Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (14645 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by lexylaw40: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by lexylaw40: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okay ; tongue
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by RealityKings: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abagworo:

I believe Nigerians have deteriorated to an alarming psychological state which calls for emergency proliferation of multiple psychiatric clinics. Instead of you to oppose constructively, you've brought in unnecessary tribalism and name-calling. Every sane person knows Obi's performance has been dismal. As someone who often visited Awka and Nnewi, I once criticized him on Nairaland but had to stop because some people just like Obi made it seem like any other Nigerian criticizing Obi hates Anambra State. The impact of Ngige's short stay is still felt far more than Obi's 6 years.
obi's abismal perfomance knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by RealityKings: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Nna men!!! I tire for governance in that state, and i'm just watching the clock in anticipation of Obis' departure in about two years time. angry angry

I'm not impressed with current development strides in Anambra and i've also noticed that the quality of work done in road construction and public buildings is under par. This is one reason you hardly see pics/videos showcasing government developments in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi: there's not much to show, and the little you see (à la 'anids') is 'local government/substandard' looking stuff.
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by donbrowser(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
RoadStar:

This baseless pride of not being able to accept critisism is what Obi has been exploiting for time now.
You could see in his response to el-rufais comments as an Igbo attack.
This mentallity especially of Igbos is beginning to damage us big time.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by lexylaw40: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Hello helloooo
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by lexylaw40: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
As you vote tomorrow take a look at the records of all the canddates
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by donbrowser(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by nku5: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2023
nku5:

Beautiful write up. Where this Ofodile man dey since? Peter Obi just rode in ngige's hard luck and ikemba's personality. I'm glad people are waking up.

I wrote this when I was ignorant. I have since repented cool
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by garykoeman: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by okoro: 4:44pm On Apr 29
Abagworo:

I believe Nigerians have deteriorated to an alarming psychological state which calls for emergency proliferation of multiple psychiatric clinics. Instead of you to oppose constructively, you've brought in unnecessary tribalism and name-calling. Every sane person knows Obi's performance has been dismal. As someone who often visited Awka and Nnewi, I once criticized him on Nairaland but had to stop because some people just like Obi made it seem like any other Nigerian criticizing Obi hates Anambra State. The impact of Ngige's short stay is still felt far more than Obi's 6 years.
coming from Obidient
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Basic123: 6:28pm On Apr 29
Ibime:

The reason peeps fret when Obi is attacked is that an attack on Obi is an attack on Ojukwu, which is a no-no in Igbo society. Lets not forget that Peter Obi is Ojukwu's "son" and his "last wish" was for Anambrarians to vote for Obi.

How did OBI treat OJUKWU eventually?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by Basic123: 6:31pm On Apr 29
okoro:
coming from Obidient

He is not a fool!

Na non Igbos they used their fake product marketing skills to package OBI and sold him to I blame!

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by okoro: 7:42pm On Apr 29
Basic123:

He is not a fool!

Na non Igbos they used their fake product marketing skills to package OBI and sold him to I blame!
we thank God that Agulu thief did not win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by okoro: 7:47pm On Apr 29
nku5:

I wrote this when I was ignorant. I have since repented cool
you are many like that but the question that you people failed to respond is that what has changed between 2013 when he left power and now?
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by donbrowser(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29
Abagworo:

grin
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by okoro: 6:28am On Apr 30
donbrowser:

grin
they will not like what is happening to them at the moment
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by okoro: 7:34pm On Apr 30
DMerciful
Re: Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda by garfield1: 12:50am On May 01
Well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins Award In Atlanta, Becomes Honorary Citizen / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.