Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him (4339 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ijebabe: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: what r u now feeling like SMH
F[i]u[/i]ck off!
Take ur frustrations somewhere else angry
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
WTF...teenagers now infiltrate nairaland like flies on a decomposed body. He wont buy me blackberry,he is not concerned about changing my panties,he rarely calls,my hair is undo yet this particular boyfriend is an undergraduate with severance income from parents. Haba,small girls with small thinking.
Walked into a cyber cafe last time,lo and behold...small small school girls of secondary school age logging into nairaland on the internet and browsing through the education and romance section. I was flabbergasted.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
That's good you saw one browsing the Education and romance,
Mine, I saw a 15 yr girl phone with save pages of Nairaland Sexuality especially some houseboy stuff pages 1 to 12 or so
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by koozy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
This poster is not alright o! First typing like a r'etard and then expecting ur bf to be asking about ur kpata and if u wanna do ur hair. Grow up a lil' some'n
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
You are simply a disgrace to Womanhood. You had better face your study at school before you ruin your dad's money. Is it a must that BF should buy BB for GF ?
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Jaykizz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Babe i'm rily short of wodz. Bt r u rily sur dis 35yr old man lovs u? Coz i c it as molestatn wen u wer a kid n he wana continu to enjoy u. BTW, y isnt he married yet at hs age? U tink he'l wait til he's 40 jst to mary u? Smh.
As rgadz ur ex, u shld av talkd tinz out wit him. U myt b his 1st n naivety myt b lackin in his atitud.
4rm ur point of view, i tink bot of dm dnt dsav u n if am to pik d less evil which u shld continu datin (pardn me), i'l pik ur ex! Coz 4rm al dat u'v said, he has neva cheatd or tld lies to u n he rily seems to b a gud persn bt nt financialy buxd. D 35yr old man na wash.
IF U WANA SOLVE ODA PPLS PROBS USE UR HEART BT IF URS, USE UR HEAD!
N by d way ie he kips kalin, plz setle tinz wit hm amicably coz dats a bg sign dat he rily cares bout u.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe:
F[i]u[/i]ck off!
Take ur frustrations somewhere else angry
insha allah, i can never be frustrated grin grin
over to you maybe u can be
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
This OP must be a little girl that started fingeering herself at the age of 8 while her childhood love self-services nearby. So u want a student to make ur hair, buy u bb, clothes, pay ur school fees and still fukkkkkk u again? Na wa o! U
must be a discombobulated broke a$s
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Funny
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by kilokeys(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin ebera no mind these pple jare.. Who is ur heart with? D oldboy or d brokeboy?
Girls are monkeys always looking for strongest branches n d ripest fruits... So , swing along jare.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by mspookie: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
@ OP, u forgot to clearly state u need a maga not a bf...
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
He who isn't wearing the shoe does nt knw wia it pains.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
He who isn't wearing the shoe does nt knw wia it pains.I never sed I wanted him 2 buy me blackberry,make my hair n carter for my schl fees.my realtionship of 1 year +,he has never sed,tk dis,hw r Ɣ☺ΰ‎​?who then shld he show his little affection 2
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by dadicvila(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: He who isn't wearing the shoe does nt knw wia it pains.I never sed I wanted him 2 buy me blackberry,make my hair n carter for my schl fees.my realtionship of 1 year +,he has never sed,tk dis,hw r Ɣ☺ΰ‎​?who then shld he show his little affection 2
Longthroat...are u an orphan??shebi u say your family is above average??abi una don come down the social ladder??i know if your 35yr old sugar daddy/boyfriend kant meet ur needs you will start going after your father's age mates,i know your type
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
190: Another Nigerian girl obviously pissed with that BF cos shes simply clueless
on how to steal money from him all under the notion of dating

why do these girls never get tired of stealing people's money

UNA nor dey taya!!

Please OP - date your childhood friend you hear
dont worry he would get you a BB, dats what you would eat till you die faint one day

smh - such cheapness reeks me off

Baba 190 I swear I don taya ooo...Wetin..they stole both ur fones and he both anoda...so u self by anoda...He is ur bf not ur husband or father...At worst he cn buy u a small fone to be managing for the main time....
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by tashanja(m): 1:36am On Jun 16, 2012
It seems OP just struck gold in new 35yr old sugar daddy, what she now needs is a bigger shovel to dig for Blackberry, hairdo and pant money etc.(since bf should take over her father/family's responsibility in exchange for love opening her legs) - typical materialistic mindset of our 9ja girls, another one just exposed herself. angry
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Mynd44: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2012
Okay so your problem is that he should have been bothered about how you will survive without a phone right? If yes, then explain your statement that he did not even get you a Nokia torchlight?
IMO, you are simply angry at the fact they you don't have a phone and you are taking it out on him (transferred aggression). He ain't your father. He does not have to get you anything and if you are so angry, go nack head for wall
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mmmmmmmm
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
i see the problem.....he dosnt really care as a boyfrnd is supose 2,,,,bt dn do u think jumpin into another relationship is the bst for u? and am vry such u hav neva complaind about dis his non caring attitude wit him...u didnt give him enuf chance as some1 u claim to love...so gal, dat decision of u was nt well tot of
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by stpat1(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2012
Mumu selfish chick, so If not for what your bf did you wont go back to the guy that adores you. I no blame you, na the childhood guy I blame cos all these whule he did not see someone else that will appreciate his gesture than for a ''When desirable is not available, available becomes desirable"" like you.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Punteke(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2012
U guys should give the lil gal a break plss. This is just a case of misunderstanding. She just wants the guy to atleast show some care, not necessarily to buy bb for her or do all the big stuffs,the dude should atleast show some affection, gals like gifts, the boy should buy atleast lil stuffs for the one he said he loves. Una no dey buy something for una babes?. Buh going out with a 35yr old man, that's bullshit, cuz the guy is jus playing you.. Y isn't he married yet?? Or is he??
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Konnektions146(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2012
OP,
yur mentality is just wack.

nothin wey man no go see, imagine some juvenile jumping around an adult.
at 35, some man is jumping around u(i call it child abuse), y is he not married by now,
OP, if ur guy supported u verbaly without a phone, u say why not even a Nokia Torchlight!.

ladies and materialism, na wa oooo
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ahsewo
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by hotncold1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Babe jst follow ya heart.(By the way hope he didn't yansh well well grin grin grin)
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by raymann01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
See gurl...what i will say is this, it appears communication is lacking in ur relationship wt ur BF, before calling it quits wt him, sit him down n present ur request to him, do not tax him unnecessarily but just let him know u appreciate kind gestures as well...ur BF mite not know that he's being selfish to u, that mite just b his own way of life...both of u shld get talking n u'll see changes bt if he still doesn't care after d roundtable discussion then u're free to continue wt ur life otherwise stick wt him b4 u make a hasty decision u might live to regret..
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 2:02am On Jun 19, 2012
If you talk of,mayb I ave nt given him enough chance.dis is a relationship that gets me thinking all day.he rarely calls,wen I confront him,he says he prefers nt hearing from his chick 4 a long while.ok,I stil did the calling.when he travels,you rarely hear from him except dt week he's kmn back.yet I stil lived with that.infact,it got 2 the extent that I wz over naggn,always fEeling sober.so if you think I ave nt given him enough chance,then you are loosing it.as young as I am,it's too early 2 suffer frm high BP
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by GboyegaD(m): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Punteke: U guys should give the lil gal a break plss. This is just a case of misunderstanding. She just wants the guy to atleast show some care, not necessarily to buy bb for her or do all the big stuffs,the dude should atleast show some affection, gals like gifts, the boy should buy atleast lil stuffs for the one he said he loves. Una no dey buy something for una babes?. Buh going out with a 35yr old man, that's bullshit, cuz the guy is jus playing you.. Y isn't he married yet?? Or is he??

I think yours is gross misunderstanding. If all she was concerned about was the guy not caring she wouldn't be angry that he couldn't buy her a nokia torch as though it is part of his responsibility. In as much as I do not support a 35year old girl dating a 21year old particularly one whom he might have indirectly lured with material things, there is no crime in him being single at his age because you wouldn't know why he is still single.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
GboyegaD:

I think yours is gross misunderstanding. If all she was concerned about was the guy not caring she wouldn't be angry that he couldn't buy her a nokia torch as though it is part of his responsibility. In as much as I do not support a 35year old girl dating a 21year old particularly one whom he might have indirectly lured with material things, there is no crime in him being single at his age because you wouldn't know why he is still single.
mmmmmmmm,L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿‎​ .....Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys are missing it.well,una no go understand!!the only tn poor Amzy wants is just love and care!!finito.aint materialistic.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2012
Listen here OP, you are deceiving no one but yourself.
The fact you even brought up the issue of hair and g-string and what have u says you DO count these things against him and you ARE materialistic. Check the dictionary for the definition.
Stop swinging back and forth in an attempt to "sound good" to yourself or the NL crowd.
It just makes you sound weak.

Pick a side and own it! cheesy
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Well Ebera I feel ur pain... I once dated a lady during my service year & dia ws a day I was in dire need of cash & so I askd her. Ofcourse she was a ''corper'' also bt she said she dint av & dt ws all. I held it up against her nt cos she dint help bt cos she dint ask whats wrong or what I needed it for.

I understand u want him to show a little concern... Guys honestly dis is needed. A little concern. Howeva, relationship no kuku certain right from time & d world is changed... All our moral principles dat are considered of great worth are eroded so if ur happy wit d 35 guy, well d ball is in ur court & if ur nt happy wit ur ex well d ball is in ur court bt av it @ d bak of ur mind dat d 35 ''may'' nt marry u... All na just fucking & satisfaction level. So think about ur choice & d consequences of ur actions... Bt pls learn to be tolerant in relationships, no one is perfect.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by switdick(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2012
ebera: If you talk of,mayb I ave nt given him enough chance.dis is a relationship that gets me thinking all day.he rarely calls,wen I confront him,he says he prefers nt hearing from his chick 4 a long while.ok,I STILL DID THE CALLING.when he travels,you rarely hear from him except dt week he's kmn back.yet I stil lived with that.infact,it got 2 the extent that I wz over naggn,always fEeling sober.so if you think I ave nt given him enough chance,then you are loosing it.as young as I am,it's too early 2 suffer frm high BP
....now why do I find it hard to believe you?? I think you'r not telling us the exact thing that happened between the two of you,you don't get the point @which people blame you,is the fact you make it seem like a right for him to buy you things(to me,its cheap)....seriously!!
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by james1(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2012
Why you guys poking this gal like this?
Ebera,you did the right thing cos you best know what you want and its you,yes,you that's in that relationship.
35 and 21 is not too old depending on the people involved:case in point,Bianca and the late Ojukwu.age is never the threat here.
Her complaint is not that he don't just provide,HE DON'T CARE!HE DON'T ASK HOW SHE GETS AROUND THESE THINGS.he does't call her for long periods,everytime he is not around her,she don't exist,I can bet that guy has another gurl he showers with attention.yes he is a student but that does not stop him from showing he cared.
Ebera,you did the right thing;DUMPED HIS GOTDAMNED ASS!
.....And yes your childhood hottie can and may marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Now Allowed To Walk Topless In Public In New York / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Have Good Genes? / Disgusting Photo: Is This Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.