Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence (19424 Views)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Test Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

They were not both dead... only the wife is...
he was a medic?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
the farmer cause he carried a sack of grain while d hired help just carried sacks of no grain.

cheesy
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

cheesy cheesy
what?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

cheesy
wetin happen na?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
he was a medic?

A man and his wife were driving in a car, when the wife's behavior caused him to stop the car and rush to the nearest house.

When he returned to the car, he found his poor wife dead and there was a stranger in the car with her.

When the police arrived, they did not arrest or even question the stranger.

How come?

The wife is a pregnant woman.... so the instance when the woman behavior changed, it so sure she's about to put to bed... the man rushed to the nearest house for help... but before he came back, she has put to bed in the car. In that process she lost her life and and baby which was the stranger was alive... cheesy

That too tasking tho
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
wetin happen na?

U got it
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

The wife is a pregnant woman.... so the instance when the woman behavior changed, it so sure she's about to put to bed... the man rushed to the nearest house for help... but before he came back, she has put to bed in the car. In that process she lost her life and and baby which was the stranger was alive... cheesy

That too tasking tho
there was no clue to indicate she was pregnant, she could av been epileptic, suffers from a severe ailment. And technically, the man would have driven at a frantic pace to get to the hospital. Abi nurse dey every residential house?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
I really don't want to post this, but the terrorist here is a genius on his own...

A terrorist hijacks a plane with 10 passengers and there is lots of gold in the plane.
After taking the gold , he asked the government officials for 11 parachutes.
He killed all the passenger so that no one can identify him , take one parachute and jumps off.

Was he stupid to ask for 11
parachutes if he need only one ?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:
there was no clue to indicate she was pregnant, she could av been epileptic, suffers from a severe ailment. And technically, the man would have driven at a frantic pace to get to the hospital. Abi nurse dey every residential house?

U were right... the part she was pregnant is a clue i made mistake of not posting... cry
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Let do these together...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VxvwFFC4HCI/VLgsa6tQeTI/AAAAAAAAEug/OCREXQTht1Q/s1600/missing-number-in-circle.jpg[/img]

What is the answer?

Note: the figure below is just the number where each circle belong... like we have 4 circle
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
Let do these together...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VxvwFFC4HCI/VLgsa6tQeTI/AAAAAAAAEug/OCREXQTht1Q/s1600/missing-number-in-circle.jpg[/img]

What is the answer?

Note: the figure below is just the number where each circle belong... like we have 4 circle

Got it!
In the first circle
(5 + 4) * 2 = 18

In the third circle
2. (12 + 8 ) * 3 = 60

In the fourth circle
3. (3 + 9) * 4 = 48

So the fourth will be
(4 + x) * 5 = 30
20 + 5x = 30
5x = 30 - 20
5x = 10
X = 2..

QED.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cindy opened twenty five presents.
Duke opened five presents.
John opened fifteen presents.

Judging by the statements, can you decipher how many presents will be opened by Rhea?

Clue: Rhea name is on the line.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: kid 1 killed kid 2 with his last stone

A job well done cheesy
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
I dunno it

100 people are standing in a circle. The person standing at number 1 is having a sword. He kills the person next to him with the sword and then gives the sword to the third person. This process is carried out till there is just one person left.

Can you find out who survives?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
I dunno it

100 people are standing in a circle. The person standing at number 1 is having a sword. He kills the person next to him with the sword and then gives the sword to the third person. This process is carried out till there is just one person left.

Can you find out who survives?
97th person
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

Judging by the statements, can you decipher how many presents will be opened by Rhea?

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
I really don't want to post this, but the terrorist here is a genius on his own...

A terrorist hijacks a plane with 10 passengers and there is lots of gold in the plane.
After taking the gold , he asked the government officials for 11 parachutes.
He killed all the passenger so that no one can identify him , take one parachute and jumps off.

Was he stupid to ask for 11
parachutes if he need only one ?
no he wasnt, he needed to ask such so he could also be granted a parachute, and upon jumping off may be supposed for a passenger.
However, he is eventually silly because, smart government officials would be waiting on ground for him foolish enough to take the gold along with him. Also i believe the pilot would alert securities as soon as he jumped off.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
blublahd:

pls explain this answer, I don't understand
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky:
pls explain this answer, I don't understand
i divided by 5, na guess oh.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by somcherry(f): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
In a hotel, a man was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door. He shifted the blanket and stepped down from the bed. He waked to the door and opened it to find a stranger standing outside.
Upon opening the gate, that stranger said, "Pardon me, I must have made a mistake. I thought this was my room."
The stranger then walked the corridor and climbed down the stairs. The man closed the door and immediately called the security. He asked them to arrest that stranger immediately.
Why did he asked them to arrest that stranger? What made him suspicious?

The stranger knocked,instead of opening the door with his key
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
somcherry:
The stranger knocked,instead of opening the door with his key

Smart cheesy
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2015

blublahd:

blessedvisky: pls explain this answer, I don't understand

Leggo!
Cind(y) = 25
Duk(e) = 5
Joh(n) = 15

Now unto
Rhe(a) = 1

E.g a = 1, b = 2, c = 3
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by somcherry(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
let do these together

Peter and John are related. But Peter's Father is John's Father's Only Son, Who is Peter to John?
Peter is john's son
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Solve the April fools day riddle by telling what does below pictogram tell us
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YsME721T1tA/VDlw0bVpqTI/AAAAAAAAL_M/lKna6fH_neU/s1600/Pictogram%2BAprill%2BFool%2BRiddle.jpg[/img]
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by harrysterol(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2015
blessedvisky:
harrysterol come and try out some of these puzzles. tosyne2much you too
lol I been go exile online o grin were d puzzle!! Solved
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2015
A picture grid with numbers has been provided to you.

Can you identify the last missing number on the grid ?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TsJP4GD_Jt8/VCri_TLuhZI/AAAAAAAAEI4/FMb4kEDhgo8/s1600/number-grid-puzzle.jpg[/img]
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
A brother wants to use his brother's desktop computer. When he opens it, he finds out that it is password protected. Now, he clicks on the hint and the following appears in front of him:

1 Jug 2 Birthdays 3 Fights 4 Cars 2 Laptops 1 Watch

He is left confused entirely. He has no clue. Can you help him with the password?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
simdam500:
A brother wants to use his brother's desktop computer. When he opens it, he finds out that it is password protected. Now, he clicks on the hint and the following appears in front of him:

1 Jug 2 Birthdays 3 Fights 4 Cars 2 Laptops 1 Watch

He is left confused entirely. He has no clue. Can you help him with the password?
jigsaw
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
simdam500:
A picture grid with numbers has been provided to you.

Can you identify the last missing number on the grid ?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TsJP4GD_Jt8/VCri_TLuhZI/AAAAAAAAEI4/FMb4kEDhgo8/s1600/number-grid-puzzle.jpg[/img]
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
simdam500:

Leggo!
Cind(y) = 25
Duk(e) = 5
Joh(n) = 15

Now unto
Rhe(a) = 1

E.g a = 1, b = 2, c = 3
nice
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
somcherry:

Peter is john's son

Why are you viewing my thread undecided
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
simdam500: Let begin

Sherlock, A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note:

710 57735 34 5508 51 7718

Currently there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name?

BILL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside. / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.