Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary (20971 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Beaf: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

I'm planning to move to naija soon as well, but I'm just trying to get the necessary things I need to be able to compete out here.. There are no handouts in Nigeria - it's a 'jungle', where everyone is basically hustling to survive.. And you will only survive if you're a step ahead most people.. That's the plan, brother.

Thank God!
There is no other way to gain experience. If your attitude is only half as positive of what you claim, you will either soon be singing a new song or running back to England.
Get a flight and see with your own eyes, instead of hauling insults and inanities from a point of ignorance.

Keep this post as a mark.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by lyfe(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chanchit: A committee would be set up, to look into the burial arrangements, but the cabals would hijack it again, leaving the probe without a proper burial...

Thanks I am very sure another committee will be set to look into it.

@People bashing the OP. This is just a satire and we need to have a comic relief from the unending drama, I am not expecting anything short of these scandals when the President himself kept mute and refused to say amen to a prayer bringing curse upon corrupt government officials.

Come 2015, If Jonathan and his corrupt bedmate decide to run again, Kabooom they will hire one of the best campaign manager and political analyst and you will hear another story of 92 briefcase and Gbam the election magic on the umblerra d symbol and status quo will still exist.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Chisus1: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Una no get work.. Fork

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by kasiem(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
in literary world there are so many ways to criticise a govt and satire is one. So criticising d op is not worth it cos people like george orwell has done similar works with books like animal farm and co. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by ogaemma: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is the reason this country will never get better not until we do it the Libyan way.This same people are just fooling us. Since the premature death of the power sector probe, I have never believed in this country again or in any of it's probe. They are all drama work, you'll only see the begining, hear the noise, but you will never see any action. Someday, they will all die on the street like Gadafi.

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: And how's this crap funny? undecided

Nigerians exhibiting cowardice again!! shocked shocked

How long are we going to allow these thieving bastards continue to rob us, and our children's future?

Nigerians have to be the most docile, and useless cowards - since the beginning of time.. undecided

Your children's future is being mortgage by a miniscule few - yet you deem it right to make a crap joke out of it, rather than shake your head in disgust, and fight the power...

*Spits on the thread*
na for nairaland you go dey vex?you no sabi the road to national assembly?make you no only spit on the thread,carry water pour on it,who cares? tongue

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by tit(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Remove the subsidy completely!
Some people are just using govt as father christmas,
either to get subsidy or for bribe.
And the comoon man gets nothing from it all.
Let us all end this NNPC madness!
The less direct government involvement,
The better for us all.
If there is no subsidy, wetin DAME go chop?
Remove the subsidy and liberalise the petroleum sector.
That way every Efe, Ette and Tanko can deal in PMS
like the shirt on your back is subject to free market forces.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by warrior101: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is there anything been done to put a thumbs down (dislike) button on NL?
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Nothing - but this crap isn't funny..

I don't joke about Nigeria - and the poor people out there crying for help everyday..

And I don't think the pepper sellers, gala sellers, market women, unemployed youths etc. on the streets of Nigeria will find this funny.. A miniscule few robbing them off trillions of naira - when they have to work their butts off just to feed themselves..

The joke was done in bad taste - and the "IYA" who composed this crappy joke, should be ashamed of herself.... undecided
you no sabi the road to national assembly?abeg no let frustration kill you because of my thread o tongue
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

You know I'm always ready, and I'm not coward.. If Nigerians are ready for a change, I'll be on the next flight to Lagos..

I've never really lived in Naija, and I don't know the terrain - so it will be difficult for me to come there, as a lone voice in a country of 120-150million arguing for a change.. When Nigerians are ready to stop being docile cowards, they know where to find me.
abeg stfu,make we hear word jo
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Beaf: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
tit: Remove the subsidy completely!
Some people are just using govt as father christmas,
either to get subsidy or for bribe.
And the comoon man gets nothing from it all.

Let us all end this NNPC madness!
The less direct government involvement,
The better for us all.
If there is no subsidy, wetin DAME go chop?
Remove the subsidy and liberalise the petroleum sector.
That way every Efe, Ette and Tanko can deal in PMS
like the shirt on your back is subject to free market forces.

Word. cool
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by mindurword(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
what about you do something to fight back?

How long are we going to allow these thieving bastards continue to rob us, and our children's future?

Nigerians have to be the most docile, and useless cowards - since the beginning of time.. undecided

Your children's future is being mortgage by a miniscule few - yet you deem it right to make a crap joke out of it, rather than shake your head in disgust, and fight the power...

*Spits on the thread*
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Thread
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Vicony4real(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is creative!
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by warrior101: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

You know I'm always ready, and I'm not coward.. If Nigerians are ready for a change, I'll be on the next flight to Lagos..

I've never really lived in Naija, and I don't know the terrain - so it will be difficult for me to come there, as a lone voice in a country of 120-150million arguing for a change.. When Nigerians are ready to stop being docile cowards, they know where to find me.

IYA NGBALI: abeg stfu,make we hear word jo

LOL grin Seriously i just don't know why this $hemale shymmex has become a laughing stuck to me cheesy wink cool
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
IYA NGBALI: [b]you no sabi the road to national assembly?[/b]abeg no let frustration kill you because of my thread o tongue

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by LeJeun3: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
I spit on anyone who ain't laughing!

I'm laughing cos I told them!

Wat else do yoU expect me to do? When we cried foul bout d subsidy saga, una say our mouth dey smell. *Mtcheww*
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Tattooboy: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2012

*Spits on the thread*
We're tired of vain protests. Since NLC/TUC joined the cabals what shud we do? Fight army @ Ojota? Forget! Since u're not here wit us just chil ova there and watch us living decades witout electricity.

@op Thanks 4 making us smile.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by oputaemma: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
U see why nobody wil ever take naija seriously. GEJ pls don't bother to contest in 2015, Nigerians will stone u !
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
i wonder when our youths will wake up and fight for the salvation and liberation of our dear country. a country the old ones have ruled and ruined, manipulated and frustrated, wrecked and stripped her of her resources, dignity and future.
the present state of this nation is not something our youths should be online making jest or fun about. its something that should be ringing 'revolution' in our heads. to salvage this nation, sacrifices must be made. heads must roll... blood must spill. its no laughing matter.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by jamace(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
ogaemma: This is the reason this country will never get better not until we do it the Libyan way.This same people are just fooling us. Since the premature death of the power sector probe, I have never believed in this country again or in any of it's probe. They are all drama work, you'll only see the begining, hear the noise, but you will never see any action. Someday, they will all die on the street like Gadafi.

cool coolcool
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you no sabi the road to national assembly?abeg no let frustration kill you because of my thread o tongue

I don't know you, I'll just ignore your stupidity.. undecided
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Bonifacenyong: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Welcom to the world business apputunity.we offer any business to any interested person.if interested write to this email.boniface4nyong@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Alumnus: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is a very funny joke but on a serious note, I'v been a supporter of GEJ but if nobody goes to jail for this mess then he will lose my support for life.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by passionate88: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Amakamax: Mstchew!!!!!!!

wetin make u dey sigh?.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ok ok guys, enough e-war. We wld be moving the war to somewhere else. I am ready to lead. @shymmex, i wld be needing arms and ammunitions, since you live outside the shores of nigeria, the responsibility lies on you to ship them here. I wld also organise boys. Someone else shld open a thread for any nairalander who is interested to drop his/her e-mail.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by thoniann(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
@SHYMMEX,SOMEONE IN Tunisia SET HIMSELF ABLAZE AND THE WHOLE NATION JOINED HIM. WHY Dont you start the agitation for change and then we may join you. Till You Are Ready, i just gonna laugh my ass out at this joke. hohoho! hehehehe! hahahahaha!
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by thoniann(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
WHAAAAAAAT! SHYMMEX LEAVES OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NAIJA? WHY DID HE RUN AWAY FROM NAIJA? Bloody coward! I Hate DESERTERS!
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Chegunn(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2012
@op well done
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2012
though so shocking but interesting. wink cheesy
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by DuduNegro: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2012
Iya Ngbali, Im digging ya style o jare. . . .this is awesome! grin
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Werehkpe: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2012
Every one will laff at this BUT ITS MORE SERIOUS

SUCH THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN INDEFINITELY EXCEPT U AND I DO SUMTHING. THESE GUYS ARE STEALING OUR MONEY TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND SOME PIPO ARE CRACKING JOKES ABOUT IT. THE ALLOWANCES THEY GET ISNT IT ENUFF?

THE FACT IS THIS
IF WE ALL OF US DONT STAY ON TH STREETS TOGETHER AND FIGHT THIS CORRUPTION AND MAKE SURE ALL THOSE CULPABLE ACCORDING TO THE PROBE ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK, THE REPORT WILL BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AND THE LOOTING WILL CONTINUE.

Bleep WE ARE JUST TOO DOCILE IN NATURE. WE NEED A REVOLUTION AND CHANNELS TV HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB BY EXPOSING THE WHOLE THING further.

I repeat WE NEED TO OCCUPY NIGERIA again.

ALUTA CONTINUAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.