Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (14642 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2012
You lies are from the pit of hell.

Peter Obi stays in Awka 100%. He only visits his home in Agulu and Onitsha, because his father owns quite number of good properties in GRA onitsha where he (Peter Obi) grew up. So stop spreading lies upon lies. So many big time Anambrains are buying up land in Awka GRA for their development. The likes of Soludo, Akunyili, Ekwunife, Ibeto, POKO bros are all building their houses in Awka. At least I know that Andy Uba's mansion just behind Ngige's house in Awka GRA is nearing completion. The face of Awka is changing everyday, with fascinating modern structures and hospitality industry springing up. As I told said earlier we are getting there.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2012
Yeske!:
Question is, has he ever visited the state before his silly postulations?
You really do believe that the Eastern states are isolated in some way? Go there! Even Chinese, Pakistani, Indian people full the place. Na person wey dem born for the country no go come know where Anambra is? The state is right there on the Other side of the Niger for petes sake. No be Hausa people and yoruba people don full ground for there now? jeezz!!

Wake up and stop shitting yourself when people attempt to speak up against what they see is wrong.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2012
The Koreans will deliver this project by December or early in 2013. I pass the site everyday on my way to work, the site is usually filled with cranes, work men both expatriate and Nigerian working with floodlight so that they can deliver on schedule. http://lganidsmall.com/index.html

This is the some of the work of magic wand of Obi, attracting major multinationals to Anambra. This Awka city LG world Mall will compete with international malls in Dubai and South Africa.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Chino peter obi lives in enugu, he is a neighbor to a friend. So awka is getting a face lift? Do you know where they call abakaliki street? Do you know how the road is? Do you know how dusty, unkempt and neglected awka looks, even though its the seat of power, the tiny roads blocked by rickety houses with heaps of dirts. No infrastructure at all. Now as a businessman, will you invest in awka or enugu or asaba or owerri? Where will you invest in? And have you visited these other capitals to see how planned and government presence they enjoy. Take you propaganda somewhere else, even a blind man can see obi is a failure and fraud
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2012
one.east:

This is the some of the work of magic wand of Obi, attracting major multinationals to Anambra. This Awka city LG world Mall will compete with international malls in Dubai and South Africa.
this mall is one of the many abandoned campaign projects of the fraud peter obi so whats next? Dont call scam miller
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Am not chino.

Obi live in Awka and Agulu. Am not here to compare state capitals, each has its peculiarities. As for Awka its growing into huge hospitality city, because within a short period of time hotels, clubs and jolly spots has overtaken living houses in the town.

I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance. You might as well ask me where is Okokomaiko.

Awka is looking good everyday, the only undoing of Awka is Onitsha-Awka expressway which is presently under construction.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by oneeast: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

this mall is one of the many abandoned campaign projects of the fraud peter obi so whats next? Dont call scam miller

We will all be around to see this Mall step out latest early 2013. I have seen the level of work so far.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 16, 2012
What an apt title: Peter Obi and the Limits of Propaganda! Nothing fails like failure.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by wilxz(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2012
I have being reading thru this thread, and i'm disappointed in my broda's tryin so hard to defend peter obi, how people could give up their entitlements for crumbs, people are sayin he is tryin, are you not tired of people who are trying. I need all my quality basic infrastructures, not someone tryin to give me substandard road for 6yrs. When people talked abt d LG world and the korean investment i tot they were manufacturing companies. Never knew they were retail outlets, when countries like ghana are chasing out foreigner from their retail market u are welcoming them to our state. The wil come and take over the retail market from we the indigenes and u call that development.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by rhymz(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr Globe
If you must argue please do so from an objective standpoint regardless of your political inclination.
Most of the Igbos that support El Rufai's falsehood are political opponents of Peter Obi that are ready to do anything to rubbish his government no matter what he has or has not done.
Even Fashola gets thesame treatments from Yorubas in the PDP. They peddle all manner of falsehood and exaggerate his mistakes. We all saw how his detractors exploited the Sacked Doctors issues and stuff like that.
I care less about defending Obi's administration but I will not agree or condemn wholeheartedly the developments in Anambra state or allow myself to be indirectly used as an agent of divisive politics through spreading of falsehood or outright distortion of facts.
I have been to Kano and Kaduna( the pride states of the north) and now I am in Sokoto, none of these northern state can boast of being better than Anambra state in any ramification even with their past and present heavy FG patronage, FACT!!!
Like I have said before, El Rufai's intent goes beyond innocently critiquing the Government of Peter Obi, it was a direct and deliberate attack on the people of Anambra and in a way, a subtle attack on the entire southeast people, trying to paint a grotesque image of the subregion using Anambra as a launchpad all in preparation for 2015.
There is no sincerity of purpose in his intent, it is all politics and divisive machination to cause confusion. If you understand Obi's position and influence in APGA as an Igbo political party and as an Igbo leader, you will understand why he had to pick on Obi.
Obi might not have done well in all rammifications but I dare say, his performance in Anambra towers higher above the performances of Kano and kaduna state governors. If El rufai wants to genuinely write on mispriorities, the north is a perfect case study. The government system here does not support the people here in anyway, it is all politics and no substance. They have no programs here to educate their people about backward cultures and traditions that put them in the vicious cycle of poverty. A 15yr old girl in the North has no formal education and is already one of the many wives of a poverty stricken man with no sustainable means of survival. The people of the north care little about education, most of the professional establishments here are manned by Yorubas, Igbos and niger-deltans. He should pressure the governments here to be sincere and help their people. Hausa breed childrien here en mass without any plans for them and yet Mr El Rufia wants to pontificate about misprioities to a state that has way more wealth and development than people from his state. Talk of lip service and insincerity of purpose at its highest order.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by RoadStar: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2012
rhymz: Mr Globe
If you must argue please do so from an objective standpoint regardless of your political inclination.
Most of the Igbos that support El Rufai's falsehood are political opponents of Peter Obi that are ready to do anything to rubbish his government no matter what he has or has not done.
Even Fashola gets thesame treatments from Yorubas in the PDP. They peddle all manner of falsehood and exaggerate his mistakes. We all saw how his detractors exploited the Sacked Doctors issues and stuff like that.
I care less about defending Obi's administration but I will not agree or condemn wholeheartedly the developments in Anambra state or allow myself to be indirectly used as an agent of divisive politics through spreading of falsehood or outright distortion of facts.
I have been to Kano and Kaduna( the pride states of the north) and now I am in Sokoto, none of these northern state can boast of being better than Anambra state in any ramification even with their past and present heavy FG patronage, FACT!!!
Like I have said before, El Rufai's intent goes beyond innocently critiquing the Government of Peter Obi, it was a direct and deliberate attack on the people of Anambra and in a way, a subtle attack on the entire southeast people, trying to paint a grotesque image of the subregion using Anambra as a launchpad all in preparation for 2015.
There is no sincerity of purpose in his intent, it is all politics and divisive machination to cause confusion. If you understand Obi's position and influence in APGA as an Igbo political party and as an Igbo leader, you will understand why he had to pick on Obi.
Obi might not have done well in all rammifications but I dare say, his performance in Anambra towers higher above the performances of Kano and kaduna state governors. If El rufai wants to genuinely write on mispriorities, the north is a perfect case study. The government system here does not support the people here in anyway, it is all politics and no substance. They have no programs here to educate their people about backward cultures and traditions that put them in the vicious cycle of poverty. A 15yr old girl in the North has no formal education and is already one of the many wives of a poverty stricken man with no sustainable means of survival. The people of the north care little about education, most of the professional establishments here are manned by Yorubas, Igbos and niger-deltans. He should pressure the governments here to be sincere and help their people. Hausa breed childrien here en mass without any plans for them and yet Mr El Rufia wants to pontificate about misprioities to a state that has way more wealth and development than people from his state. Talk of lip service and insincerity of purpose at its highest order.
I think people should distinguish between an attack on Peter Obis performance and an attack on Anambra.
The former is very accurate while the later is a bit off the mark.
Anambra has got a lot of problems and honestly so as every other state in Nigeria but I dont think anambra will lag most other states.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by onyengbu: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Chino peter obi lives in enugu, he is a neighbor to a friend. So awka is getting a face lift? Do you know where they call abakaliki street? Do you know how the road is? Do you know how dusty, unkempt and neglected awka looks, even though its the seat of power, the tiny roads blocked by rickety houses with heaps of dirts. No infrastructure at all. Now as a businessman, will you invest in awka or enugu or asaba or owerri? Where will you invest in? And have you visited these other capitals to see how planned and government presence they enjoy. Take you propaganda somewhere else, even a blind man can see obi is a failure and fraud
Abakaliki street is where you have Rev. King's Church. Hollywood Niight club is near there too and I live not too far from there. wink
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:
You really do believe that the Eastern states are isolated in some way? Go there! Even Chinese, Pakistani, Indian people full the place. Na person wey dem born for the country no go come know where Anambra is? The state is right there on the Other side of the Niger for petes sake. No be Hausa people and yoruba people don full ground for there now? jeezz!!

Wake up and stop shitting yourself when people attempt to speak up against what they see is wrong.
My dear, say what you know. I live in the heart of Onitsha and know 90% of what was written is false.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Dede1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
same old empty idi/otic rant. I waited on you long to reply and after taking your time, this is the crap you come up with - nothing.
Man you sound mentality unhappy. Why not seek relief elsewhere - at the appropraite place.
You dont care about el rufai and peter obi, so did you miss your road on this thread? What do you sound like?
I too do not care about Nigeria but Anambra is my place so I care about the development of my place that is being shortchanged by fraudulent Peter Obi through propagandas
If I wrote as a toddler, then you replied as a 'zygote' which is unbecoming of anybody who parades himself as old.
Fyi: Anybody who stands against the dev of any alaigbo by being a paid agent to support incompetence or shabby thinking is a traitor

Mrs. Gullible or Mr. Globe, you are simply a canteen rat. You are definitely in a wrong business if you feel to get to Obi’s position is playing clown on a forum. If moronic El Rufai wants to talk about the degree of economic infrastructures or lack thereof in Anambra State or southeast zone, the jackass should have stated by ticking off the number of federal government presence in Anambra State or southeast zone as compared with other zones in the federation.

I do not get piqued when the political criticisms of any state in southeast zone come from within Igbo land but hellishly irked when a benefactor of ethnical or sectional nepotism such as El Rufai mounts the pulpit of political criticism.

There is, at least, one full functioning international airport in the defunct regions of Nigeria except eastern region. What jungle hid imbecilic El Rufai since the federal government of Nigeria instituted unspoken rules to economically strangulate the southeast zone as result of the civil war?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by warrior01: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
I was in awka till this morning and it pains to see lies being peddled by political jobbers like mr globe. Even my yoruba friends that travelled with me were astonished about what they saw on ground. Anambra, no doubt has one of the best road networks in the country and the major eyesore is the enugu-onitsha expressway which is a federal road and under construction. Anambra west has never had it so good with serious economic activities going on. Awka equally is fast developing with many hotels and clubs springing up ( another owerri in the making). Pls whoever says anambra is retrogressing should pls visit the nearest psychiatric hospital for a much needed help.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by ZUBY77(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
bestview: Bunkum. The only Nigerian state that can be compared to Anambra is Lagos and Rivers state. Go figure. Elrufai should be more bothered with the army of almajiris, lepers, beggars parading the caves and stone age northern Nigeria. There is no single northern state that is worthy to be compared to Anambra state.

I have never seen a bigger slowpoke than you.
So you can compare Lagos with Anambra?
Do you really know what COMPARE means ?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by ikeyman00(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
dede

Mrs. Gullible or Mr. Globe, you are simply a [size=28pt]canteen rat[/size]. You are definitely in a wrong business if you feel to get to Obi’s position is playing clown on a forum. If moronic El Rufai wants to talk about the degree of economic infrastructures or lack thereof in Anambra State or southeast zone, the jackass should have stated by ticking off the number of federal government presence in Anambra State or southeast zone as compared with other zones in the federation.

I do not get piqued when the political criticisms of any state in southeast zone come from within Igbo land but hellishly irked when a benefactor of ethnical or sectional nepotism such as El Rufai mounts the pulpit of political criticism.

There is, at least, one full functioning international airport in the defunct regions of Nigeria except eastern region. What jungle hid imbecilic El Rufai since the federal government of Nigeria instituted unspoken rules to economically strangulate the southeast zone as result of the civil war?

haha haaaaaa haaa
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by onyengbu: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
warrior01: I was in awka till this morning and it pains to see lies being peddled by political jobbers like mr globe. Even my yoruba friends that travelled with me were astonished about what they saw on ground. Anambra, no doubt has one of the best road networks in the country and the major eyesore is the enugu-onitsha expressway which is a federal road and under construction. Anambra west has never had it so good with serious economic activities going on. Awka equally is fast developing with many hotels and clubs springing up ( another owerri in the making). Pls whoever says anambra is retrogressing should pls visit the nearest psychiatric hospital for a much needed help.
Hey Chino, how far naa grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
^
grin grin
Chino doesnt want to give up. This job must be juicy..

Just tried replying dede but discovered he rewrote what he wrote earlier in another format, so my reply is re read my response to you.. Digest it and never ejest it.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Yeske!:
My dear, say what you know. I live in the heart of Onitsha and know 90% of what was written is false.

Then you are lying, because there are now lots more foreigners, Hausas, and Yorubas in Anambra, and much of Ibo land, more than ever before. For pete's sake, my banker at zenith bank there is a guy named Tosin.

Come to think of it, How can any of these people drive to the eastern states(to places like Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar)without going past the Niger bridge and not encounter Anambra right there on the other side of Asaba? ***hisses** na me get time to waste dey discuss with someone myopic enough to think a state like Anambra is not accessible to all.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by chino11(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Chino is the fear of many, even when I have been relaxing with my family of two here in Udoka estate since I came back from a conference in Abuja. I have not stopped laughing, virtually everybody has mentioned my name. You guys must have missed me a great deal. grin grin

Still playing with my family, will be back to you guys that is after I must finished eating the oha soup my wife is prepping for me.

There is joy in marriage, I Pray that you guys get your own individual wives, not girls, that way you spend less time on NL. Cheers umunne mu grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Yeske2(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Even if a 100% of the residents of the state are non-indigenes, the fact still remains that the stats put forth by El Rufai are grossly incorrect. You've never been there but you assert your opinion as if you've lived there all your life, same as your mentor El Rufai. Over sabi or what?
Kobojunkie:

Then you are lying, because there are now lots more foreigners, Hausas, and Yorubas in Anambra, and much of Ibo land, more than ever before. For pete's sake, my banker at zenith bank there is a guy named Tosin.

Come to think of it, How can any of these people drive to the eastern states(to places like Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar)without going past the Niger bridge and not encounter Anambra right there on the other side of Asaba? ***hisses** na me get time to waste dey discuss with someone myopic enough to think a state like Anambra is not accessible to all.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bodik(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
ebamma: but wait o, wetin concern el-rufai with anambra state,

Please, el rufai spoke as a Nigerian since Anambra people just dey speak to themselves. This is actually not the first time this is coming up but it is generating ripples because it is coming from El Rufai a northerner. Anambra people and anyone that passes or goes to the state agree wella with El Rufai and chudi Offodile
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Yeske!:
Even if a 100% of the residents of the state are non-indigenes, the fact still remains that the stats put forth by El Rufai are grossly incorrect. You've never been there but you assert your opinion as if you've lived there all your life, same as your mentor El Rufai. Over sabi or what?

I have never been there?? ROFLMAO!!! You are really an internet slowpoke piece of work. . . aren't you!

You have never met me, nor do you know where I am from or what my ethnicity is, Or what my name or LastName is, yet you have conveniently concluded that I have never been to Anambra State, a state you are too afraid to admit is WIDE OPEN TO EVERYONE else but your person?? Just to let you know, I consider people who do that pathetic beings who need to make sure everyone around fits into a certain mold for their minds sake. So Goodluck with that! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
your a demonic liar, peter obi lives in awka,agulu , onithsa. he had his enugu house before he became governor just like every other igbo elite even before both states seperated but he hardly visits it , you are no longer making sense, its obvious u have personal beef with peter obi and honestly that is ur buisness but stop adding lies to it.until you show me a stste in the south east or across nigeria performing more than anambra all round especially human development i suggest u just STFU. you are talking of commercialising awka, that show how foolish u are, awka was not created to be a commercial city, onithsha and mistakingly nnewi are already commercialised, awka is a capital and university city , meant for middle class ,if anything they are trying to stop commercialisation of awka because it is already getting out of control.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
rhymz: Mr Globe
once again you said it all , dalu , we are not saying obi is doing a good job but rather we are pointing out the mischief and lies on el rufai write up but fools and back stabbers like mrglobe will not see that he is more interested in his party wreslting power from peter obi than the intergrity of anambra, south east and igbo in general. i have always said my igbo people are either indifferent or yet to understand the power of media propaganda, you can turn dubai or paris into somalia or a war torned zone without even a single gun all u need is the media and that is what elrufai and his party are tryin to do , create an image where the suth east is the worst zone and blame it on apga or peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
ZUBY77:

I have never seen a bigger slowpoke than you.
So you can compare Lagos with Anambra?
Do you really know what COMPARE means ?
your an hhidiot ,what do you have in lagos . lagos have the biggest slums in the country and a higher poverty rate,lower literacy rate and higher unemployment rate than anambra infact you should not even be making such stupid statements.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by onyengbu: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
bashr8: your a demonic liar, peter obi lives in awka,agulu , onithsa. he had his enugu house before he became governor just like every other igbo elite even before both states seperated but he hardly visits it , you are no longer making sense, its obvious u have personal beef with peter obi and honestly that is ur buisness but stop adding lies to it.until you show me a stste in the south east or across nigeria performing more than anambra all round especially human development i suggest u just STFU. you are talking of commercialising awka, that show how foolish u are, awka was not created to be a commercial city, onithsha and mistakingly nnewi are already commercialised, awka is a capital and university city , meant for middle class ,if anything they are trying to stop commercialisation of awka because it is already getting out of control.
Anyone who is really from anambra should have personal beef with Obi except the person is with 'them'.

Meennn! That guy took of 10 years back! As for me i have personal beef wit am.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by chino11(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Bashr nwanne mu kedu ije. Biko rapu Globe hes got beef to sort out.

Biko make a stop anytime @ Awka so that we can sit over a bottle of Henny. grin

You have always shown your unbiased analysis of how things are. I live and work in Awka with my family, I know that Awka is serene, quiet and hospitable city meant for civil and student classes and much more less of merchants like Onitsha and Nnewi; either middle class if you like. As I write this piece Onitsha boys weekenders are trooping into the city for weekend jolly just as always to catch their fun before they return to their base tomorrow evening.

I don't know why people will come online only to make fool of themselves. Why not Elrufai compare his cave Katsina to Anambra. Even the entire NW/NE cannot be compared to Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
chino11: Bashr nwanne mu kedu ije. Biko rapu Globe hes got beef to sort out.

Biko make a stop anytime @ Awka so that we can sit over a bottle of Henny. grin

You have always shown your unbiased analysis of how things are. I live and work in Awka with my family, I know that Awka is serene, quiet and hospitable city meant for civil and student classes and much more less of traders like Onitsha and Nnewi; either middle class if you like. As I write this piece Onitsha boys weekenders are trooping into the city for weekend jolly just as always to catch their fun before they return to their base tomorrow evening.

I don't know why people will come online only to make fool of themselves. Why not Elrufai compare his cave Katsina to Anambra. Even the entire NW/NE cannot be compared to Anambra.

nwanne dalu they these people know exactly what they are doing but they picked the wrong state. we go jam one day my next trip to onitsha should be next month and i always stop over in awka to club and chill.
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by MrGlobe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Anyone who is really from anambra should have personal beef with Obi except the person is with 'them'.

Meennn! That guy took of 10 years back! As for me i have personal beef wit am.
Lol.. Bro dont mind these paid sycophants sounding as stoopid as ever. Trying to use anambra state to cover thr fraud peter obi. The same sycophants jumping around my posts without denying my statements or addressing it with facts. Every true son of Anambra state hates the Fraud peter obi. I bet these rats can put up this argument in any place in Anambra even in Peter Obis village.. Peter obi has taken us back into darkness. Awka is the worst capital in the east without any facelift, dirty, no good and beautified dual carraiges, no good hospital or quality schools, not liveable. Nnewi is disorganized, onitsha too. The masses are on the streets feeding from hand to mouth more than any other state in the east while the fraud peter obi is building his malls and mansions in abuja, trapping state funds at fidelity bank, building his scam miller factory and grand malt in ph and governing the state from enugu. Normally I wouldnt bother replying them but since I have learnt they live on propaganda, i will not allow them succeed here on nairaland which I run cool
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by bashr8: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol.. Bro dont mind these paid sycophants sounding as stoopid as ever. Trying to use anambra state to cover thr fraud peter obi. The same sycophants jumping around my posts without denying my statements or addressing it with facts. Every true son of Anambra state hates the Fraud peter obi. I bet these rats can put up this argument in any place in Anambra even in Peter Obis village.. Peter obi has taken us back into darkness. Awka is the worst capital in the east without any facelift, dirty, no good and beautified dual carraiges, no good hospital or quality schools, not liveable. Nnewi is disorganized, onitsha too. The masses are on the streets feeding from hand to mouth more than any other state in the east while the fraud peter obi is building his malls and mansions in abuja, trapping state funds at fidelity bank, building his scam miller factory and grand malt in ph and governing the state from enugu. Normally I wouldnt bother replying them but since I have learnt they live on propaganda, i will not allow them succeed here on nairaland which I run cool
its obvious its really personal , pherhaps a family feud or land disagreemtns. that is ur own cup of tree. anambra remains the economic nerve centre of the country ,peter obi or no peter obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) / Hoodlums Disrupt Tradermoni Scheme In Ilorin / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.