Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? (1304 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by swtchicgurl: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
I met this 20yrs old boy last week. All he was insisting on was to get laid. He was tired being a virgin ooo. I tried advising him otherwise, but to no avail. I felt like slapping him when we was going to ask if i was interested! Just too young a boy, besides sex outside marriage is bad and he's just one of the very few virgin guys out there!

What will u do?
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Sijo01(f): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
He sud stay away frm intimate movies, magazines etc etc.
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by mcnepow(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sijo01: He sud stay away frm intimate movies, magazines etc etc.
This one isn't so easy cos that's what most of his friends are into. Aside that, ladies aint helping matters by walking d streets almost naked.
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
swtchicgurl: I met this 20yrs old boy last week. All he was insisting on was to get laid. He was tired being a virgin ooo. I tried advising him otherwise, but to no avail. I felt like slapping him when we was going to ask if i was interested! Just too young a boy, besides sex outside marriage is bad and he's just one of the very few virgin guys out there!

What will u do?

Is he handicapped? Let him put his hands to good use until he strikes an agreement with a gullible female. grin Alternatively, 3k can get him laid @ a guest house. Short time 1.5k + cheap ashi 1.5k. cool
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Sijo01(f): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
mcnepow:
This one isn't so easy cos that's what most of his friends are into. Aside that, ladies aint helping matters by walking d streets almost naked.

u responded lik d op.

Wel, avoidin doz frnds wont b a bad idea if he reali wanna kip his 'V'
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Sijo01(f): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

Is he handicapped? Let him put his hands to good use until he strikes an agreement with a gullible female. grin Alternatively, 3k can get him laid @ a guest house. Short time 1.5k + cheap ashi 1.5k. cool

U seems to b a regular.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sijo01:

U seems to b a regular.

Nah...I don repent! I'm now a virgin! cool
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by tellwisdom: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please Yansh him for me undecided
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by kpolli(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
So r u asking us whether u shud help the guy by disvirgining him?
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Soocool1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
Tell him there are desperate STDS waiting 4 him if he does not de-desperate(no bother to check dictionary) himself!!
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by lifestyle1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
swtchicgurl: I met this 20yrs old boy last week. All he was insisting on was to get laid. He was tired being a virgin ooo. I tried advising him otherwise, but to no avail. I felt like slapping him when we was going to ask if i was interested! Just too young a boy, besides sex outside marriage is bad and he's just one of the very few virgin guys out there!

What will u do?

Is he your toaster ? undecided

Davido is 19 undecided
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by mcnepow(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sijo01:

u responded lik d op.

Wel, avoidin doz frnds wont b a bad idea if he reali wanna kip his 'V'
Hell no! shocked
Won't announce to d whole of NL if I wanna do the do cool
Stil a virgin tho
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
swtchicgurl: I met this 20yrs old boy last week. All he was insisting on was to get laid. He was tired being a virgin ooo . I tried advising him otherwise, but to no avail. I felt like slapping him when we was going to ask if i was interested! Just too young a boy, besides sex outside marriage is bad and he's just one of the very few virgin guys out there!

What will u do?

Tell him pre-marital sex aint worth the stress, so many STDs are knocking at his door waiting for an invitation. Besides, it seems his mind is made up. At the end, it will be his choice.
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by mcnepow(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Soo_cool: Tell him there are desperate STDS waiting 4 him if he does not USE A DONCOM(no bother to check dictionary) himself!!
Fixed!!! grin

Floxyluv:

Tell him pre-marital sex aint worth the stress, so many STDs are knocking at his door waiting for an invitation if he does not USE A DONCOM. Besides, it seems his mind is made up. At the end, it will be his choice.
Fixed too!! grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by cindyrella(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

Wow so this is what you do?? Interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
cindyrella:

Wow so this is what you do?? Interesting cheesy cheesy

I don repent! U no dey hear word? undecided tongue
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by mcnepow(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

Na u I blame wey no ask dem how dem take know wetin 'short time' n cheap 'ashi" mean.
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by ITbomb(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
Girl give it to the poor boy, and he will life to remember you forever
God loves a cheerful giver
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
mcnepow:
Na u I blame wey no ask dem how dem take know wetin 'short time' n cheap 'ashi" mean.

abi? undecided though dem fit talk say na hearsay...say dem still get hymen. grin
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by cindyrella(f): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

Na Lie tongue angry
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by mcnepow(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
fluid26:

abi? undecided though dem fit talk say na hearsay...say dem still get hymen. grin
Wat of hywomen?? like say na dem holy pass tongue
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by emmy99(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
undecided u cant advise him o cos his mind is made up. I bet u 1ce he gets d chance he wud com and tel u hw d whole stuff played out.
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
Soo_cool: Tell him there are desperate STDS waiting 4 him if he does not de-desperate(no bother to check dictionary) himself!!
Protections are very cheap so don't even go there. He is an adult and if he so has his mind made up, he should follow his heart but you have done your part and advised him
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
cindyrella:

Na Lie tongue angry

hehehehe...e be lyk say u dey find anoda tin grin. Don't worry, I'm open-minded cool
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
mcnepow:
Wat of hywomen?? like say na dem holy pass tongue

lol @ hywomen!
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
Honestly the best thing you can do for such a boy is to buy him a pack of protection
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by swtchicgurl: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
mcnepow:
Hell no! shocked
Won't announce to d whole of NL if I wanna do the do cool
Stil a virgin tho

shocked shocked shocked u wish! tongue
Re: How Do You Advice A Desperate 20yr Old? by swtchicgurl: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
kpolli: So r u asking us whether u shud help the guy by disvirgining him?

no

Floxyluv:

Tell him pre-marital sex aint worth the stress, so many STDs are knocking at his door waiting for an invitation. Besides, it seems his mind is made up. At the end, it will be his choice.

tnx

(1) (Reply)

Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage / The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend / Are You Scared Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.