Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid (9282 Views)

Who Should Christians Avoid? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Am sure you are a very interesting woman. You make me laugh when I read your piece. At least is comic relief and therapeutic to me. Oseun Omo girl.

Mathew 5:44-55 (A fellow whose last/surname we don't know? Was he really the writer?
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, (Has any NL Christian ever followed this injunction?
do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully (Pilgrim, you never this before. Then you are a bad Christian.
use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father (Tell me who followed this instruction, America, Britain, groups or individuals?
which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on (Princess Pilgrim, you dey me laugh. I got things to do. I need to have my game face.
the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. (Whats new?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Am sure you are a very interesting woman. You make me laugh when I read your piece. At least is comic relief and therapeutic to me. Oseun Omo girl.

Mathew 5:44-55 (A fellow whose last/surname we don't know? Was he really the writer?
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, (Has any Nairaland Christian ever followed this injunction?
do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully (Pilgrim, you never this before. Then you are a bad Christian.
use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father (Tell me who followed this instruction, America, Britain, groups or individuals?
which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on (Princess Pilgrim, you dey me laugh. I got things to do. I need to have my game face.

Olabowole,how many times have I told you that I love you.
Of course in an asexual sort of way

Oh, first it was Paul that gave you a heart attack now Matthew is giving you insomnia grin
Maybe John and Peter will make your long bia bia to stop blossoming grin
Lord have mercy

abeg calm down and treat my sister right.
I hope you're not carrying all this your gra gra and scourging the poor girl.
I will not have it!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Nwando

Oh, first it was Paul that gave you a heart attack now Matthew is giving you insomnia
Maybe John and Peter will make your long bia bia to stop blossoming
Lord have mercy

Maybe you should serve me that of John and Peter. Am willing to learn from you and your folks.

Very soon, I will post two threads, one exposing who paul really is. I will post one on if God actually sent two prophets with two different religions and who disorganised religion, giving you contradictory statement of paul as well.

Take care of yourself till its ready.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2007
babs787:

@Nwando

Maybe you should serve me that of John and Peter. Am willing to learn from you and your folks.

Very soon, I will post two threads, one exposing who paul really is. I will post one on if God actually sent two prophets with two different religions and who disorganised religion, giving you contradictory statement of paul as well.

Take care of yourself till its ready.

ROFL.
All the threads already in existence,you've been whipped soundly.
oya open a new one and get whipped once again.
we are waiting.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Nwando

ROFL.
All the threads already in existence,you've been whipped soundly.
oya open a new one and get whipped once again.
we are waiting.

Haaaaaaaaa, are you referring to where I exposed the fraud in your bible? Common babygirl, wise up, you are dealing with someone that know your bible even more than you do.

Honestly, since Paul happened to your problem, you prefer his sayings to that of Jesus and very soon, I will give you his sayings that contradicted that of Jesus.

Where did you wipe him sister?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
There is a hot thread on Mohammed ad plagiarism let's finish that first.
See you there grin
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by babs787(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Nwando

Insert Quote
There is a hot thread on Muhammad ad plagiarism let's finish that first.
See you there

Should I taje you for a coward
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by pilgrim1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2007
nwando:

abeg calm down and treat my sister right.
I hope you're not carrying all this your gra gra and scourging the poor girl.
I will not have it!

@nwando,

Lol. . . let the chap be. grin I know how to lead him with his own leash and then whistle behind his ears!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by pilgrim1(f): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

I hope the laughter won't be taken again as a "sign of lack of faith"? Remember you told me that excessive laughter is a lack of faith - until I showed you the silly things that made Muhammad laughed and exposed his molars? grin

olabowale:

How many characters inthe Qur'an has both the first, middle and last names? Why are you resorting to these cheap excuses in your penchant to ridicule the Bible? So, let me ask: just because the Gospel of Matthew did not categorically state the "last/surname" of Matthew, that is enough to "prove" that the Bible cannot be trusted?

I'm sorry for you. . . because you would then need to go ask Muhammad the surnames of those characters in the Qur'an whose narratives he stole and redressed from the Bible!

olabowale:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, (Has any Nairaland Christian ever followed this injunction? do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully (Pilgrim, you never this before. Then you are a bad Christian.

If there's one thing that you have mastered, it is the art of whinging as a child! grin So, you suppose that your 'convenience game' of appealing to such verses would make me do what - crawl away from the PC and go weep as Muslims do?

Sorry, but you only need to remember that skyone once said that he would pray for you - and what was your reply? You don forget? grin No be you be the same person wey start to play kalo-kalo with your destiny on 3 chances of pack of cards?

I do pray for you and many others - for various needs. It is not until I come to Nairaland and announce that I am doing so before my prayers can be heard by God. What is more, I remember when a gentleman (orobo50cl) tried to 'curse' me all he could. . . one of which is that I may never prosper in life (for no other crime than my debating Catholics on Biblical Christianity!). Well. . . shortly after that episode, I sat my exams and came through with brilliant results. Beyond that, while parying for others, God blessed me with another very rewarding job - making two jobs that I presently handle!

Rest your heart, olabowale. . . because that verse that you tried to quote is very present in my life. On the flip side, how have YOU tried to respect others? Abi them make that verse to help you slander others and then make enemies with them? Are those the ingredients that make you a "good" Muslim?

olabowale:

Sorry O. . . sob child! grin What has discussing with you on Nairaland got to do with those countries? Where is it recorded that any Muslim nation has followed the golden rule of not persecuting non-Muslims for simply not following Muhammad's fallacies?

Before you seek to correct others, go wash your eyes with zam-zam water!

olabowale:

You are once again showing the "sign of a lack of faith". grin Keep laughing. . .that's what you often reduce yourself to whenever truth confronts you!

olabowale:

Shame! All this is supposed to be what - rejoinder to my previous points; or you just have a special talent for making noise and apologizing for it?!?

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.