Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather (21155 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is superstory

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
bennyraz: so u even tink abt me biatch Funny, very soon u wud start dreaming abt me wen i'm done wit u biatch. I gona chop of that fingers of urs wit a cutlass & use it to finger ur maggot filled pucci cuz dats wat u nid rite now.

LAME! get my name out of your mouth MOR-ON!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
*hisses*
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

LAME! get my name out of your mouth MOR-ON!
very dumb! foolish nonsensical qualified id-iot
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
bennyraz:
very dumb! foolish nonsensical qualified id-iot

People like you are the reasons why they made the morning after pill, dumbass! waster of sp-erm!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44: *hisses*

You could make a fortune helping people loose weight; one look at you and they loose their appetite! fu-cktard!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

People like you are the reasons why they made the morning after pill, dumbass! waster of sp-erm!
I bet a certain mother will be regretting why she did not take that pill. She will regret having a daughter who has got insane
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

your mother should have mensurated you away.. U rotten egg
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
bennyraz:
The best part of her ran down her father's legs
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
The best part of her ran down her father's legs
so true!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by cindyrella(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew Ashewo kobo kobo. Very soon u go carry for ur father in-law and ur bother in-law even your father join odeundecided undecided
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Dagods(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
cindyrella: Mtcheeeeeew Ashewo kobo kobo. Very soon u go carry for ur father in-law and ur bother in-law even your father join odeundecided undecided
may Baba God double ur blessing jooo,,,say amen.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
I bet a certain mother will be regretting why she did not take that pill. She will regret having a daughter who has got insane

what an ugly son you are. .always full of anger and unnecessary tantrums because all yr life u have always been a miseable ugly looking mofo. .skinny as-shole!!!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Tehmmytayour: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
U be disgrace to womanhood,u dis slut.Ashewo,bitch,idiot,oni doti. Dnt bother to tell ur bouifrnd if is d fada or not,kip d pregnancy and v d baby.Both r even d same blood.U v no worries
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

You're so ugly, when your mother threw you out the window, she was considered littering
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by onila(f): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
bennyraz:

You're proof that evolution can go in reverse.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
onila:

You're proof that evolution can go in reverse.
certified chimpanzee, bloody thumb-sucker. i pity
ur bf to be
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by cindyrella(f): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Dagods:
may Baba God double ur blessing jooo,,,say amen.

Amen! grin grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by ijebabe: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show cheesy
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by AnotherOkija: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
And the foolishness continues... angry
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by naijarican(f): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: "I had sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant. Do I lie to my boyfriend and tell him it’s his or do I come clean?
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years. He’s 22 and I’m 19. We were at school together. He’s now at university and I’m a beautician.
I’ve known my boyfriend’s family for a long time and my parents and his parents are friends. His grandfather is 58 and he has three kids – one of whom is my boyfriend’s dad – and 10 grandchildren. He is a football coach so is very fit for his age.
My boyfriend’s parents had a big party at their house one night recently. My parents went along and so did my little brother. We had a great time, dancing until the early hours. My mum and dad left with my brother in a taxi but I stayed the night with my boyfriend.
I woke up around 5am and was so thirsty I got up and went downstairs for a drink of water.
I felt some hands slide around my waist and my hair was lifted up and my neck was being kissed. I assumed it was my boyfriend but then I realised this person had more stubble on his chin.
I turned around and it was my boyfriend’s granddad. I was amazed that he was such a good kisser. We went over to the sofa and he undid my dressing gown and made love to me.
It all felt so thrilling we’ve met three times since just for the sex. But sometimes it’s been unprotected – stupid, I know – and now I’m pregnant I don’t know who the father is.
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to pretend it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart".

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jun 12, 2012
onila:

what an ugly son you are. .always full of anger and unnecessary tantrums because all yr life u have always been a miseable ugly looking mofo. .skinny as-shole!!!!!
see this effing retardeen the class of GEJ ooo. Instead of you yo be eternally grateful to your poor mother for not biting the pill when she realise she was having a mistake inform of a pregnancy you are here on NL whoring yourself and pretending to be a virgin. When was the last time you were a virgin Onila, did you not lose your virginity when you were 3 to the lunatic down the road? Seems some of his blood mixed with your cos you are behaving like him only difference is that you have access to the net
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by cindyrella(f): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2012
^^Ouch damn thats gonna hurt!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by icon2: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2012
ijebabe: I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show cheesy

What else could be better... ? Stay tuned!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by tulk2mi: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2012
grin cheesy wink
Dagods: Get a pen & paper friends:-
58-22=36 meaning ur grandpa was 36 @ d time u were born,now d question is ; how old was ur dad when u were born?abeg u better check in 2 da next mathematical class ok.
its plausible
Lets say the grandad gave birth to the father at 18 yrs
and the dad gave birth to him at 18yrs that makes the grandad 36yrs add the boys age n u got it.
this is one randy male family.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by ayizz(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2012
One advise ....tell ur boy friend dat his grandfather is IRresponsible For the pregnancy and dat u were thrill and that his grandfather was or is a good kisser......OR U could go Bleep his father so u can be part of the family...
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Martinbre: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2012
Dont really know wat say... But i promised you are nearer to our grave.... Hahahaha you go soon die... God purnish your forking ass ..... I no doubt you de fork rabbits..snakes..cats.. Any tin forkable.. Dog na normall tin....... Olodo............ Crazy gal..... Ekpa
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by ayizz(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2012
pls calculate the age of the grand dad - the age of ur boy friend = 36.....age of boy friends fada x. find x if age of boyfrnd is 22 and grand dad 58......
solution
58-22=36
ie grand pa was 36years when ur so calld bf was born
therefore boy frnds fada was 20 wen he begot ur boyfrnd
that is to say boy frnds grand pa was 16 wen he begot boy frnds father.
and now ur boy friend is 22 and u are 16.... fellas pls is dis not a spell?
one advise u need deliverance and counseling on how to say NO to grand pas.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by Mynd44: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by kpolli(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: "I had sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant. Do I lie to my boyfriend and tell him it’s his or do I come clean?
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years. He’s 22 and I’m 19. We were at school together. He’s now at university and I’m a beautician.
I’ve known my boyfriend’s family for a long time and my parents and his parents are friends. His grandfather is 58 and he has three kids – one of whom is my boyfriend’s dad – and 10 grandchildren. He is a football coach so is very fit for his age.
My boyfriend’s parents had a big party at their house one night recently. My parents went along and so did my little brother. We had a great time, dancing until the early hours. My mum and dad left with my brother in a taxi but I stayed the night with my boyfriend.
I woke up around 5am and was so thirsty I got up and went downstairs for a drink of water.
I felt some hands slide around my waist and my hair was lifted up and my neck was being kissed. I assumed it was my boyfriend but then I realised this person had more stubble on his chin.
I turned around and it was my boyfriend’s granddad. I was amazed that he was such a good kisser. We went over to the sofa and he undid my dressing gown and made love to me.
It all felt so thrilling we’ve met three times since just for the sex. But sometimes it’s been unprotected – stupid, I know – and now I’m pregnant I don’t know who the father is.
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to pretend it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart".

Onigbinde!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by nitlad: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
r231: oh well undecided undecided

hold on if his grandad is 58, how old is the dad undecided undecided undecided
Well noted! Its either a typo error or the entire write up is a kawk n bull story. How many 58 year olds have 22 years old grandsons
Re: Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather by nitlad: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2012
michelin89: The grannie is 58, so he was 36 when his son had your boyfriend. Tell me at what age did that grannie father your boyfriend's dad?

You wan invent story, try something better, abi since the man na football coach, he dey use football age? undecided
I taya o... Abeg follow me ask am o. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.