Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid (9285 Views)

Who Should Christians Avoid? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
Lakpenne:

@nwando:

thanks, you have contributed nothing here.

Again, you worship a man. your so called god called out to God and then was tempted by the devil. This is clearly not God.

Thank you, you can go back to sleep now.

I believe the claims Christ make of himself.
You can keep patting yourself in the back if that helps your self esteem.
Christ as man was tempted,yes but the devil was defeated
Why does that truth bother you this much shocked shocked shocked?

You muslim apologists attempt cheap jabs at Christianity and the BIble like your father the devil does
and each time you fail woefully.
Christians couldn't care what people worshipped and how.
As long as they let their neighbors be.

The world does not care to know the names of all the idols of hinduism,the pillars of buddhaism or the beliefs of Zoroastrians.
They basically do not bother our peace
But you do because Islam as a religion is founded by a confirmed megalomaniac schizophrenic who the hadiths confirm had seizures,hallucinated with confirmed attempts at suicide.
I wish Mohammed had jumped off those cliffs in Arabia in one of his suicidal fits at least some of us would not be fondled by airport officials searching for explosives
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
Tabari VI:76 "The inspiration ceased to come to the Messenger for a while, and he was deeply grieved. He began to go to the tops of mountain crags, in order to fling himself from them; but every time he reached the summit of a mountain, Gabriel appeared to him and said to him, 'You are Allah's Prophet.' Thereupon his anxiety would subside and he would come back to himself." Muhammad explains: "I was walking one day when I saw the angel who used to come to me at Hira. I was terror-stricken by him."

The above shows how crazy Mohammed was and a coward too,he should have just jumped off the cliff
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
Here is the story told by Muhammad's wet-nurse, related in Guillaume's translation of Ibn Ishaq, page 72:

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. , She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did." [2]

Mo was possesed of the devil,his own family knew it.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
@nwando:

"Mo was possesed of the devil,his own family knew it."

Oh yes, yes. Then he led a small band of bandit to conquer Mecca, led a religious group, described things in the future that no one else could have known and his followers took over the entire Penninsula.

Yes, he was crazy alright. That's all you guys ever say which is exactly my point when I posted this topic on Tawhid

Once again, with respect to monotheism, your gdo cried out to God and then was possessed or tempted by satan. Please respond to that because that's the topic at hand and like I said, monotheism or tawhid is the issue xtians always avoid cause they are polytheists.

Thanks. Next
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Lakpene: Please leave people like that one alone. The hatred has made such a one as
blind as a Cobra, shedding its skin. A honest human being will read the whole story before
posting any part of it. But you know when Shaitan controls an individual, such an
individual even becomes worse than the already acursed Devil.

The same wet nurse was blessed by the Presence of Muhammad (as). The madness of
Nigerians mad people!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 4:32am On Dec 05, 2007
@nwando:

"Watch this small clip,just 5 mins of a Muslim woman who describes Islam as the world sees it.
I don't need to tell you how many of your 5 pillared brethren that have been looking for a sixth pillar on her neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLoasfOLpQ"

LOL.  I was hopping for somehting else but Wafa Sultan?  Please

Still doesn't change the fact that the one you worship is not God.  LOL

Next.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2007
Lakpenne:

LOL. I was hopping for somehting else but Wafa Sultan? Please

i guess the truth is bitter and makes a lot of pple uncomfortable.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2007
Davidylan:

"
i guess the truth is bitter and makes a lot of people uncomfortable. " Hmm, is Wafa still a Muslim? I don't know. If she, I have nothing else to say.

If she's not, she sure as hell aint no xtain? I wonder why. If she believes Islam is bad, she definitely believe xtianity is worse. yes, the truth is uncomfortable.

Again, this does not change the fact that your so called god called out to God and was tempted by the devil. Hmmmm, does not sound at all like God to me.

Next.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2007
Lakpenne:

Davidylan:

"
i guess the truth is bitter and makes a lot of people uncomfortable. " Hmm, is Wafa still a Muslim? I don't know. If she, I have nothing else to say.

If she's not, she sure as hell aint no xtain? I wonder why. If she believes Islam is bad, she definitely believe xtianity is worse. yes, the truth is uncomfortable.

Again, this does not change the fact that your so called god called out to God and was tempted by the devil. Hmmmm, does not sound at all like God to me.

Next.

if she thot christianity was worse than islam she wont be hiding her head in a mainly christian USA. Oh well founded on christian principles.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2007
Muhammad was born of his father Abdullah and his mother Amina. No Muslim would claim that Muhammad was born by a divine or a transcendental act. He was a normal man like all of the rest of humanity. According to the Qur'an he had to ask Allah three times to forgive for his sins (Sura al-Ghafir 40:55; Muhammad 47:19 al-Fath 48:2)

According to Christian and Islamic teaching Jesus was begotten by God's Word and Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He remained without sin throughout his entire life; this fact is confirmed in the Qur'an and the Hadith several times.
".
Jesus is alive but Muhammad is dead! This is the sum and decisive difference which Muslim can comprehend from Qur'an if they seek the truth. Jesus is holy but Muhammad was a sinful man! Whoever follows Jesus will live forever. Whoever follows Muhammad will die and enter the Judgment!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2007
(And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

God even made allah(Mohammed) confess the truth sometimes and yet his slaves don't see that part.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2007
davidylan:

if she thot christianity was worse than islam she wont be hiding her head in a mainly christian USA. Oh well founded on christian principles.

Lekpenne needs to watch her again.
She basically exposed the fraud called Islam and trumped the achievements of Christians and Jews.
She may not be a Christian but sure has escaped the imbecility of Islam.
She is better off by a long shot.
She has a great chance of being a Christian tomorrow.
I'm sure she has since thrown her Koran in a dumpster
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2007
If honesty is ever a free gift, most were fast asleep or in hiding,
when it was being distributed. If the Christians of today, indeed from
the time of Prophet Muhammad, think that God takes them as part
of the community which follow Prophet Jesus son of Mary, then they
need to wake up because they have been sleep walking through
life.

If they have been awake, the verse of the Qur'an, quoted above, should have
first told them that God and Jesus are two distinct and separate beings; One
is the Master and the other the servant/slave, regardless of his status.
Secondly, in all of Qur'an, there is no single verse where Allah through
Muhammad, another important slave, states that Jesus died on the cross
or crucified. Further, the speaker, which is Allah had allowed Muhammad
the Comforter, to speak in glorious way about Jesus.

So if you continue in your delusional state that Christianity is accepted by
Allah, just because you claim that you follow Jesus, it is in illusion, that you
that you will walk into Hellfire. It is a 'hatman decree,' you must pass over
the wariduha aleyha of Jahannam. But lo, you will not succeed.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2007
(And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

God even made allah(Muhammad) confess the truth sometimes and yet his slaves don't see that part.

Nwado, the verse is self explanatory.

003.055 Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by focused(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2007
@Olabowale :

Why not go and live in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia or all these countries where they have Islam as their state religion ? Where you will be able to practise your religion unfettered and where you will have lots of Sunni and shia terrorist as friends.

Why are living in USA? A country that is founded on Christian principles and ruled with Judeo Christianity ?
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2007
I went to school here. I grew up in USA. My thinking is more akin to it than
Pakistan's and those other countries you mentioned. Finally, I am a full
blooded Yoruba man. The last I check, that tribe is a Nigerian tribe. Okay,
my next place of residence, as a country will be Nigeria.

Okay Christian, why don't you pack up and live in Vatican or Jerusalem. Oh,
I should not mention Jerusalem. Its been occupied by force, by the Zionists.
You are arguing without proper thinking. America and the rest of the world,
altogether belong to the Creator. Definitely, the Creator is not Jesus (as).

Please if you have nothing to say, that should be considered to merit some
wisdom, don't say anything. You can not resort to personal attack on my
person. Is that the attitude of Jesus who you claim to be your God? No.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by nossycheek(f): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Lakpeme
What a fruitless effort. Well keep on copying from your websites as usual while your brothers clap for you.
@pilgrim.1, david, nwando; keep it up, let him know the truth if only he will be open minded and objective
in his reasoning.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

Oh, I should not mention Jerusalem. Its been occupied by force, by the Zionists.

Jerusalem has belonged to the Jews for more than 4000 yrs.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
My statement stands.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
@nossycheek:
U sadi: What a fruitless effort. Well keep on copying from your websites as usual while your brothers clap for you."

David, focused, nwando, pilgrim and the bunch have all proven my point. Most of this thread was spent thwarting your baseless attacks on Islam rather than on the issue of Tawhid. Why? Cause xtians simply cannot hang, knowing that they worship a false God. Who cares about all that other stuff when it still stands that you are all idol worshippers. I can attack you idol worship by using the Quran, your won Bible and logic.

All U guys can do is stand there are throw sand in our faces on topics that have nothing to do with monotheism.

Like I said, what is different between the xtian and the Hindu who worships a cow or monkey god because he believes god came in the form of the monkey or possesed the monkey. U call the hindu an idol worshipping polytheist yet you do the same thing.

Finally, and I repeat it again and will patiently wait for a response. Jesus was crying out to whom that he believed had forsaken him - God? and U say he himsel if God. And then this god was tempted by the devil? Did he not see that one coming.

Idol worship + idol worship = false belief. Islam stands for tawhid and true monotheism, that u have failed to counter in any manner, sing your Bible, the Quran or logic.

Peace polytheists.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
olabowale:

My statement stands.

Yup, just as your several other baseless statements that cannot withstand the scrutiny of truth.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
@david:
:Yup, just as your several other baseless statements that cannot withstand the scrutiny of truth. "

Nice try. scrutinize Deeez. trinity is false, scrutinize that
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Lakpenne:

@david:
:Yup, just as your several other baseless statements that cannot withstand the scrutiny of truth. "

Nice try. scrutinize Deeez. trinity is false, scrutinize that

Try reading the quran for a change and stop having an orgasm over something like the trinity. Concentrate on Sura 19:71 for a change.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
david:

U site Surat Maryam (at least we honor her)? It says: "There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell);"

And how does this change the fact that you are still a polytheist. Of all the times I have refered to Jesus supposedly calling on God and then being tempted by the devil despite allegedly being God himself, you keep picking at other things and never addressing my question. This is precisely my point - Tawhid, the issue xtians avoid.

As for Maryam, so? Did you read the verse right after that, which said "except those who have Taqwa (fear of Allah is worshipping Him alone). Xtians have no Taqwa. You will not be saved. So thanks, that verse works exactly against your polytheistic kind.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
Lakpenne,

crying out in a village square and running naked does not make you a smart person,it is a sign of insanity.
Man was lost,God had a plan,he sent his son to come down in the womb of a virgin lived as man while still God in order  to save the world and when that work was done he ascended into heaven and now the Holy Spirit lives in the heart of believers for the specific purposes outlined in the scriptures

God is God and is able to do whatever he wishes.
However he wishes
His words could pat seas,raise the dead and heal the sick.
He even caused a virgin to bear a child
created Adam from dust
and took up Enoch and Elijah without their dying.
He turned water into wine,cast out demons and has the power to forgive sins.

He made a leper clean,caused a flood in Noahs days and caused a 90 year old Sarah to give birth to Isaac.
Now that is beyond medical science,yet it happens.
He opened blind eyes,caused a bush to burn without consumption and led the Israelites from Israel.

He chooses to reveal himself as 3 distinct but equal personalities for us humans on earth.
Yet he remains one.
That is not human,you and I can never comprehend it so quit trying to do so
It is beyond you.

Hear what God says

55:7   Let the wicked forsake his way

and the evil man his thoughts.

Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him,

and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

Isa 55:8   “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

neither are your ways my ways,”

declares the Lord.

Isa 55:9   “As the heavens are higher than the earth,

so are my ways higher than your ways

and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isa 55:10   As the rain and the snow

come down from heaven,

and do not return to it

without watering the earth

and making it bud and flourish,

so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

Isa 55:11   so is my word that goes out from my mouth:

It will not return to me empty,

but will accomplish what I desire

and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

So dear,you can never understand the ways of God.
He is beyond you and cannot be found in a testtube
The fact that you don't understand how the almighty God can choose to do things does not change anything.
Or the fact that the death and resurrection of Christ or the concept of trinity is beyond your little brain does nothing.

Christianity along with Judaism (and even Islam) have long been regarded as the 3 monotheistic religions.
All Christians know and worship one God who chooses to manifest himself in 3 ways.
So despite what you and your fellow apologists say,you've done nothing but show your ignorance.
Our Lord our God is one God
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
I found this article that may help anyone searching for the truth.

Do Christians Worship Three Gods? Believe in Three Gods?

Christians are accused of things by various Religious groups which are not accurate.  Two things which Christians are accused of are:  Christians worship three Gods & Christians believe in three Gods.  However these statements are not accurate concerning what Christians believe concerning God, and they will be examined.

Do Christians worship three Gods?

The answer is no!  Christians do not worship three Gods!  Christians believe in three distinct personages being the one eternal God, but some do not understand this and have their own way of interpretation.  To say Christians worship three Gods one must be able to prove that Christians believe in three Gods.  Biblically speaking Christians believe the Bible teaches there is one eternal God in nature who has been revealed through the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The Father is identified as being God. (1 Peter 1:2)  Most have no problems with the Bible teaching that the Father is identified as God, but when it comes to Jesus and the Holy Spirit there is contention.

The Son (Jesus) is identified as being God. (John 1:1-3&14-18, John 20:28-29, 1 John 1:1-4&5:20, Philippians 2:5-8, Revelation 1:17-18, Revelation 22:12-20)  The confusion of Jesus being identified as God is because some believe that means Jesus is the Father, but that is not accurate.  Jesus and the Father are distinct from one another as these Scriptures reveal, but Jesus and the Father are by nature and essence God.

The Holy Spirit is identified as being God. (John 14:16-17, John 15:26, John 16:7-15, Acts 5:3-4, Acts 13:2, 1 Corinthians 12:4-18, Hebrews 9:14, Hebrews 10:15-18)  Many oppose the nature of the Holy Spirit and teach Him being an it, an active force, or some power of God.  But as these Scriptures reveal the Holy Spirit is a distinct person from the Father & Jesus, and is identified as being God.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
Thank you @ Nwando.

Lakpenne:

david:

You site Surat Maryam (at least we honor her)? It says: "There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell);"

And how does this change the fact that you are still a polytheist.

1. True, that verse does not change the fact that i worship the Lord Jesus Christ. Muslims with their heads firmly planted on the road to confusion are free to call it polytheism.

2. I sited that verse for one purpose, to expose your ignorance. You are busy crying about Jesus Christ while your own "god" has inserted hatman decrees in the quran that you are bound for hell whether you pray 40 times a day or not.

Lakpenne:

Of all the times I have refered to Jesus supposedly calling on God and then being tempted by the devil despite allegedly being God himself, you keep picking at other things and never addressing my question. This is precisely my point - Tawhid, the issue xtians avoid.

The "question" has been dealt with several threads ago. You are just like the typical confused and dishonest muslim, they refuse to see any rebutalls, prefering rather to litter the thread with the same recycled questions.
Who has time to answer a "question" 90 times?

Lakpenne:

As for Maryam, so? Did you read the verse right after that, which said "except those who have Taqwa (fear of Allah is worshipping Him alone). Xtians have no Taqwa. You will not be saved. So thanks, that verse works exactly against your polytheistic kind.

Christians are not bound by the quran so Sura 17:91 does not apply to us. So whatever is there is meaningless gibberish to me.

Are you trying to add that those who have "taqwa" will not go down into hell? Stop lying and exposing ur shame, your brothers here have struggled in vain to defend themselves but NONE has yet been able to explain it.
Dont force me to help you expound that verse.
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
Lakpenne, read post #281, Nwando's last post and let this be the very last time you go the route of dishonesty by recycling your silly "question".
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
davidylan:

Lakpenne, read post #281, Nwando's last post and let this be the very last time you go the route of dishonesty by recycling your silly "question".

my brother their annoyance is the exposition by historians that Mohammed came from a polytheistic,Idol worshipping background.
One of the idols of his quaraish tribe was allah with 3 daughters.
Mohammed elevated allah as "his God",declared his daughters satanic but kept the pilgrrimage to Mecca which these idol worshippers did long before Mohammed was born.

It was until later that the idols disappeared from the pilgrimage site.
The slaughter of animals, originally happened on the kabba until later when the individuals who go to mecca now pay people to slaughter and sacrifice a ram on their behalf,a practice done till this day.

It hurts them that the world has now seen the fraud called Islam evidenced by the spirit of violence which reigns supreme in it's camp.
So it is normal for them to make up charges no others have ever made on the only religion that can save mankind.
That is a plan of the devil
That defeated foe.

why do they bother about paul
or the death and resurrection?
Why do they kill converts to Christianity
and prohibit evangelism
Because they know that in Christ alone lies the answer for mankind
They know that on level ground darkness cannot compare with light.

why are 667 muslims per day just in Africa alone coming to Christ
6 million Africans per year just by conversion?
because they worship 3 gods as you claim ? or because they see the power of the cross?
The truth alone can set people free.
And Christ claims to be the way,the truth and the life
I believe him
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by olabowale(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
Only, a one who is not part of the creation of God, will say that the 'Hatman decree,' of the passing over
Hell, does not apply to him/her! It applies to Muhammad, Jesus son of Mary, Moses, Ibrahim, Noah, Adam.
Name it, it applies to him, amongst mankind. Crossing it is the real test: You have been tested before, but
never like this!

No Christian and no Jew, since the beginning of the Prophethood of Muhammad until the end of Mankind will
succeed in this test! It is the hatman, an inevitable decree, a forgone conclusion, except the one who
became Muslim, in the tradition of Muhammad. God declares Muhammad (as), as His Messenger! End of
story.

Let the preacher gets on his/her pulpit and yell. It will not affect anything about the decision of the Most
Powerful, Supreme, The Irresistible God Allah the Almighty.

Those who call Jesus son of Mary Lord, will not have any helper against Jesus Creator. Jesus will never be
able to help. He will be concern about his own conditions, based on the lies they have said against him: calling
him, Son of God, God!
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Lakpenne: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
@david: again, what have you added to the debate. why ask for explanation of a verse and then say "I don't believe it."

Hey remeber your "ever heard of talking in the 3rd person" statement. Well, ever heard of a conditional statement. Like: Everyone will drown in the Titanic except for those who were saved on the life boat. LOL. See how utterly easy that is.

Anyway, why waste my time.

@ nwando, you have done a better job attacking Muslims monotheism but ot nearly as good defending your polytheism. Like I asked, why are U any different than the Hindu

As for the 3 daughters nonesense, where did U get that from. Proof please, proof. That's a crock of shit. (I know exactly where u are going with the Allah came from a 3 daughter god nonesense but I want the source so that I can expose U).

I'll let U make Urself look like an idiot for change.

"or because they see the power of the cross?" U mean the crosss that originated from Pagan Kemitic beliefs? That cross. LOL. UR religion is marred in pagan belief, from Christmas all the way to Easter and back to the basic beleif in the trinity. All pagan nonesense.

Tell me why did Abraham sacrifice, or try to, sacrifice his son and God replaced it with a ram? was Abe a pagan? LOL
Re: Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2007
Lakpenne:

Tell me why did Abraham sacrifice, or try to, sacrifice his son and God replaced it with a ram? was Abe a pagan? LOL

Is this not the basis of the islamic salah? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / 5 Ways My Life Is Better Without Religion / Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.