Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 (14705 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. / Learn From The Arab Uprisings, OBJ To ‘sit-tight Leaders’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by bafor: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2012
Are they not birds of a feather? Abeg, how does this impact positively in the life of the common man. they should go and figure other positive things to talk about.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by megareal: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2012
So what the heck are they crying foul for? They should prove they are not thieves by their actions and not by investigating a statement made in plain English by one who understands the intrigues going on in that den of thieves! They better be careful else OBJ might just name a few names if pushed to the wall.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by jbrodaly(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2012
But OBJ is godfather to many of them-G.F to thieves!
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by waja(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2012
Obj has never lost. Sam Egwu and Pius Anyim contested for sec. of the fed, every body was against Obj's candidate (Egwu), but Obj stood his ground. What happened? Yar'Adua gave it to a neutral man to save his Oga embarrasement. So in this case, those NASS members are still his boys.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by Redhot111(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2012
ikee: Not sure if baba Iyabo will honour the invitation undecided
of course he won't n nothin will happen. But r dey invitin him 2 question his days as president or dey simply want him 2 rephrase his statemet? If its 4 d latter, den i will b forced 2 bliv dat dix guys r really sick in d brain. Dey shuld b defendin themselves instead of invitin OBJ to cum n defend his statement. Well, i trust baba. If at all he goes he will defend wat he said earlier. Though all of dem na armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by goldng: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Hmmn... This is interesting... Very Interesting.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2012
Bla bla bla.... We nid a Military president!!! Democracy is crap undecided
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by brixton: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2012
Trouble de sleep yanga cme wake am...I trust baba to rep to d fullest #grabspopcorn#

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by kaeto(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2012
They claim not to be thieves even with the numerous glaringly clear evidences of their daily callous nefarious robery of the nation's treasury. They should keep decieving themselves, if one takes a horridly fierce oracle to the NASS hideout (national assembly) for the sake of oath taking, i bet the story will change automatically.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by jackima: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2012
As it was in the beginning now and ever shall be looters without end.
They want Baba Iyabo to tell it to their faces. Ole lo mesi ole to lori apata.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2012
Obj wil be ready 4 a face off wit d house of reps. He has a lot of info at his disposal. He is familar wit d moral culture of most polititians in d country. He wil so embarass them,insult them n thereafter influence dia exits 4rm d national assembly. I luk 4ward to obj opening more can of warms.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by tinkinjo: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2012
Very big mistake...should he honours the invitation, the house is set for its greatest embarrassment... trust Obasanjo not to disappoint.

Eagerly awaiting the day!

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by tellwisdom: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2012
These iiidiots never still get sense say, OBJ is no respecter of anyman..SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by jaysm(f): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2012
These thieves want their fadar to come and defend him self, OBJ no speak French or Arabic them here am well!

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by simongonner: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
Obj wil be ready 4 a face off wit d house of reps. He has a lot of info at his disposal. He is familar wit d moral culture of most polititians in d country. He wil so embarass them,insult them n thereafter influence dia exits 4rm d national assembly. I luk 4ward to obj opening more can of warms.
tel dem 4 me oo
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by emsquare(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2012
Lucy001: It takes a thief to identify one.... Lolz

Hehehehe
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by topeayo: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2012
Obasanjo no be rogue?The case is of a thief,having robbed the bank, return in police uniforms to investigate the crime.The old man should keep shut.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by bluz: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2012
long live Baba Iyabo.
NASS to invite OBJ i dey wait
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by tinkinjo: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=Ijogz K]Bla bla bla.... We nid a Military president!!! Democracy is crap undecided[/quote

Don't forget Nigeria is were it is today because of military presidents- Buhari,Babangida,Abacha. Trust me if this guys didn't ... we'd have been better off.
However, I do understand your frustrations. If I'm not mistaken, speed is of your concern.

I think we need a president that is not only not corrupt but also intelligent enough to come up with sound solution to our PROBLEMS; a president who is not only concerned about our plight but can think and come up with positive 21st century solutions.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by warrior101: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2012
what i can articulate from most of our posts here is that OBJ is an adorable figure among the commons... Can someone tell me what makes his skin so thick? If he should contest for the presidency today would you vote for him?

@Topic ~ NO COMMENT SORRY
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by itoldu: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2012
They only want to put it in history that they summoned OBJ. They are surely shivering in their pants ryt now while the Boss of Bosses is most likely sipping some Garium Sulphite. #objchillin
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by warrior101: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2012
topeayo: Obasanjo no be rogue?[b]The case is of a thief,having robbed the bank, return in police uniforms to investigate the crime.[/b]The old man should keep shut.

CON ARTISTS PLAYING TRICKS
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by deyrock(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
he said the truth bt i think he is more of an armed robber and a rogue than those people.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by crackhouse(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
How in their wildest imagination do they think that OBJ will honour their invitation? Or are they playing father & kids game?. Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by sojay(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
grin I dey laff o!Nemesis gradually catching up with them...wonder what inviting OBJ will achieve. If they are expectin him to revert,then they have goofed...anofias.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by otondo55: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
Yes there are more thieves in the Nigeria National Assembly !
than on the streets of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by brightmon: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
joking
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by OmoKhary(f): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Bla bla bla.... We nid a Military president!!! Democracy is crap undecided
lol
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
D Reps lack respect 4 d 4ma president,OBJ wouldn't even answer dem i knw dat;no 2-way abt it dat dey r rogues n robbers.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by Ninilowo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
Arrant nonsense! he introduced them to the trade in 1999 with the issue of furniture allowances back then. why is he now rantling? Abegiiiiiiiii.
Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by PAT4HOT(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
Are d nt rogues n thieves, I beg mek dem leave d senior rogue and retired thief alone

1 Like

Re: OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 by ubandire(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
Excersice in futility baba will never appear before the bunch of immatured lawmakers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud / NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.