Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go (1274 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by cblue: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
now am in a big mess,wic i need to cleanup as soon as possible,2 surmmarize d long story am presently dating two gurls and am no long intrested cuz i want 2 face my career,note:we only dated 4 a year but we got 2 see only a month due 2 distance and bleep d first gurl like a week non_stop n d 2nd once.(dat may sound arkward dat me 4 u)reason am leaving them are
1.dey both like sex as if der life depends on it and make it look like am under sum obligation 2 bleep and act like a husband & wife(and sum1 may b askn y go into a relationship wen not ready,my broda it was born out of curiousity and experimenting.first i was a virgine boy who want 2 bleep @ 20years old and now its sucks cuz i regret loosing it 2 nonvirgine wic dey both lied initially b4 d date)
2.d first dont share in my dreams all she want is been with her like an handbag,while d other kind of bylf in me and obsessed dat she has 2 tell her mum i promise 2 marry her wen i neva did,am just in my 2nd year in school dey ar talking about commitment
3.just realize i need more tym 2 consentr8 in my akademiks and serve GOD faithfully.... still regretin dat i betrayed my believes
here is were i want nairalanders to help how do i convince dem dat i need space and time without hurting anybody cuz i now realize dey hav done alot of harm than good to me.pls help a broda
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by k2039: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]If we are to follow Hess' law, it's pointless looking for a strategy that will best suite you because irrepective of the route(manner you tell them) the initial and final condition will remain thesame(HURT).

My point, it's pointless thinking of a strategy, they will be hurt any way you tell them, so just tell them what you told us
[/color]
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by pwiz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Op, you lucky fellow! Two different ladies all over you and given you all you want.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wth is he saying?

1 Like

Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by beylinko(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Wth is he saying?
he is in 2 relationships n he wants out because wat he tot 2 be fun(se..x) is nt.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by SAFO(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012

Something about bleeping, believes and virgine boy.

Maybe after I run it through auto correct, I might be able to decipher it.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by beylinko(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
@op. Wat happened 2 u is a case of misplaced priorty,we'v all made certain decisions in our lives dat we wish we hadn't . D most important tin nw is hope u learnt ur lessons.
Breakup is breakup, it is nvr sweet. D fact dat u've tasted der juices is wat makes dis matter complicated. Stop havin se.,x wit dem by minimizing ur contact wit them. Reduce seein,callin ,textin by all means n if dey miss u they will ask u questions. When they ask questions simply tell them u hav issues u r facin in ur academics n u need 2 concentrate. Tell them 2 give u time to sortout ursev.

1 Like

Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
cblue: now am in a big mess,wic i need to cleanup as soon as possible,2 surmmarize d long story am presently dating two gurls and am no long intrested cuz i want 2 face my career,note:we only dated 4 a year but we got 2 see only a month due 2 distance and bleep d first gurl like a week non_stop n d 2nd once.(dat may sound arkward dat me 4 u)reason am leaving them are
1.dey both like sex as if der life depends on it and make it look like am under sum obligation 2 bleep and act like a husband & wife(and sum1 may b askn y go into a relationship wen not ready,my broda it was born out of curiousity and experimenting.first i was a virgine boy who want 2 bleep @ 20years old and now its sucks cuz i regret loosing it 2 nonvirgine wic dey both lied initially b4 d date)
2.d first dont share in my dreams all she want is been with her like an handbag,while d other kind of bylf in me and obsessed dat she has 2 tell her mum i promise 2 marry her wen i neva did,am just in my 2nd year in school dey ar talking about commitment
3.just realize i need more tym 2 consentr8 in my akademiks and serve GOD faithfully.... still regretin dat i betrayed my believes
here is were i want nairalanders to help how do i convince dem dat i need space and time without hurting anybody cuz i now realize dey hav done alot of harm than good to me.pls help a broda

Y do ppl writ lik dis

I donte undastan wot u jus wrot. tongue

1 Like

Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Serendipity: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2012
First off, I must remind you that you are not alone. There are other people having similar problem. There is more to life than sex.
Stopping this will be sisyphean and onerous but it will pay off ultimately.

One thing about sex is that it doesn't subject itself to the law of diminishing marginal utility. Thus, having sex regularly seldom diminishes the desire for it; rather reverse appears to be the case.
In fact the more you indulge in it, the higher the tendency of experimenting with women of different sizes and shapes.
In most cases you gain only fleeting, ephemeral and some minutes pleasure from it, after which you will be left empty, unsatisfied, conscience stricken and depressed.
It is bodacious and cracking good that you have been able to identify this as something which has no bearing on your future. Because at this age your life's work is and should be your education having been enrolled in a varsity.
It is expedient to note that there is time for everything and that time itself flies.
That you want to stop this doesn't and shouldn't preclude you from having platonic relationship with women. But these women must not include these girls whom you have flings with; because the possibility of falling into the same temptation is ginormous.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Serendipity: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2012
*** Continues ***
To my mind, you have to tell them explicitly what you want to do. Convince them as to why you guys should put a stop to the amorous affair.
Have them know that it will be for the betterment of your future (ie you and them).
Also inform them that you want to go back to God and cajole them as to why they may follow suit.
Never forget to tell them that you really like and cherish them but that it is for the good of everyone that you guys jettison this malfeasance.

Only through a firm resolve coupled with discipline can the above be achieved.

Good luck!
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by SAFO(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Serendipity: First off, I must remind you that you are not alone. There are other people having similar problem. There is more to life than sex.

One thing about sex is that it doesn't subject itself to the law of diminishing marginal utility. Thus, having sex regularly seldom diminishes the desire for it; rather reverse appears to be the case.
In fact the more you indulge in it, the higher the tendency of experimenting with women of different sizes and shapes.
In most cases you gain only fleeting, ephemeral and some minutes pleasure from it, after which you will be left empty, unsatisfied, conscience stricken and depressed.
It is bodacious and cracking good that you have been able to identify this as something which has no bearing on your future. Because at this age your life's work is and should be your education having been enrolled in a varsity.
It is expedient to note that there is time for everything and that time itself flies.
That you want to stop this doesn't and shouldn't preclude you from having platonic relationship with women. But these women must not include these girls whom you have flings with; because the possibility of falling into the same temptation is ginormous.

# confused
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by beylinko(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Serendipity: First off, I must remind you that you are not alone. There are other people having similar problem. There is more to life than sex.

Men! Who is this guy? Cnt remember d last tym i read smtin lyk this
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2012
He's tired of fuc.kin
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by cblue: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2012
@belinko,Serendipity and others thanks in a million FOR your candid advice and i just cant get enough of sexkill or wateva u call yourself all you knw how 2 do best is act like 1 dat is surfering 4rm braintumor or are u a learner?
if u cant help u can as well pack well for others 2 comment dont let me repeat this next time
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Serendipity: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2012
beylinko:
Men! Who is this guy? Cnt remember d last tym i read smtin lyk this
Sorry, I didn't catch your drift. What were u trying to say?
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Serendipity: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO:

# confused
U are confused about what?
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by sugarbuns(f): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
You lost me at ur first sentence..*hissing* as I go back to sleep.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by Koolking(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme][b]If we are to follow Hess' law, it's pointless looking for a strategy that will best suite you because irrepective of the route(manner you tell them) the initial and final condition will remain thesame(HURT).

My point, it's pointless thinking of a strategy, they will be hurt any way you tell them, so just tell them what you told us

Hahahhhahha, you are funny there. My dude is at a crossed road. . .
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by 2goodbobo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Just tell each of them exactly what you have just told us here.
Re: CANDID ADVICE Pls,av Alrdy Madeup My Mind 2 Let Go by mspookie: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Time consuming! Don't pple know how to summarise anymore?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Propose To Her ? / Question On Squirting / CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.