Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence (19784 Views)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Test Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
An old man was dying and so he called his three sons. He gave them equal money and ask them to buy something that can fill their living room entirely. He told them that he will give all his money and property to the son who is able to do this task as asked.

The first son buys sticks and tries to fill the room but he falls short of sticks. The second sun buys straw but he also falls short of filling the room. The third son buys only two things and he is able to fill the room completely and thus earns all the property and money.

What did he buy?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
A man who made spears and shields once came to Akbar's court.

"Your Majesty, nobody can make shields and spears to equal mine," he said. "My shields are so strong that nothing can pierce them and my spears are so sharp that there's nothing they cannot pierce."

"I can prove you wrong on one count certainly," said Birbal suddenly.

"Impossible!" declared the man.

How Did Birbal Proved him wrong ?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Can you find out the number of triangles in the picture that has been attached with this puzzle?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-H5_dQ2HIKbU/VLARup-mQaI/AAAAAAAAEtg/XZ1ZVDxM6xo/s1600/count-traingles.png[/img]
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
For my anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife. Since she is a voracious reader, I decided to collect a lot of books for her. On the first day of the month, I bought one book, on the second, I bought two and on the third, I bought three. This process went on till the anniversary and on the day, I had 276 books with me to gift her.

Can you calculate, on which day is our anniversary?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
You have to place all the digits from 1 to 9 without repeating any number in a tic tac toe board. The condition is that the numbers should add up to 15 whether you add the numbers in each row, column or diagonally.

Can you do it?

Hint: tic tac toe is in form of [img]http://4.bp..com/-10Q6-c3sqms/VE0my-LsZ1I/AAAAAAAAMm8/_9P188zudBI/s1600/THE%2BTIC%2BTAC%2BTOE.png[/img]

Leave your ans in
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6
8 | 8 | 9
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
What additional can you see in this picture that does not meet the eye clearly?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2y9qR_ndfbo/VGizbm5W2tI/AAAAAAAAEag/7os-VX5AX24/s1600/what-do-you-see-in-picture.jpg[/img]
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Can you find out the combined weight of the cat, the dog and the rabbit in the given picture ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jjfAktzq4zk/U2pNRMTauuI/AAAAAAAAC5g/Pbutz2w9RBg/s1600/rabbit-dog-and-cat-on-weighing-scale-puzzle.jpg[/img]

Rabbit + Cat = 10
Dog + Rabbit = 20
Cat + Dog = 24
Cat + Dog + Rabbit =?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
simdam500:
What additional can you see in this picture that does not meet the eye clearly?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2y9qR_ndfbo/VGizbm5W2tI/AAAAAAAAEag/7os-VX5AX24/s1600/what-do-you-see-in-picture.jpg[/img]
a baby in the fetal position
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
simdam500:
A man who made spears and shields once came to Akbar's court.

"Your Majesty, nobody can make shields and spears to equal mine," he said. "My shields are so strong that nothing can pierce them and my spears are so sharp that there's nothing they cannot pierce."

"I can prove you wrong on one count certainly," said Birbal suddenly.

"Impossible!" declared the man.

How Did Birbal Proved him wrong ?
going by his claims, his spears can pierce his shields
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
blessedvisky: going by his claims, his spears can pierce his shields
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
simdam500:
Can you find out the combined weight of the cat, the dog and the rabbit in the given picture ?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jjfAktzq4zk/U2pNRMTauuI/AAAAAAAAC5g/Pbutz2w9RBg/s1600/rabbit-dog-and-cat-on-weighing-scale-puzzle.jpg[/img]

Rabbit + Cat = 10
Dog + Rabbit = 20
Cat + Dog = 24
Cat + Dog + Rabbit =?

R=3KG C=7KG D=17KG. ALL TOGETHER =27KG
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=simdam500 post=30665001][/quote] she I get am??
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
blessedvisky:

R=3KG C=7KG D=17KG. ALL TOGETHER =27KG

Yea right! How did u come up with that
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
simdam500:

Yea right! How did u come up with that
mathematics!!! I solved using substitution method of solving equations. thank God I still remember that one embarassed
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Apitch(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
4 |3 |8
9 |5 |1
2 |7 |6
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Apitch(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
That of 100people killing the next person, it's 57
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Gemc3(f): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:
What five letter words become SHORTER when you add two letters to it?

HINT: Take some seconds to study the question well.

SHORT
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apitch: That of 100people killing the next person, it's 57

How explain cool
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apitch:
4 |3 |8
9 |5 |1
2 |7 |6

cheesy
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Apitch(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:

How explain cool
First the odd numbers eliminated the even numbers and 50 where left, also the sword is with no1 guy
Secondly they eliminated again and 25were left ine the sequence of 1, 5, 9, 13 ... And since it's no longer an even number, I had to manually cancel out the numbers till 57th guy was the last man standing
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Apitch(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:
Can you find out the number of triangles in the picture that has been attached with this puzzle?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-H5_dQ2HIKbU/VLARup-mQaI/AAAAAAAAEtg/XZ1ZVDxM6xo/s1600/count-traingles.png[/img]
24 triangles
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Apitch(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:
For my anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife. Since she is a voracious reader, I decided to collect a lot of books for her. On the first day of the month, I bought one book, on the second, I bought two and on the third, I bought three. This process went on till the anniversary and on the day, I had 276 books with me to gift her.

Can you calculate, on which day is our anniversary?
23rd
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:
An old man was dying and so he called his three sons. He gave them equal money and ask them to buy something that can fill their living room entirely. He told them that he will give all his money and property to the son who is able to do this task as asked.

The first son buys sticks and tries to fill the room but he falls short of sticks. The second sun buys straw but he also falls short of filling the room. The third son buys only two things and he is able to fill the room completely and thus earns all the property and money.

What did he buy?
pls what's the answer to this one??
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apitch:
First the odd numbers eliminated the even numbers and 50 where left, also the sword is with no1 guy
Secondly they eliminated again and 25were left ine the sequence of 1, 5, 9, 13 ... And since it's no longer an even number, I had to manually cancel out the numbers till 57th guy was the last man standing

Oh brilliant method! I'll try solve mine too that way and will get back...
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
blessedvisky: pls what's the answer to this one??

Well well...

Clue: he bought something that not only him can benefit from but everyone in the room...

He got something cheap
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:

Well well...

Clue: he bought something that not only him can benefit from but everyone in the room...

He got something cheap
let me guess, he bought saw dust and filled the room with it right??
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
blessedvisky: let me guess, he bought saw dust and filled the room with it right??

U think too far bro...

He got a candle stick and a single match stick... lightning it will illuminate the room and everyone will benefit wink
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:

U think too far bro...

He got a candle stick and a single match stick... lightning it will illuminate the room and everyone will benefit wink
hmmm
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
simdam500:

U think too far bro...

hmmm he could have bought air freshner though
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Deandean: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks.

Who carried the heavier load and why?
d farmer cos his sack contained grain as against empty sack by d laborer
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Deandean: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
What five letter words become SHORTER when you add two letters to it?

HINT: Take some seconds to study the question well.
anss z SHORT
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Deandean: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
I've posted this before when i had just 200 subs.. But, For the new subs =-)

If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place.. what place would you be in now?
ans zz 2nd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.