Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary (20970 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nimakor: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex:

Funny chap!

Sadly, I've never seen myself as being a Briton - I see myself as a Nigerian first, and secondly as a Yoruba boy..

It's not about experiencing it, because I have parents who were born and raised in Nigeria> My grandpops was local government chairman during the Jakande era in the 70s, and my pops was in the Nigerian army for a while.. My pops and his brother fought to keep naija as one - which shows I'm from a family of naija patriots!

I probably know more about Naija, and what goes on in naija than you do.. grin
man jst shut it. I dnt want to get tribalistic but man d very minute i read ur comment i told myself: there must be a yoruba DNA in you. Blab blab blab. U wnt to start a revolution. Jst go to bed we ve seen u all. UFO's.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by dont8(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex: And how's this crap funny? undecided

Nigerians exhibiting cowardice again!! shocked shocked

How long are we going to allow these thieving bastards continue to rob us, and our children's future?

Nigerians have to be the most docile, and useless cowards - since the beginning of time.. undecided

Your children's future is being mortgage by a miniscule few - yet you deem it right to make a crap joke out of it, rather than shake your head in disgust, and fight the power...

*Spits on the thread*
This thread will take Nigeria back to no.1on the happiest people on planet earth's index! Suffering and smilling.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by snthesis(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex:

You know I'm always ready, and I'm not coward.. If Nigerians are ready for a change, I'll be on the next flight to Lagos..

I've never really lived in Naija, and I don't know the terrain - so it will be difficult for me to come there, as a lone voice in a country of 120-150million arguing for a change.. When Nigerians are ready to stop being docile cowards, they know where to find me.
story story stooooorrrrrryyyyyy
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by IYANGBALI: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]

I don't know you, I'll just ignore your stupidity.. undecidedsee your face,youdey for india abi na pakistan you dey boast say you dey obodo oyinbo,you dey yarn nonsense say you go lead nigerians for revolution,why you no bring your family and friends to come and start the revolution?you sidon for Nairaland land dey make mouth.If my thread piss you of so much,do not only ignore my stupidity go hug transformer to join am. You are a bloody CONCOBILITY.grin
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Cupidkc(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2012
Nigerians...suffering and smiling. But i stil wonder why Nigerians in diaspora always ginga 4 revolution when they dnt wanto b part of it. It wl b much appreciated if u guys can come and head the long awaitd revolution.
'just saying...'
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Lebee4(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex:

You know I'm always ready, and I'm not coward.. If Nigerians are ready for a change, I'll be on the next flight to Lagos..

I've never really lived in Naija, and I don't know the terrain - so it will be difficult for me to come there, as a lone voice in a country of 120-150million arguing for a change.. When Nigerians are ready to stop being docile cowards, they know where to find me.
young man, most of us are not docile as u say. there must always be a way to ease stress just like the OP. if u live in Africa, u will knw we dont respect human right and standing up might just be dangerous cos is d same masses dat wont be able to bear the outcome.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by cindyrella(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now this is hilarious!

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by TheMatrix3: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex:

Funny chap!

Sadly, I've never seen myself as being a Briton - I see myself as a Nigerian first, and secondly as a Yoruba boy..

It's not about experiencing it, because I have parents who were born and raised in Nigeria> My grandpops was local government chairman during the Jakande era in the 70s, and my pops was in the Nigerian army for a while.. My pops and his brother fought to keep naija as one - which shows I'm from a family of naija patriots!

I probably know more about Naija, and what goes on in naija than you do.. grin

shymmex:

OMG!!! Did you just say this? shocked Abegi make we hear word. Internet ninja... grin grin grin
My advoice, juss siddon for white hart lane, else by the time Go-slow + Nepa + Mosquito + fuel scarcity + super eagles go Bleep you up, you go regret wetin make you show face. No worries, when 150 million nigerians ready, we go all yu for phone...AKPAMU undecided
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by cbjonstage(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
this joke is in confirmation of yesterday post by *Sisi Kill* "12 facts Women Do Better Than Men" , which implies they are comfortable to life even if we're experiencing economy recession in na1ja. i wonder why these women, ladies, girls doesnt see things d way serious guy do. im even speechless to see woman-wrapper dudes trail straight with them
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by abdurrazaq(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
I don‘t see this as a joke but a simple fact we all knew from the beginning of the probe. It may seem a joke but it isn‘t.
I will be waiting for what the reactions of the Nigerian youths (especially students) will be if this probe and the bribery scandal go down the usual way.
I‘m expecting a meaningful protest from the Nigerian students (in which I am one) against the anti-christ at the helm of affairs of our Nation.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Pakavy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
The_Matrix:

OMG!!! Did you just say this? shocked Abegi make we hear word. Internet ninja... grin grin grin
My advoice, juss siddon for white hart lane, else by the time Go-slow + Nepa + Mosquito + fuel scarcity + super eagles go Bleep you up, you go regret wetin make you show face. No worries, when 150 million nigerians ready, we go all yu for phone...AKPAMU undecided
which fone?d guy dey niger republic and na only satellite fone u fit contact am 4 d refugee camp wey e dey
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Pakavy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
cbjonstage: this joke is in confirmation of yesterday post by *Sisi Kill* "12 facts Women Do Better Than Men" , which implies they are comfortable to life even if we're experiencing economy recession in na1ja. i wonder why these women, ladies, girls doesnt see things d way serious guy do. im even speechless to see woman-wrapper dudes trail straight with them
who touch this one?
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by oladayo042: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2012
RIP Mr Fuel Subsidy Report
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by abellecon: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2012
[i][/i]shymmex:
You know I'm always ready,
and I'm not coward.. If
Nigerians are ready for a
change, I'll be on the next
flight to Lagos..
I've never really lived in Naija,
and I don't know the terrain -
so it will be difficult for me to
come there, as a lone voice in a
country of 120-150million
arguing for a change.. When
Nigerians are ready to stop
being docile cowards, they
know where to find me.
IYA NGBALI: abeg stfu,make
we hear word jshymmex:
and I'm not coward.. If
flight to Lagos..
know where to find me.
we hear word j
shymmex:
and I'm not coward.. If
flight to Lagos..
know where to find me.
we hear word mmshymmex:
and I'm not coward.. If
flight to Lagos..
know where to find me.
we hear word j
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Chudiking(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Smhow
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by DonCmos: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2012
IYA NGBALI: With heaviness of heart and gratitude to God for a l...ife short lived; we, members of the National Order of Cabalocrats and Sacred Cows of Nigeria, announce the call to glory of our loving Father, Uncle, Husband, Brother, etc, Chief Fuel Subsidy Probe Report, whose sad demise occurred recently in a fatal video accident.

Although the enemies have done their worst as your death, clearly, is no ordinary eye, we, your family, friends, and political associates, are comforted by our certainty that you have gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord and in the celestial company of other faithfully departed probe reports like the Power Sector Probe Report, the Siemens Probe Report, the Halliburton Probe Report, and the Pension Fund Probe Report .

We are further comforted by the fact that you will certainly be joined in heaven by the SEC Probe Report and the Malabu Oil Probe Report as soon as both reports are ready. We love you but God knows better. Sleep well till we meet to part no more.

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)
-PDP National Secretariat (Grand Uncle)
- National Assembly (Uncle)

(2)Beneficiaries from demise:
- Chief Femi Otedola
- Oil cartel members too numerous to mention

(3) Soul-for-dollar politicians:
- Honourable Farouk Lawan
- Honourable Boniface Emenalo

Funeral arrangements will be announced by the family
IYA NGBALI: With heaviness of heart and gratitude to God for a l...ife short lived; we, members of the National Order of Cabalocrats and Sacred Cows of Nigeria, announce the call to glory of our loving Father, Uncle, Husband, Brother, etc, Chief Fuel Subsidy Probe Report, whose sad demise occurred recently in a fatal video accident.

Although the enemies have done their worst as your death, clearly, is no ordinary eye, we, your family, friends, and political associates, are comforted by our certainty that you have gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord and in the celestial company of other faithfully departed probe reports like the Power Sector Probe Report, the Siemens Probe Report, the Halliburton Probe Report, and the Pension Fund Probe Report .

We are further comforted by the fact that you will certainly be joined in heaven by the SEC Probe Report and the Malabu Oil Probe Report as soon as both reports are ready. We love you but God knows better. Sleep well till we meet to part no more.

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)

- Chief Femi Otedola

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)

- Chief Femi Otedola

That's touchy, R.I... Greedy ...
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by 234GT(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
May the devil in his wickedness receive the soul of the departed and mete out callous punishments that cannot be obtained even in alagbon or kirikiri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Holds Meeting With Farmers In The Bush / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.