Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With (5132 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2007
No disrespect man, why she would be shagging someone else behind your back?

or why dont you admit that this a cock and bull story?
Re: With by ndumart: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
its an unfortunate situation. I will advise u let her go. She's not worth any stress.
Re: With by yimiton(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
Go your own way! Garette Gates
Re: With by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
No disrespect man, why she would be shagging someone else behind your back?

or why don't you admit that this a cock and bull story?

U r wrong ADICK, this is a true story. A lot of girls out there do worst than this, they just end up
living with it as a secret. If mine never told me i would still be loving her endlessly, at worst put off her
phone to avoid any suspicious call.

Her naivity got her this far, am walking outta the relationship, for good. She should have done her
homework to keep a clean slate.

@ HOUSE, Is there anyone with similar life experience, share it let ADICK know that a lot of shiit happens
Re: With by rachiwise(f): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Poster

ehya,lucky u though cos the rleationship is just 3weeks old,forget abt her.u can forgive her and just have her as a distant 'friend' but no more RELATIONSHIP LEVEL O.

As for ADICK forget abt him,he wont believe such a story until it happens to him.drop his case!

cheers! wink
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
@RACHIWISE

If you believe it to be a true account, it would show only one thing that the women in Nigeria could be so bitchy.

However, I would ask you to check the posts on this thread. It is not only me who was not impressed by the account but many others who had the same view.
Re: With by FactorChic(f): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2007
Na wa o, just her birthday, what if u now had to leave for months, how many times she go do am, abeg I be girl to, but if a guy does dis to me, I no go take am

abeg move on with ur life! kia kia!~!!!
Re: With by BigWood(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
Forget about that LovePeddler
Re: With by BigWood(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
Almondjoy,
You have a bad mouth. U know the guy before.
Re: With by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2007
   These are the kinds of people you will keep meeting since you decided to sow your wild oats till almost 33 years old.  You should have been married at age 30.  So get serious with your life and settle down and quit horsing around.  As for the lady in question--when you are used to doing certain things it is difficult to stop.  The lady is only doing what she knows how to do best--jump from bed to bed--searching for validation and acceptance--since players like you have shaped and molded her emotional being.

So take heart--for you are only reaping what you have sowed in the past. As your lips are sealed not being able to spend time with her on her birthday--you too were probably up to no good!

The older you get the less "quality" people to chose from.  All you have around is a bunch of "recycled dysfunctional undesireble elements"--gambling away their lives in strange beds!---Medically and psychologically damaged goods walking around like human beings!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh---Thank you father for sparing me such heartache!

I really pity females not married by 25 and males by 30!  In this day and age?--With diseases every where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  God forbid!

Goodluck!           

@ ALMONDJOY

Thank God, you don't know me before. Thanks God also for telling us that u are married. Good for u.

But don't ever think life is rosy, its never fair either. What make u think you're close to perfection. All y'all with a lot of
bullshiit kind of act like y'all are saint when in Nairaland forum.
Re: With by rachiwise(f): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ADICK
If you believe it to be a true account, it would show only one thing that the women in Nigeria could be so bitchy.

actually i believe u shouldnt have said dat,but u did,didnt u?i believe u have sisters,nieces hope they r not bitchy too.

Cos the poster's gf messed up doesnt mean all nigerian women r like that,but from what u just said i wonder the kind of women u relate with to make u think all can be bitchy.

well ciao.
Re: With by seunspice(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2007
when will we stop seeing these kinda threads ?
Re: With by ariblaze(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
would have commented

positively before but after

reading your 3rd post about

going to her place and she calling

another guy beside you,and consequently

making an ASS outta you i

decided to let you be, moreso you still refered to her as

your girl in the later post to make matters worse you are looking

for associates!!! dude do we need to spell it out to you?ok maybe we

do

MARRY THE DARN GIRL, angry
Re: With by 190: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2009
did u say she's a corper

corper again!!

why are they sex freaks!
Re: With by 79733139(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
kamura stop calling her or texting her! Chase another girl and start f.u.ck.ing another girl. Then start calling her and tell her what you did and tell her you are still f.uc.ki.ng the new girl! Lets see if she would stay with u. Be a man, there are other women in the world don't let her disturb ur mind!
Re: With by 677ano(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
Hmm girls and stories
Re: With by playette4u: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
He shouldnt have bought her that CD by JEREMIAH(bithday s/e/x)
Re: With by sydney440(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
almondjoy:
These are the kinds of people you will keep meeting since you decided to sow your wild oats till almost 33 years old.  You should have been married at age 30.  So get serious with your life and settle down and quit horsing around.  As for the lady in question--when you are used to doing certain things it is difficult to stop.  The lady is only doing what she knows how to do best--jump from bed to bed--searching for validation and acceptance--since players like you have shaped and molded her emotional being.

So take heart--for you are only reaping what you have sowed in the past. As your lips are sealed not being able to spend time with her on her birthday--you too were probably up to no good! kiss

The older you get the less "quality" people to chose from.  All you have around is a bunch of "recycled dysfunctional undesireble elements"--gambling away their lives in strange beds!---Medically and psychologically damaged goods walking around like human beings!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh---Thank you father for sparing me such heartache! cool

I really pity females not married by 25 and males by 30!  In this day and age?--With diseases every where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  God forbid! I like or comment but that last paragraph is not OK at all. If u are lucky to have married before 25 doesn't mean that others that didn't make it are fools, what u should is to praise God because all fingers are not equal abi man need to be marriage niii

Goodluck!
Re: With by sydney440(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
almondjoy:

So take heart--for you are only reaping what you have sowed in the past. As your lips are sealed not being able to spend time with her on her birthday--you too were probably up to no good! kiss

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh---Thank you father for sparing me such heartache! cool

I really pity females not married by 25 and males by 30!  In this day and age?--With diseases every where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  God forbid!

I like or comment but that last paragraph is not OK at all. If u are lucky to have married before 25 doesn't mean that others that didn't make it are fools, what u should is to praise God because all fingers are not equal abi man need to be marriage niii

Goodluck!
Re: With by docsholz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Stories that touch the eyes cry
Re: With by Mcbussy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
kamura:
I got attached to a girl after about six years of loosing contacts. We started building up a
relationship and got so fun of each other.  Apparently, there was no threat to the affair. cheesy

Just some days back, i told her i could not take a trip down to celeberate her birthday with her, for
a reason she knows about. lipsrsealed

But i kept her phone busy all day wishing her the best. cool

What did i get back? That she visited a male friend, and the guy took advantage of her, not once but twice on
the same night. Without and with a condom respectively  embarassed

Begging me not to hate her, but to forgive her. That i left her and she was alone with somebody else, angry
that she is telling me because she feels guilt  lipsrsealed

What am i to do, forgive her and wellcome her back?  cry
Am pretty confuse. She is a corper, and the relationship is less than a month.  lipsrsealed
I like her, but she failed me.

Where do i stand?

There's no need to say too much, d fact that she confessed and told u herself without u probing her suspicious movements shows that she loves u and her conscience pushed her to talk. Alot of girls do these things and feel no remorse...you don't wanna hear some crazy stories about cheating gfs. grin

If you start a proper relationship wif her, there's a high chance that she won't do it again. So I'll suggest u forgive her and make ur intentions for her official so that she'd be sure of her stand. Ladies easily get confused when they're unsure about their stand...and this is an example of what such confusion can lead to.
Re: With by suzzy16(f): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

There's no need to say too much, d fact that she confessed and told u herself without u probing her suspicious movements shows that she loves u and her conscience pushed her to talk. Alot of girls do these things and feel no remorse...you don't wanna hear some crazy stories about cheating gfs. grin

If you start a proper relationship wif her, there's a high chance that she won't do it again. So I'll suggest u forgive her and make ur intentions for her official so that she'd be sure of her stand. Ladies easily get confused when they're unsure about their stand...and this is an example of what such confusion can lead to.
gbam,u re 100percent correct
Re: With by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2015
kamura:
I got attached to a girl after about six years of loosing contacts. We started building up a
relationship and got so fun of each other.  Apparently, there was no threat to the affair. cheesy

Just some days back, i told her i could not take a trip down to celeberate her birthday with her, for
a reason she knows about. lipsrsealed

But i kept her phone busy all day wishing her the best. cool

What did i get back? That she visited a male friend, and the guy took advantage of her, not once but twice on
the same night. Without and with a condom respectively  embarassed

Begging me not to hate her, but to forgive her. That i left her and she was alone with somebody else, angry
that she is telling me because she feels guilt  lipsrsealed

What am i to do, forgive her and wellcome her back?  cry
Am pretty confuse. She is a corper, and the relationship is less than a month.  lipsrsealed
I like her, but she failed me.

Where do i stand?

She went visiting someone else and gave up her cookies to that person and without protection too. Where do you stand? You are of no value to that babe. Move on, but not before you've marked register.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Signs!!! you Should make her your girlfriend / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / https://www.xvideos.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.