Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? (7684 Views)

The Use Of ATM To Tranfer Money, How Effient And Secure Is It? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Easy And Secure Way To Shop Online Using VTN (virtual Termina Lnetwork) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
eedriyz:
Why not? u just need to get a vpn.

Hey bro! Tell me about vpn and how to go about it.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by uceee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Thanks eedriyz.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by legalwealth(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
normaljenny:

Hey bro! Tell me about vpn and how to go about it.

All is not about VPN only but how to maintain the account.I run paypal successfully in Nigeria though and were you told that there are some guidelines that you need to follow.

Anyway,you can get VPN using HMA Pro software from hidemyass or better still,checkout strongvpn.com but the problem with the second is that you can only use PayPal to pay and they don't receive Nigeria card anylonger but you can reach me bout that.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform / Nigeria’ll Regain World’s Largest Cocoa Producer Position — FG / Gtbank Internet Banking And Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.