Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened In Your Street Or While In School! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened In Your Street Or While In School! (646 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Int (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened In Your Street Or While In School! by dealordea(m): 2:01am On Jun 11, 2012
What was the most scandalous thing that has happened in your street or in your street ? Apparently a whole lots of things happened a lot but let's share our story on here..

I was standing outside near my class room once when I saw a girl punch another girl full on in the face. From hearing their argument, apparently the other girl had slept with her dad. I have no idea if it was true or not, I hope not because they were in SS2 (16 and 18-year-olds) and they were both expelled as I heard it from sources but student couldn't forget about them for the rest of the term.

Peace out
Re: Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened In Your Street Or While In School! by RealBitch(f): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2012
deal_ordea: What was the most scandalous thing that has happened in your street or in your street ? Apparently a whole lots of things happened a lot but let's share our story on here..

I was standing outside near my class room once when I saw a girl punch another girl full on in the face. From hearing their argument, apparently the other girl had slept with her dad. I have no idea if it was true or not, I hope not because they were in SS2 (16 and 18-year-olds) and they were both expelled as I heard it from sources but student couldn't forget about them for the rest of the term.

Peace out
my own list too long

(1) (Reply)

Is Marrying Two Sisters Better Than Two Different Women / Between Ur Mum/dad And Ur Wife/husband... / Happy Married Life !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.