Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! (3179 Views)

Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Gay
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by KwachImani(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Gay
..I think gay is the new cool.....hheheheheh..i can see every little thing here must have the word "gay" mentioned..... grin grin grin...please leave them alone and discuss the topic like grown ups.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by cindyrella(f): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2012
ICEMAN01:
If you really want to find out..I can show you..haha.wink

undecided undecided
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

Its not a gay tendency, it's a sign of homosexuality. Because you feel pressured towards a gender you don't naturally like.
You cannot love and respect women and detest women at the same time, make up your mind. Soo many men here are too bloody confused.

For the up-teenth time....the header says"What men detest about women"..Not what Iceman detest's about women..!!!..And please less of the gay stuff..I am 100% straight..and just because I may have my views on certain behavioural qualities in some women does not mean I detest them....Get it right!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Gay
..Oh Boy please don't go there..a man having an opinion doesn't make him Gay..am sure you are fully aware of that..lets keep it real!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Kwach Imani: ..I think gay is the new cool.....hheheheheh..i can see every little thing here must have the word "gay" mentioned..... grin grin grin...please leave them alone and discuss the topic like grown ups.
.Finally some common sense..It's so refreshing to know that someone can see beyond their nose..I salute you my sister!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by queensmith: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
ICEMAN01:

For the up-teenth time....the header says"What men detest about women"..Not what Iceman detest's about women..!!!..And please less of the gay stuff..I am 100% straight..and just because I may have my views on certain behavioural qualities in some women does not mean I detest them....Get it right!

ok, let me put it this way, do you like the traits in men but detest it in women?
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

Its not a gay tendency, it's a sign of homosexuality. Because you feel pressured towards a gender you don't naturally like.
You cannot love and respect women and detest women at the same time, make up your mind. Soo many men here are too bloody confused.
I fail to see your point here..Men/Women detest each others behavoral qualities for a number of different reasons..I mentioned a few..so suddenly that makes me Gay..That's absurd!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

ok, let me put it this way, do you like the traits in men but detest it in women?
..Both sexes have their likes and/or dislikes..That's only human..so how does that make anyone Gay?..millions of women slate men everyday about what they detest..are they therefore all Lesbians??

1 Like

Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
ICEMAN01: ..Both sexes have their likes and/or dislikes..That's only human..so how does that make anyone Gay?..millions of women slate men everyday about what they detest..are they therefore all Lesbians??
Thanks for the opinion
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
cindyrella: Well you did ask?..wink

undecided undecided
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by KwachImani(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2012
ICEMAN01: .Finally some common sense..It's so refreshing to know that someone can see beyond their nose..I salute you my sister!
...Dont mind them dear ....a lot of these little boys/girls running their mouth around....dont worry yourself....most can barely hold a civilised mature conversation.What you need to do is spot the difference and hang out with a little more intelligent people dear.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by kay9(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
ICEMAN01: ..Both sexes have their likes and/or dislikes..That's only human..so how does that make anyone Gay?..millions of women slate men everyday about what they detest..are they therefore all Lesbians??
Would like to see your reply to this, queensmith...
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Kwach Imani:
...Dont mind them dear ....a lot of these little boys/girls running their mouth around....dont worry yourself....most can barely hold a civilised mature conversation.What you need to do is spot the difference and hang out with a little more intelligent people dear.... smiley smiley smiley
You are soo right..perhaps this goes towards explaining why Nigeria continues to have issues...why can't people just give their candid opinion without the insults and abuse?..It's low and pathetic..we need to change our attitude..!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2012
ICEMAN01: 1..Oh Boy please don't go there..a man having an opinion doesn't make him Gay..am sure you are fully aware of that..lets keep it real!
Yes I am but not when those opinions lead to a certain conclusion noticed by not one but more than three people. Dude check yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall / Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) / My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.