Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? (7686 Views)

The Use Of ATM To Tranfer Money, How Effient And Secure Is It? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Easy And Secure Way To Shop Online Using VTN (virtual Termina Lnetwork) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
frikuenci: Everyone has said well.for me, I trusted LR because I left some bucks there for more than a year and trust me it was still intact when I checked my balance. I basically use it as an arsenal of fund and its easy to transfer money online.however, I joined some online biz to which not all accepts LibeRty reserve so I opt for alertpay.at the initial stage I could withdraw and also transfer funds to other accounts until that fateful day when I needed money badly and was asked to verify my account.I tried but couldn't get through.my money is still there.I notice Nigeria is not listed among the countries that one could verify the account with neither do I av a credit or mastercard.

Please I need help from alertpay users on how to get my account verified here in Nigeria so as to be able to acceSs my funds for use. Thanks very much for ur reply.
Never got such problem! I maintains two APs. I only did the phone verification on the one I've been running since 2009. But the one I opened last year has the cc verificatn as well and I used my Gtb. Just contact their support because I've never see someone raise an issue like this with AP
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by omogemi: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
pls dear NLs, is there anyway i can register on liberty reserve. I tryd 2 register but was told i have to pay some money to a nigerian acct. Is this true. What r d procedures
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by frikuenci(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
eedriyz:
Never got such problem! I maintains two APs. I only did the phone verification on the one I've been running since 2009. But the one I opened last year has the cc verificatn as well and I used my Gtb. Just contact their support because I've never see someone raise an issue like this with AP
[b][/b]

Thanks for the response.but for the verification via GTB is it the NairaMaster card or another card for online biz.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
frikuenci: [b][/b]

Thanks for the response.but for the verification via GTB is it the NairaMaster card or another card for online biz.
The same naira mastercard
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by commoninfo: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Do you notice that you can not withdraw your profit/earning from Alertpay. Alertpay allows you to fund your account but refused you any means of withdrawing. However, if you can play around them, no problem. In this trend i had someone said trusted person in Ghana can help you to open and verify paypal. I stand to be corrected, i don't think Paypal is accepting Ghanains.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
commoninfo: Do you notice that you can not withdraw your profit/earning from Alertpay. Alertpay allows you to fund your account but refused you any means of withdrawing. However, if you can play around them, no problem. In this trend i had someone said trusted person in Ghana can help you to open and verify paypal. I stand to be corrected, i don't think Paypal is accepting Ghanains.
Who cares. I sells to exchangers
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by mrkels(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
Fuc$k paypal jor. Its only the best because we don't have access to it.
You can use alertpay too.If your problem is receiving money, try googlecheckout. You can also use paypal if you know your way online( very illegal though, any little mistake could cost you everything) I have been using a verified paypal for a long time and had trouble last 2 months. My only happiness is that there was just $22 left in the account.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by frikuenci(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
eedriyz:
The same naira mastercard

Thanks bro. I sure will Try it out again.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2012
mrkels: Fuc$k paypal jor. Its only the best because we don't have access to it.
You can use alertpay too.If your problem is receiving money, try googlecheckout. You can also use paypal if you know your way online( very illegal though, any little mistake could cost you everything) I have been using a verified paypal for a long time and had trouble last 2 months. My only happiness is that there was just $22 left in the account.

MR mrkels... true talk my brother. about this Google checkout, how do one get out his money and which bank or means do one withdraw money. you can please tell me how to go about it. i just created an account with already, but needs more guidance.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by mavinc4u(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2012
commoninfo: Do you notice that you can not withdraw your profit/earning from Alertpay. Alertpay allows you to fund your account but refused you any means of withdrawing. However, if you can play around them, no problem. In this trend i had someone said trusted person in Ghana can help you to open and verify paypal. I stand to be corrected, i don't think Paypal is accepting Ghanains.
they are not accepted too
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by Tunjibodmas(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2012
@SHANDA PLS HOW DO U OPEN AND VERIFY UR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND LINKED WITH UR GTB MASTER CARD OR GET IN TOUCH WITH ON DIS NUMBER 07069791596 THANKS
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
About this Google checkout, how do one get out his money and which bank or means do one withdraw money. you can please tell me how to go about it. i just created an account with already, but needs more guidance, as I want to know if I can withdraw via visa/mastercard credit card. As paypal no gree, I decided to go for 2checkout, but it is to know how to get out my money be the main thing.

Thanks
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ceedenis: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
those of u that have added ur gtb to ur alertpay why cant u help us with the steps here plssssss
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by ceedenis: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
plsss whats d secured and cool way to earn money into once alertpay
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tunjibodmas: @SHANDA PLS HOW DO U OPEN AND VERIFY UR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND LINKED WITH UR GTB MASTER CARD OR GET IN TOUCH WITH ON DIS NUMBER 07069791596 THANKS
Link what to paypal? Gtb master wetin? Or do you mean that of their UK branch?
You can open and verify a paypal account in Nigeria, but don't even think about associating any Nigerian thing with them. For me I use onlinenaira for my withdrawal. I can help you with paypal, you can just follow my fb profile link on my signature. Or better still, my username is idrisadeleye
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
ceedenis: plsss whats d secured and cool way to earn money into once alertpay
Bee4.biz (content locking site), cupid affiliate plc (dating cpa network), vadpay (cpm network), payspree (affiliate network), gigbucks (just like fiverr), adfly (get paid to share link), minuteworkers and microworkers (mini job sites), hyips etc.
As you can always expect, they are never the best. Almost if not all of them still go with paypal too. But the best won't easily come down to this level.
You can of course, create a website to sell and use them as a payment gateway.
Hope that helps!
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
normaljenny: About this Google checkout, how do one get out his money and which bank or means do one withdraw money. you can please tell me how to go about it. i just created an account with already, but needs more guidance, as I want to know if I can withdraw via visa/mastercard credit card. As paypal no gree, I decided to go for 2checkout, but it is to know how to get out my money be the main thing.

Thanks
Have you not got you payoneer master card from them?

1 Like

Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
ceedenis: those of u that have added ur gtb to ur alertpay why cant u help us with the steps here plssssss
The way you asked it made me feel like "you never tried it". Just get ur card and give a shot
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
eedriyz:

Please tell me about this payoneer master card, how/where do I get it? Is it the best bet for me to use in getting out funds from google 2checkout? Please I will be happy if I am giving a good advice.

Thanks
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
eedriyz:
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
eedriyz:

Please advice me on how and where to get the payoneer master card and is the master card Ideal for getting out funds from google 2checkout? I will be happy if u can explain it beTter for me.

Thanks
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2012
normaljenny:

Please advice me on how and where to get the payoneer master card and is the master card Ideal for getting out funds from google 2checkout? I will be happy if u can explain it beTter for me.

Thanks
There isn't anything like google 2checkout. We have google checkout and 2checkout (2co). I've never use the former (google checkout) but I'm using the latter (2co). Make sure you have either of your National ID, drivers license and International passport available (you would need any of them). You would need to pay a kind of signup fee (it's a one time payment). Usually below $50. You may be lucky to find a coupon code that will help you waive that or reduce the cost. Just choose payoneer as your preferred payout method. You will be taken to payoneer's website to register. The card will be linked and will be sent to you. Mine got to my door step from New York in 47 days time. Check 2checkout.com
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2012
Also, try and look into their faq: https://www.2checkout.com/faq/. You will find it quite helpful
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by uceee(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2012
eedriyz:
There isn't anything like google 2checkout. We have google checkout and 2checkout (2co). I've never use the former (google checkout) but I'm using the latter (2co). Make sure you have either of your National ID, drivers license and International passport available (you would need any of them). You would need to pay a kind of signup fee (it's a one time payment). Usually below $50. You may be lucky to find a coupon code that will help you waive that or reduce the cost. Just choose payoneer as your preferred payout method. You will be taken to payoneer's website to register. The card will be linked and will be sent to you. Mine got to my door step from New York in 47 days time. Check 2checkout.com
please how did you make the initial payment/sign up fee?
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2012
Eedriyz dat was so nice of u for the xplaination. I will check it out right now. Thanks
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2012
uceee: please how did you make the initial payment/sign up fee?
I used Paypal. But i learnt gtb master card works too
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2012
normaljenny: Eedriyz dat was so nice of u for the xplaination. I will check it out right now. Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by normaljenny(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
eedriyz:
I used Paypal. But i learnt gtb master card works too

So how did u get ur paypal and how do u access it? do u advise I should do it in cotonou, as in openin and verification?
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by eedriyz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
normaljenny:

So how did u get ur paypal and how do u access it? do u advise I should do it in cotonou, as in openin and verification?
Why not? u just need to get a vpn.
Re: Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? by Oyedey4u(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
If you want to sell online, you can use 2checkout, they help you receive your money across platform, even from paypal. and also you can get UBA VISA africard that you can use to purchase anything and any where online with just #750 from any UBA branch near you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform / Nigeria’ll Regain World’s Largest Cocoa Producer Position — FG / Gtbank Internet Banking And Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.