Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (14644 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
Good one Dede:

Tell those crazy bald heads
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Did you leave out question 2? grin
why should i answer that. the economy of anambra have been big even before europeans came and its been growing since then, not even civil war and mbadinuju tenure could stop it, even if there is no governor today it will keep growing because it has no tie to federal or state government neither is it dependent on nigerian consumers alone.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
bashr8: why should i answer that. the economy of anambra have been big even before europeans came and its been growing since then, not even civil war and mbadinuju tenure could stop it, even if there is no governor today it will keep growing because it has no tie to federal or state government neither is it dependent on nigerian consumers alone.

Biko, leave that cracked head goofer.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by rhymz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
I am more interested in El Rufai's interest in Anambra statement.
It is like a single or divorced relationship counsellor giving advice to couples that are experiencing problems. Why should anyone take the counsel from such person serioulsly giving their status? And why would the single or divorced counsellor
choose to counsel on marriage knowing fully well that his/her status already disqualifies her from giving such counsel unless of course he/she has something siniter in mind against couples.
All what some of us, Umu Igbo -trying to be objective, not wanting to be distracted by the temptations of questioning the man's guts to take on a state that is way better than most of the states in the region the writer comes from -see is a man merely criticizing Gov Obi's administration without seeing the true intent behind the article, the deliberate misrepresentation of facts and the reality on ground. How can anyone in all sincerity imply that there is poverty in Anambra state? Or imply that Anambra state is a rural state? Come'on, there's no honesty in such deliberate, fabricated falsehood. If his true intention was to discuss Obi's administration, did he have indulge in deliberate twisting of facts and reality just to make his point?
Let's be sincere to ourselves, Anambra, in the Nigerian sense can't be termed a rural state, lai lai! If Anambra is rural then states like Oyo, Kano and Kaduna are big villages.
Obi's performance may have been disappointing but it is very dishonest for anyone to try to pass it as backward, underdeveloped, poverty stricken and educationally disadvantaged.
Am not trying to defend anyone or do a "my-state-is-better-than-yours" ego boosting talk but I am yet to see any state here in the north that I am now, better than Anambra in all the developmental indexex.
70% of northerners are utterly illiterate, this is not hear-say, it is a fact I have come to know since my stay here in the north. They have excellent good road network no doubt but the good roads hardly experience any serious vehicular activities. Even in their Cities here, one finds it extremely hard to communicate with Hausas. Most of the big and formal business here in Sokoto are owned by southerners, Igbos of Anambra origin espcially. I find it ironical that EL Rufai can extensively make critical research on a state like Anambra with a far more superior developmental achievements to show than his state and most of the other popular northern state. It is obvious the man's intent goes beyond mere social commentary and critique, there are obvious undertones of propaganda politics at play. That is the crust of his esoteric article, do not be fooled umu igbo.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dede1: Anambra State, in fact the entire southeast, is dismal in state of infrastructure and the reason being federal government neglect of the zone. Please could someone inform GEJ to create ministry of southeast. The zone is most affected by the civil war and since the war ended, the federal government has continued the war by starving the region of the necessary fund or allocation.
Enugu is doing very well, Anambra did well during Ngige, Rochas is doing well, why not STFU if you got nothing to say. Its about governors... and what is peter obi doing about the thing you complained about since he is a friend of GEJ if not doing janitor services for him and looting the state to backwardness for personal business in Abuja, ph and Lagos.
STFU old man.. You are a traitor to our development as a people
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Enugu is doing very well, Anambra did well during Ngge, Rochas is doing well, why not STFU if you got nothing to say. Its about governors and what is peter obi doing about the thing you complained about since he is friend of GEJ if not doing janitor services for and looting the state to backwardness for personal business in Abuja, ph and Lagos.

Dede1, see your diaper wearing life outside in the open like this.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by debum(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
i have a question to ask
why is it that those that have failed as politician seek relevance by attacking somebody that is better than them
why is it that people always talk about anambra state more than any other state in nigeria
why is it that people always compare another persons successs and failures{obi vs ngige}
why is it that people hide under vail to run people down
why is it that people never notice you when you are rigth
why is it that when somebody offend you instead of apologysing , he rather insult (el rufai}
why this topic again even when we have treated it before.
i think this article is politically sructured for a purpose but who is it that is behind this will not succed

p
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by texazzpete(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dede1: Anambra State, in fact the entire southeast, is dismal in state of infrastructure and the reason being federal government neglect of the zone. Please could someone inform GEJ to create ministry of southeast. The zone is most affected by the civil war and since the war ended, the federal government has continued the war by starving the region of the necessary fund or allocation.

It is rascally irresponsible on the part of critics of Anambra State and southeast zone who expected the governors from the zone to perform magic. The zone has perennially led the nation in number of school leavers yet the federal government did not found it fit to increase the allocation on education to this zone. However, the same moronic federal government and jaundice-eyed El Rufia will be hearty when the government at center found it fit to push additional revenue to the northern zone for Almajiri camps that saw off Boko Haram.

...Yet you people proudly beat your chests that you voted for this same PDP Government in 2011!

You have no right to complain. As someone so inelegantly put it, STFU you sad, mean old man.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by onyengbu: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
texazzpete:

...Yet you people proudly beat your chests that you voted for this same PDP Government in 2011!

You have no right to complain. As someone so inelegantly put it, STFU you sad, mean old man.
^^^and will you broke, homeless, lazy ass assylum seeker STFU!
We voted him and so friggin what, why dont you go and hang already.

one.east:

Biko, leave that cracked head goofer.
i might be a crackhead but I dont goof! grin Peter Obi goofs all the time smiley

bashr8: why should i answer that. the economy of anambra have been big even before europeans came and its been growing since then, not even civil war and mbadinuju tenure could stop it, even if there is no governor today it will keep growing because it has no tie to federal or state government neither is it dependent on nigerian consumers alone.
Thats quite an honest answer and it simply says it all Peter Obi has done nothing even on that regards where then has he performed?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
debum: i have a question to ask
why is it that those that have failed as politician seek relevance by attacking somebody that is better than them -- Because they can
why is it that people always talk about anambra state more than any other state in nigeria-- Because they can
why is it that people always compare another persons successs and failures{obi vs ngige}-- Because they can
why is it that people hide under vail to run people down-- Because they can
why is it that people never notice you when you are rigth-- Because they can
why is it that when somebody offend you instead of apologysing , he rather insult (el rufai}-- Because he can
why this topic again even when we have treated it before.-- Because we can
i think this article is politically sructured for a purpose but who is it that is behind this will not succed

next batch of useless questions . . . all geared at distracting from the message.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Dede1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Enugu is doing very well, Anambra did well during Ngige, Rochas is doing well, why not STFU if you got nothing to say. Its about governors... and what is peter obi doing about the thing you complained about since he is a friend of GEJ if not doing janitor services for him and looting the state to backwardness for personal business in Abuja, ph and Lagos.

You have written like a toddler who thought a slice of bread is the best thing God created. You even buttress this statement by making wild and moronic accusation by calling me a traitor. To appear human, I do not care if the entity known as Nigeria fails to exist as the night gives way to the day.

If you are truly the son of your father, you should realize that development is not limited to concrete and reinforcement bars. I shall not be offended by your idiotic rant because I do not know your family background and you seem to have Igbo interest at heart. Whenever a contributor on this forum refers to me as old man, I am very gladdened because the superior arguments I bring to the table seem to overbear.

I shall urge you to step out of the backwater you call home and indulge in an intellectual discussion about issues that border on societal development. By the way, you are an intellectual midget who seemed to be overwhelmed by inconsequential rain dance.

As a matter of fact, I do not give a slightest hoot about Peter Obi or El Rufai or any political figure in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
^
same old empty idi/otic rant. I waited on you long to reply and after taking your time, this is the crap you come up with - nothing.
Man you sound mentality unhappy. Why not seek relief elsewhere - at the appropraite place.
You dont care about el rufai and peter obi, so did you miss your road on this thread? What do you sound like?
I too do not care about Nigeria but Anambra is my place so I care about the development of my place that is being shortchanged by fraudulent Peter Obi through propagandas
If I wrote as a toddler, then you replied as a 'zygote' which is unbecoming of anybody who parades himself as old.
Fyi: Anybody who stands against the dev of any alaigbo by being a paid agent to support incompetence or shabby thinking is a traitor
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
MR GLOBE go to bed you are beginning to sound like a broken CD plate. I don't know why you have chosen to always attack anything Anambra. Why not go back to your cave state.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
one.east:
MR GLOBE go to bed you are beginning to sound like a broken CD plate. I don't know why you have chosen to always attack anything Anambra. Why not go back to your cave state.
You are a fool. You saw I ignored you and your paid gang (just like everyone else has done anyway) and you went on to call me out. How many times have I told you, you are not more Anambra than me or are you so retar ded to learn? Peter Obi is a big failure, even the devil knows it. He is a thief and very corny human being and you idio/t knows it. Until he leaves propaganda and begins to work towards developing the state just as the way he met it, he gets my flakes. Live with it or kill your jobless self
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

MR Globe, will you sleep tonite? You own case is getting out of hand, take your meds and sleep dearie.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
same old empty idi/otic rant. I waited on you long to reply and after taking your time, this is the crap you come up with - nothing.
Man you sound mentality unhappy. Why not seek relief elsewhere - at the appropraite place.
You dont care about el rufai and peter obi, so did you miss your road on this thread? What do you sound like?
I too do not care about Nigeria but Anambra is my place so I care about the development of my place that is being shortchanged by fraudulent Peter Obi through propagandas
If I wrote as a toddler, then you replied as a 'zygote' which is unbecoming of anybody who parades himself as old.
Fyi: Anybody who stands against the dev of any alaigbo by being a paid agent to support incompetence or shabby thinking is a traitor
cave man leave anambra matter for anambrains to worry about , why are you crying for us , amebo, what have you yourself contributed to anambra before you point fingers at peter obi ,your mates in anambra are opening factories up and down developing their comuunity while morons like you join failed politicians like elrufai to rubbish our hardwork with false statistics, u no dey shame , and you wonder why some people those days where bannished or sent to evil forest
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2012
RoadStar:
My point is that the attitude of igbos in the face of criticisms is as a result of a peculiar and seemingly organised culture of misguided prejudices when it comes to igbos which might have led to a sense of siege like mentality amongst igbos.
We see this attitude in the African American community in the US.

Even though I dont support Obis response to the issue,
1. How can El-rufais say that a state with 3 urban centers is rural.
2. A state which has been in the news for opening factories such as SabMiller, Innosson, Emzor Pharm and Orient Refineries be the least friendly state to attract investment.
3. A state which consistently come 3rd in Jamb Application and admissions be educationally backward.
4. A state with the 4th concentration of banks in Nigeria be lacking in economic activity.
5. A state which has accomplshed arguably the longest stretch of road construction than any state in Nigeria.

El-rufai is right though as the above have got nothing to do with Peter Obi, and Obi has been guilty of misplaced priorities and laughable projects but the points he highlighted are grossly inaccurate and in most cases in stark contrast to reality.
Gbam
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2012
@bashr8 nwanne:

The eddioutic MR GLOBE is a typical of a parasitic baboon. We are not lazy people. Anambrains are known for there ingenuity spirit, first class and excellence. The likes of GLOBE is waiting for government to spoon feed him. Anambra has provided enabling environment, that why major multinationals like LG World, Sabmiller of South Africa and others did not see any other part of SE suitable to invest their Billions except Anambra. Which state is excelling ?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2012
ebamma: but wait o, wetin concern el-rufai with anambra state,
Question is, has he ever visited the state before his silly postulations?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2012
So its now obvious one.east is bashr.. Where is bestview?
Even I dont open anything in Anambra, atleast the governor too is not doing so. He is using state funds to open malls in abuja and grandmalt factory in ph with other business interests in Lagos. And if you say he is doing well, why are you now depending on private institutions (comprising of people who want to bring their biz home for security) to support your claim. We are talking a public institution here which peter obi has sent to the dogs. You can try to defend him all you want but which each try, you sound dumber. Peter Obi is a failure, a scammer, disgrace, a thief, selfish, stingy, clown, etc
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2012
Mehn, Igbos cannot handle the truth.

See dem yabbing their own brothers like no man's business just because he's spitting some "truth". and here I thought it was an anti-Yoruba thing.

It sucks for those who do not want to join the bandwagon.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2012
Well. . . . the only thing to do at this point is to. . . .

. . . . get popcorn!!! There's more where that came from, y'all.

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2012
one.east:
@bashr8 nwanne:
We are not lazy people. Anambrains are known for there ingenuity spirit, first class and excellence. The likes of GLOBE is waiting for government to spoon feed him. Anambra has provided enabling environment, that why major multinationals like LG World, Sabmiller of South Africa and others did not see any other part of SE suitable to invest their Billions except Anambra. Which state is excelling ?
this above is otherwise your indictment of peter obi's incompetence. You see you are doing a poor job. Yes, the govt has the Job to 'spoon feed' its citizens and thats what you get elsewhere in developed countries. No place can develop with ingenuity and hardwork alone. The govt is always needed. Infrastructure and basic amenities are very necessary for sustained profits in the private sector. Sabmiller onitsha is owned by peter obi, LG world is not happening under this govt
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

See dem yabbing their own brothers like no man's business just because he's spitting some "truth". and here I thought it was an anti-Yoruba thing.

nobody called you here, go and attend to baba iyabo. He needs room service right now
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2012
Everybody is against you mr Globe, and now your beginning to think that Bashr and one.east is one person. Why not give it up and realise that you are not making any point. Anambra is working, at least I live and work in Anambra, Awka precisely. Obi has laid the roadmap for Anambra, we are getting better everyday. LG World is doing their world class mall in Awka, shoprite is doing theirs in Onitsha. This investors are trooping to Anambra due to enabling environment and sound road network connecting all the communities of Anambra.

Check this site bro to see what Korean giants doing now in Awka; http://lganidsmall.com/index.html
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

nobody called you here, go and attend to baba iyabo. He needs room service right now

Hey hey hey!! redirect your anger back to[b] one.east[/b] cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Have you ever seen the Niger bridge before? If yes, reply and if no, forever STFU.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2012
one.east:
Everybody is against you mr Globe, and now your beginning to think that Bashr and one.east is one person. Why not give it up and realise that you are not making any point. Anambra is working, at least I live and work in Anambra, Awka precisely. Obi has laid the roadmap for Anambra, we are getting better everyday. LG World is doing their world class mall in Awka, shoprite is doing theirs in Onitsha.
so why does peter obi, a serving governor live in enugu? Its so sad to see how you are desparate to live on lies like your master. Oh Everybody is againt me really? Lol.. on a visible forum? Now do the counting. People with same opinions as me and those with same as you, except you are bash8, one.east and chino11 at the same time. Are you peter obi? Because only peter obi can perform this task you are doing. Peter obi just like anyone who supports him is a fraud!!!
BTW: I dont do development by pics or websites again, ve been decieved enough. I have my men on ground who brief me on happenings.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2012
Yeske!:
Have you ever seen the Niger bridge before? If yes, reply and if no, forever STFU.

Darling, this is not our street corner. Meet me there, aiight.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

so why does peter obi, a serving governor live in enugu? Its so sad to see how you are desparate to live on lies like your master. Oh Everybody is againt me really? Lol.. on a visible forum? Now do the counting. People with same opinions as me and those with same as you, except you are bash8, one.east and chino11 at the same time. Are you peter obi? Because only peter obi can perform this task you are doing. Peter obi just like anyone who supports him is a fraud!!!
BTW: I dont do development by pics or websites again, ve been decieved enough. I have my men on ground who brief me on happenings.

You tell him, soldier!!
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Darling, this is not our street corner. Meet me there, aiight.
I give up on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa / El-Rufai At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Kaduna (Photos) / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.