up on what their responsibilities are.
Ignorant bastard like you are always missinforming people on a vital topic that you are novice on. even a molue driver knows better about police affairs than gene like you

grin grin grin You have not spoken with me face to face, so you certainly do not know if my mouth smells. You claim that I mis-inform people, but you have not bothered to inform them correctly. Tell us how Ehindero came about his wealth. Isn't it a simple task?

I'm waiting!
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by willy4: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
i dey dey wait
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by chidichris(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2007
i wanted to express my surprise with the outbust here but remembering it is coming from mamajama, i decided to get over it.
mamajama, in respect to ur thread, what has iykron said that is offending to u?
most times posting topics that one is clueless can lead to unnecesary quarrels otherwise u can go ahead and defend ur topic.
for every political killing of public figures, the gov of the day must have some explaination to make otherwise such killing must be traced without wasting time and the case of dele giwa and bola ige are not exceptional to the case.
if it is true that an attorney general of nigeria will be killed without trace, it means the president can also be killed by armed robbers operating in oshodi.
even in nigeria movies, bola ige's killers must be caught so what more in a real nigeria?
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2007
Sargent "Jolly" Roger would make a good television talk-show host,  and now that he is once again riding the wave of publicity in Nigeria,  it is quite possible that legal and fiscal negotiations are under way even as we speak.

The Jolly Roger Show would sweep television ratings if launched with the right kind of global media fanfare, so in exchange for a mere 30% of all future earnings of the Jolly Roger Show, I hereby offer to personally coordinate all public relations aspects of this new and exciting chapter in African reality television.

I envision an Oprah Winfrey-style discussion format whose star guests would be drawn from that vast pool of present and past icons of the Nigerian underworld, from deposed military despots to 419 billionaires and narcotics trafficking kingpins, and yes, maybe even an occasional cameo appearance by one of Nigeria's "never-convictable" contract killing practitioners.    The Jolly Roger Show would attract a younger, wealthier, upwardly-mobile, anything-goes demographic slice of Nigerian society who, like their mentor Sargent "Uzi " Roger, generally regard state criminal laws as being for reference only and applicable primarily to those who lack the balls to engage in crime.
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by jerrymania(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
Jakumo:

Sargent "Jolly" Roger would make a good television talk-show host, and now that he is once again riding the wave of publicity in Nigeria, it is quite possible that legal and fiscal negotiations are under way even as we speak.

The Jolly Roger Show would sweep television ratings if launched with the right kind of global media fanfare, so in exchange for a mere 30% of all future earnings of the Jolly Roger Show, I hereby offer to personally coordinate all public relations aspects of this new and exciting chapter in African reality television.

I envision an Oprah Winfrey-style discussion format whose star guests would be drawn from that vast pool of present and past icons of the Nigerian underworld, from deposed military despots to 419 billionaires and narcotics trafficking kingpins, and yes, maybe even an occasional cameo appearance by one of Nigeria's "never-convictable" contract killing practitioners. The Jolly Roger Show would attract a younger, wealthier, upwardly-mobile, anything-goes demographic slice of Nigerian society who, like their mentor Sargent "Uzi " Roger, generally regard state criminal laws as being for reference only and applicable primarily to those who lack the balls to engage in crime.

You too talk!! angry
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2007
Don't worry, Jerry, and don't allow yourself to become perplexed by my writing, for as soon as you complete that remedial English course, you will finally be in a position to comprehend just about anything written in this forum, including my ramblings.
Re: Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon by Mamajama(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2007
serg

(1) (Reply)

Cold Blooded Execution Of Boko Haram Suspect [video] / Alani Akinrinade Demands Sovereign National Conference / Nigeria: Blasts Hit Vice-president's Hometown, Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.