Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. (891 Views)

Haved You Ever Pictured Another Person Whilst Making Love? / How My Ex-husband Slept With My Daughter- She Explains.. Sad Story / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Miriam25(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
A friend of my told me her story,that her mother putting her in a big problem,in away that her mother is fineing love for her. What wil she do? Should she go on with her boyfriend or the one her mother find for her. And she love her boyfriend so much and the boy love her too, and her mother wil not let her be. If you are to be in her shoe what wil you do. Reply
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
shhitt cheesy
guys, she haff come o.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Miriam25(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
BoboYekini: shhitt cheesy
guys, she haff come o.
what ur problem boy.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Tyche(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
^
His problem is that you are not supposed to be here.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Atleast her English is improving
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Luckygurl(f): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Gracious goodness.@ poster jst tel me dis is a joke,no insults meant.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Miriam25: A friend of my told me her story,that her mother putting her in a big problem,in away that her mother is fineing love for her. What wil she do? Should she go on with her boyfriend or the one her mother find for her. And she love her boyfriend so much and the boy love her too, and her mother wil not let her be. If you are to be in her shoe what wil you do. Reply
poor english!
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Sijo01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hurry, she is bck. **dancing alanta**

Hv nt read d story, mi lol seein d user name alon.

Brb. Lemi read wat my friending op has for us.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Sijo01(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Miriam25: A friend of my told me her story,that her mother putting her in a big problem,in away that her mother is fineing love for her. What wil she do? Should she go on with her boyfriend or the one her mother find for her. And she love her boyfriend so much and the boy love her too, and her mother wil not let her be. If you are to be in her shoe what wil you do. Reply

incredible!!!
D engrish is turnin around 4gud.

Mynd_44: Atleast her English is improving

U can type dat again.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Miriam25(f): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2012
Tyche: ^
His problem is that you are not supposed to be here.
and a fool like you are supposed to be here, get out he goat. And stop talking i don't care who you are, fool.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Miriam25(f): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2012
Sijo01: Hurry, she is bck. **dancing alanta**

Hv nt read d story, mi lol seein d user name alon.

Brb. Lemi read wat my friending op has for us.
you know, you are just talking because you see people talking, and what wrong with the user name you too know.
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2012
Miriam25: you know, you are just talking because you see people talking, and what wrong with the user name you too know.
helo, sweetie, i will really loving to meet u. U make my heart pumping like pumper machinery wink wink wink wot can you say?
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by agb2011(f): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Atleast her English is improving

improving!?!?
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2012
agb2011:

improving!?!?
You should have read her previous posts. You will die laughing
Re: Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. by agb2011(f): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You should have read her previous posts. You will die laughing

Omo u go fear English na!! grin u shud hav warned me to put on my bullet proof b4 checking her previous posts. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This? / How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not / Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.