Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence (19809 Views)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Test Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2015
This is easy:

On a homicide case, the police is unable to find anything. However, they have five suspects who could have killed the person – Samoa, Richard, Neil, Jenifer and Sia.

Suddenly, an officer notices that there is something written on the calendar. He finds out that they are numbers – 9, 4, 5, 10, 8. He smiles, as he know who the killer is. Do you ?

Clue: make friends with your calendar
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2015
This is easy:

Sam got killed in his office. And at the time of his death, there are five people present in the same office.

Edison, Jason, Sofia, Janna and Maxis - They are the prime suspects

The killer intentionally leaves a clue for the police to figure out. From sams blood he wrote on a calendar near to the body - 6, 4, 9, 10, 11

Who killed sam?

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: a rainbow doesn't have an end. its an effect of light

Yea right u think too fast bro...
cheesy

You shouldn't go that far... the answer is to
What is at the end of a rainbow?

Is "W" cheesy

By the way a rainbow has an end, it either it "ROYGBIV" Or "VIGBYOR"... I Presume u know what they stand for.

hey checked out the 2 questions on page 3... remember don't think too far wink
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Researchers have found that "Pad kid poured curd pulled cod" is the world's hardest tongue twister.

TRY IT!
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
Four kids having five rocks each were playing a game in which they need to throw the rock at solid area in the water.

Kid1: Succeeded in throwing three rocks at solid area but one of the rock sunk.

Kid3: His aim was so bad that all rocks got sunk.

Kid4: He was awesome and none of the rocks got sunk.

Kid2 was the winner but was struck by a rock in the head and died.

Who killed Kid2 ?

Attempt these:
kid 1 killed kid 2 with his last stone
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

Yea right u think too fast bro...
cheesy

You shouldn't go that far... the answer is to

Is "W" cheesy

By the way a rainbow has an end, it either it "ROYGBIV" Or "VIGBYOR"... I Presume u know what they stand for.

hey checked out the 2 questions on page 3... remember don't think too far wink
lol. which page 3 is that
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2015
You are giving an intelligence test. In that, you are provided by the code - MOD OAT AIM DUE TIE

You know that only one word from this code is true and the rest ones are only put in to make the task difficult for you. To understand, you are provided with a clue – If you are told any one of the characters of the code word, you can find out the word easily.

Can you deduce the actual code word from the entire code?

This is a bit tasking.... but let figure it out
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: lol. which page 3 is that

This same page... the top
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
This is easy:

Sam got killed in his office. And at the time of his death, there are five people present in the same office.

Edison, Jason, Sofia, Janna and Maxis - They are the prime suspects

The killer intentionally leaves a clue for the police to figure out. From sams blood he wrote on a calendar near to the body - 6, 4, 9, 10, 11

Who killed sam?

I think its Janna
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

This same page... the top
harrysterol come and try out some of these puzzles. tosyne2much you too
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky:
I think its Janna

6 = june (j)
4 = april (a)
9 = September (s)
10 = October (o)
11 = November (n)

Jason

1 Like

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
You are giving an intelligence test. In that, you are provided by the code - MOD OAT AIM DUE TIE

You know that only one word from this code is true and the rest ones are only put in to make the task difficult for you. To understand, you are provided with a clue – If you are told any one of the characters of the code word, you can find out the word easily.

I don't really understand this puzzle oo
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
This is easy:

On a homicide case, the police is unable to find anything. However, they have five suspects who could have killed the person – Samoa, Richard, Neil, Jenifer and Sia.

Suddenly, an officer notices that there is something written on the calendar. He finds out that they are numbers – 9, 4, 5, 10, 8. He smiles, as he know who the killer is. Do you ?

that means this one is Samoa,
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Lol wink
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: that means this one is Samoa,

Yea right!
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: I don't really understand this puzzle oo

About these
You are giving an intelligence test. In that, you are provided by the code -

MOD OAT AIM DUE TIE

What I don't understand about it is

MOD OAT AIM DUE TIE

We have 2M, 2O, 2D, 2A, 2I, 2T but a single U

And again... only TIE has more than one vowel... wink
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

About these

What I don't understand about it is

MOD OAT AIM DUE TIE

We have 2M, 2O, 2D, 2A, 2I, 2T but a single U

And again... only TIE has more than one vowel... wink
. actually, MOD is the only word there that has only one vowel letter, the rest have 2

1 Like

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky:
. actually, MOD is the only word there that has only one vowel letter, the rest have 2
again, MOD is the only word there that is shortened. I believe MOD should be a short form of moderator or modulator or modulus. my observation sha
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
A friend asked this simple question, and I went dumb for close to 30 seconds. #=-S

Half a million plus half a billion is equals to what?

Don't use a calculator, don't write down, Use ur head.
500 500 000
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
This one is kinda tricky..

It's Raining at midnight. Will there be sunny weather in 72 hours?
no it will be exactly 3 days to midnight.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
FAMILY TREE

I'm a married woman. John's son is my daughter's father. What is my relationship to John?
father in law
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
When Lilly was 4 years old, her sister Mary was half her age. Now Mary is 40 years old..

How old is Lilly?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky:
harrysterol come and try out some of these puzzles. tosyne2much you too
Maa rush book space first.. Hehehe grin
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Maa rush book space first.. Hehehe grin
a beg help me call dem geniuses on NL to come here. abeg no call those lipsrsealed lipsrsealed people
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
This riddle is short, simple and tricky.. But still 80% will fail it.

How many months have 28 days?
12 months
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
"Jack is taller than Peter, and Bill is shorter than Jack."

Which of the following statements is most accurate?

(a) Bill is taller than Peter
(b) Bill is shorter than Peter
(c) Bill is as tall as Peter
(d) It is impossible to tell whether Bill or Peter is taller
d
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks.

Who carried the heavier load and why?
the farmer cause he carried a sack of grain while d hired help just carried sacks of no grain.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
A man and his wife were driving in a car, when the wife's behavior caused him to stop the car and rush to the nearest house.

When he returned to the car, he found his poor wife dead and there was a stranger in the car with her.

When the police arrived, they did not arrest or even question the stranger.

How come?
they were both dead
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Oh lawd!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
let do these together

Peter and John are related. But Peter's Father is John's Father's Only Son, Who is Peter to John?
it would seem john should be peter's uncle, but here it says john's father has just a son. Could john be an aunt?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
they were both dead

They were not both dead... only the wife is...
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
500 500 000

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / FIFA 23 Mod FIFA 14 Apk+obb+data Offline Download - PS5 Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.