Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Treat A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Lady (1281 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Lady by DonTonero: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
plz nl this is for gals to respond but i wil entertain some gud advice from guys too.i have this problem with gurls on the issue of how they want you to treat them,not one not two,when you are dating a gal and things seems to fal apart a bit,you begin to ask quesations but what baffles me most is when i raise the issue and apologies ; okay i knw am wrong thats why you are complaining plz can you tel me how and in what way you want me to act or behave so that this does not occur again the normal response is ,'treat me like a lady' as if you have been treating her b4 lik a man and wen you beg them to teach dey wil say dey dont knw that you should knw plz nlanders esp gals what do yo mean wen you say such? tanx
Re: How To Treat A Lady by LogicMind: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
if you don't know how to treat ladies, you shouldn't be dating ladies.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Are you for real? You ask ladies to tell you how to treat them?
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Beync(f): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
i googled, could'nt see answer. but i know gentle men knows how to treat a lady
Re: How To Treat A Lady by RealBitch(f): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
Seriously?? *exasperated*
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Skii(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Some girls don't know what they want.
Its what they have seen others want that becomes what they want. Look and learn at how others treat their girls
Also, some girls like to be treated the way they see girls treated on TV.
My advice, watch TV!!
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Goldieluks: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
DonTonero: plz nl this is for gals to respond but i wil entertain some gud advice from guys too.i have this problem with gurls on the issue of how they want you to treat them,not one not two,when you are dating a gal and things seems to fal apart a bit,you begin to ask quesations but what baffles me most is when i raise the issue and apologies ; okay i knw am wrong thats why you are complaining plz can you tel me how and in what way you want me to act or behave so that this does not occur again the normal response is ,'treat me like a lady' as if you have been treating her b4 lik a man and wen you beg them to teach dey wil say dey dont knw that you should knw plz nlanders esp gals what do yo mean wen you say such? tanx

Browse the internet, read books about relationships.
Am sure you'd get one or two things.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by DonTonero: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
is not that i dont knw but when they tell you to treat them lik a lady without giving you aclue you are left in the dark cos it seems lik you are not tryingall this while besides i dont believe in follow follow am a practical and fuuny guy i lik it when the terms are defned then i wil put some little touches to it so i still maintain that i should knw how to treat a lady cos what CHIDINMA loves may be diff 4rm what RASHIDAT loves
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mr Poster,do unto others wat u want dem to do to u,even d bible knows how to treat a woman!
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Beync(f): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
OK HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN;

OPEN DOOR FOR HER
STAND UP FOR HER
GIVE HER UR JACKET
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Beync: OK HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN;

OPEN DOOR FOR HER
STAND UP FOR HER
GIVE HER UR JACKET
TO BE CONTINUED
undecided
Re: How To Treat A Lady by LogicMind: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
kimberluge: Mr Poster,do unto others wat u want dem to do to u,even d bible knows how to treat a woman!

If only that statement also applies to ana1 sex.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by DonTonero: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: undecided
do i luk lik a body guard to you
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Beync(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: undecided
I dont like dis face, dis is not how to treat a lady.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by omega25red(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
DonTonero: plz nl this is for gals to respond but i wil entertain some gud advice from guys too.i have this problem with gurls on the issue of how they want you to treat them,not one not two,when you are dating a gal and things seems to fal apart a bit,you begin to ask quesations but what baffles me most is when i raise the issue and apologies ; okay i knw am wrong thats why you are complaining plz can you tel me how and in what way you want me to act or behave so that this does not occur again the normal response is ,'treat me like a lady' as if you have been treating her b4 lik a man and wen you beg them to teach dey wil say dey dont knw that you should knw plz nlanders esp gals what do yo mean wen you say such? tanx
To better understand your question, pls give us an example or examples of things you have had to apologise for.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Well you can start by giving them your allowance each month.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

If only that statement also applies to ana1 sex.
Are u alrite? Ur sicker dan I tot,buzz off!!
Re: How To Treat A Lady by LogicMind: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
kimberluge: Are u alrite? Ur sicker dan I tot,buzz off!!

ad hominem
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
I will let one of my future hubbies, Joe, speak to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-u1nNfX9HU

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Happy In Life / Why Women Are Dumped! / What Name Do You Call Your Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.