Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? (804 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by shadrach77: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
i wouldn't. Will you? kindly discuss grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2012
I don't think it is necessary to enter into a covenant with a person just because you want that person to understand/realize the depth of what you feel for them. Nothing in life is guaranteed and the only constant thing is change.

You may feel strongly about someone today but different factors could make you detest that same person tomorrow. That's the beauty of love- the numerous ways through which you could show it. An exchange of body fluids is not necessary to express it- in fact, it is a form of slavery and bondage which in itself is the exact opposite of everything that love stands for.

~Love freely~
~Explore boundlessly~

And lastly, save your blood for when you are really gonna need it. smiley
Re: Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 16, 2012
Blood covenant in 2012? Are people still that dumb?
Re: Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by tellwisdom: 1:52am On Jun 16, 2012
ninjasexy, can i gve you my home address?? its been long i yanshed. pls help me sad sad
Re: Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2012
Blood covenant abi?
Someone once said HIV can be transferred this way nah so it is an hell no. Besides I don't mess with the supernatural
Re: Girls, Would You Enter Into A Blood Covenant With A Man You Love? by PeeBee: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2012
NO!
@naijasexy, well said.

(1) (Reply)

Must It Always Be The"he" Things In A Relationship? / The Worst Pain That You've Ever Had? / To A Lady Who Has The Best Heart...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.