Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? (7685 Views)

The Use Of ATM To Tranfer Money, How Effient And Secure Is It? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Easy And Secure Way To Shop Online Using VTN (virtual Termina Lnetwork) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
Alertpay is now payza. Very great payment processor. What I love most is their interface. While I take paypal payments on fiverr, I choosed alertpay on gigbucks.
And of course, it worked great if you integrate it on your website to get payment from credit card holders and other payza users.
But you just won't want to make mention of it as a real alternative to paypal, because it doesn't come close.
But it's not good to sell on website using paypal, 2checkout does that better
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by mavinc4u(f): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
i think paypal accepts Nigeria indirectly if you are genuine
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by fnk: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
I didn't hear anyone mention Solid Trust Pay. That is what I use and they are very good too. Here is a link. https://solidtrustpay.com/index.php?r=114674700
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by omonija2000(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Liberty reserve is really safe but the users have to pay for it by having several passwords that comes in different names. As I'm talking to you right now, I don"t know my LR password, master key etc. I order for a new password when I want to login.
Make sure that you copy the details of your registration , paste and save it in a safe place before you close your browser. And the best way to save your details is by open your secured email, paste the detail into your composed page , titled the subject with the keyword you will remember (better use LR details) and click on save draft. By this you can obtain your details whenever you wish.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by BSF: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hello people, I have money in Liberty reserve and Alertpay. How can I withdraw it to my local bank account in Nigeria.
Thank you
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by souleymon(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
I am not of the opinion of bypassing things against its right channel.
Paypal isnt accepting Nigeria.I havent even for one day try opening it even though i can bypass its securities
Alertpay isnt widely accepted like Liberty Reserve or Paypal
Good thing is Liberty Reserve does accept Nigeria, and being an E-Payment Funder, i earn from it
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by souleymon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
BSF: Hello people, I have money in Liberty reserve and Alertpay. How can I withdraw it to my local bank account in Nigeria.
Thank you

You can sell your Liberty Reserve at a suitable rate.If you want to, reach me on 08029812395
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by mimon79(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Been using Alert pay, for over a year now and apart from their charges which ranges between 2.5% depending on your transaction, its very secure and reliable. Only problem is funding it with an e-processor here in Naija is a tad expensive; could be N200 to a $1. I am making cool money with some investment programs online currently, if interestesd you can mail me on ndyotu@yahoo.com for details. Remain blessed!
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by BSF: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
souleymon:

You can sell your Liberty Reserve at a suitable rate.If you want to, reach me on 08029812395
ok
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
souleymon: I am not of the opinion of bypassing things against its right channel.
Paypal isnt accepting Nigeria.I havent even for one day try opening it even though i can bypass its securities
Alertpay isnt widely accepted like Liberty Reserve or Paypal
Good thing is Liberty Reserve does accept Nigeria, and being an E-Payment Funder, i earn from it

Haba!No say this as this na presegs as I run it successful.Any,do pass your clients that want buy or sell paypal to me and anyone that want to pay with paypal or want to be paid with paypal.
Goodluck!
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
souleymon:

Ok nd no 4gt me o o o to .......
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
BSF:
Thank you for the caution
I 100% guarantee Souleymon as I've transacted much with him wt no probs.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by shedraq1: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
normaljenny: Paypal has refused us so we are to look elsewhere. I want adise on alertpay as recommended by some nairalanders. Pls I want to ask if alertpay is as internationally recognised, secure and reliable as paypal is. And can I integret it into my website as per receiving payment for my online sales. Please I would welcome advises from nairalanders that have knowledge of alertpay.
Thanks.

use liberty reserve insteda
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
I MUST THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFO SO FAR. I OPENED A LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT BUT WHEN I TRIED OPENING IT AGAIN THEY REQUESTED FOR A VERIFICATION PIN WHICH I ENTERED AND COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY REJECTED THE SAME VERIFICATION PIN THEY SENT TO MY EMAIL SAYING THAT IT DOES NOT MATCH THE ONE THEY SENT TO ME. I TRIED IT SEVERALLY AND NO WAY. I SAID SHOO! IF NA MONEY DEY INSIDE, THAT MEANS SAY I DON LOST. WHERE I COME FROM (IBO) A KOBO COUNTS. WE NO DEY GAMBLE WITH MONEY. IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING. I CHECKED OUT GOOGLE 2CHECKOUT AND AM THINKING OF GOING THEIR, BUT IF WORSE COMES TO WORST DON'T U GUYS AND GALS THINK IT WILL BE COOL TO GO TO COTONOU TO AND GET A LITTLE APARTMENT AND INTEGRATE THE PAYPAL WITH MY WEBSITE, AND NEVER TRY TO OPEN IT HERE IN " GIANT OF AFRICA" MY FOOT.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by mrrock: 4:01am On Jun 17, 2012
@normaljenny
What you are saying is not true!. And based on the tone of your messages I can tell you are still a newbie in these things.
There's no way you can open new liberty reserve account and not be able to login because you're in Nigeria. You don't know what you're doing so ask somebody who knows to help you offline.

NB: after you've signed up for new liberty reserve account be advised they do NOT email your login details except your LR account number. The rest of the login detail would appear on the last page after you have completed the new account sign up.
Don't begin any online business unless you've researched things and you know what you are doing online, because if you don't know what your're doing someone could collect your password and withdraw all your money. Of course without your knowledge. Liberty reserve don't give refund, a payment sent is sent forever.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ziccoit: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2012
purefella: I don't know why paypal is very afraid of coming to Nigeria , their response is always Fraud/Scams but i think with all these years of operations they should have enough in system to pay tithes to the boiz nah abi something dey worry dere head ni!!!?

PayPal is not afraid of coming to Nigeria , rather Nigeria is not ready to accept PayPal. This has nothing to do with scam or fraud. Our problem here is lack of organized working system.

If you scam me how can I trace you?
Most cities in Nigeria don't have a traceable address
What is your social security number?
Does Nigerian have a working national identity card? No.

So, dont blame PayPal, blame your visionless government right from your ward counsellor to the president. Had it been OBJ and d other rouges did not messed up the national identity card project; we would have had a basis on ground to negotiate with the PayPal .

This is among the reasons, CBN wants to force all bank users to supply their ID card number. Also, the reason for a new national ID card project to be all encompassing and all in one.

If a system that makes a fraudster/ scammer easily traceable is on ground today which is nationally and internationally recognized; PayPal would start accepting the Nigerians immediately.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2012
ziccoit:

PayPal is not afraid of coming to Nigeria , rather Nigeria is not ready to accept PayPal. This has nothing to do with scam or fraud. Our problem here is lack of organized working system.

So, dont blame PayPal, blame your visionless government right from your ward counsellor to the president. Had it been OBJ and d other rouges did not messed up the national identity card project; we would have had a basis on ground to negotiate with the PayPal .

This is among the reasons, CBN wants to force all bank users to supply their ID card number. Also, the reason for a new national ID card project to be all encompassing and all in one.

If a system that makes a fraudster/ scammer easily traceable is on ground today which is nationally and internationally recognized; PayPal would start accepting the Nigerians immediately.

Yes! !!You are right as PayPal likes credible Nigerians and I want to tell you all these that I run PayPal successfully from Nigeria with my real name and they know that I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2012
ziccoit:

Even the issues of IP address. Getting dedicated IP in Nigeria is like a nightmarme. And paypal hates when an IP is logging into different accounts and even hate it more when an account is being logged into by 100s of IP. I can't forget my 2009 paypal case. I'm doing fine with them now sha!
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2012
mrrock: @normaljenny
What you are saying is not true!. And based on the tone of your messages I can tell you are still a newbie in these things.
There's no way you can open new liberty reserve account and not be able to login because you're in Nigeria. You don't know what you're doing so ask somebody who knows to help you offline.

NB: after you've signed up for new liberty reserve account be advised they do NOT email your login details except your LR account number. The rest of the login detail would appear on the last page after you have completed the new account sign up.
Don't begin any online business unless you've researched things and you know what you are doing online, because if you don't know what your're doing someone could collect your password and withdraw all your money. Of course without your knowledge. Liberty reserve don't give refund, a payment sent is sent forever.

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN OF GREAT ASSISTANCE, AND DATS JUST WHAT I LOVE ABOUT NAIRALANDERS, OF COURSE AM A NEWBIE,BUT SURE KNOW WHERE AM GOING TO, BUT I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING LEGIT WITH MY LIFE. I DO NOT NEED THE PAYPAL OR LR TO USE IN PURCHASING STUFFS ON NET, I JUST NEEDED A PLATFORM I CAN USE IN PROCESSING PAYMENT FOR WARES I WILL BE SELLING ONLINE. SO ABOVE I ASKED COTONOU NO GO DEY FINE TO GO CREATE AM COME BACK? cry
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by kodebin(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2012
As Far as Online Transactions Is Concerned in Nigeria... Liberty Reserve is The Best Option... Unique Login Details Like Account Number,, Password,, Login Pin,, Master Key... Processes At The click of A Mouse... Paypal is Aight Buh It Aint Accepted here In Naija... And Implementing the LR api Is Really easy on a Website...

As For Y'all Saying LR can be hacked via Inbox,,, It Depends on Whether u Click On Malicious Mails Being sent By Fraudsters...

My Humble 2 Cents...
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2012
kodebin: As Far as Online Transactions Is Concerned in Nigeria... Liberty Reserve is The Best Option... Unique Login Details Like Account Number,, Password,, Login Pin,, Master Key... Processes At The click of A Mouse... Paypal is Aight Buh It Aint Accepted here In Naija... And Implementing the LR api Is Really easy on a Website...

As For Y'all Saying LR can be hacked via Inbox,,, It Depends on Whether u Click On Malicious Mails Being sent By Fraudsters...

My Humble 2 Cents...
Yet LR cannot receive credit card transactions. I guess it's only a store for one's wealth. Oh! I forgot the HYIPs and lovingdomains (where u can buy domain and hosting with lr).
LR ain't upgrading and for me they are far behind
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2012
eedriyz:
LOL

BROS! U DID NOT UNDASTAND ME, I MEANT GOING TO COTONOU TO OPEN A PAYPAL AND NOT LR
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ceedenis: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Super T: It o.k and you can link it it with GTB Master card or Visa card.

please how do u add ur gtb card nd hw do u fund nd receive pay frm d alertpay
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by frikuenci(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Everyone has said well.for me, I trusted LR because I left some bucks there for more than a year and trust me it was still intact when I checked my balance. I basically use it as an arsenal of fund and its easy to transfer money online.however, I joined some online biz to which not all accepts LibeRty reserve so I opt for alertpay.at the initial stage I could withdraw and also transfer funds to other accounts until that fateful day when I needed money badly and was asked to verify my account.I tried but couldn't get through.my money is still there.I notice Nigeria is not listed among the countries that one could verify the account with neither do I av a credit or mastercard.

Please I need help from alertpay users on how to get my account verified here in Nigeria so as to be able to acceSs my funds for use. Thanks very much for ur reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform / Nigeria’ll Regain World’s Largest Cocoa Producer Position — FG / Gtbank Internet Banking And Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.